航空 发表于 2010-5-9 08:56:38

Bombardier-Challenger_01-Electrical庞巴迪挑战者电气

<P>Bombardier-Challenger_01-Electrical</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>**** Hidden Message *****</P>

航空 发表于 2010-5-9 08:56:56

<P>canaetair<BR>ctiaiientyer<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>SECTION 7<BR>ELECTRICAL<BR>TABLE OF CONTENTS<BR>Page<BR>1. GENERAL 1<BR>2. AC GENERATION SYSTEMS 1<BR>A. Primary Generating System 1<BR>B. Auxiliary Generating System 1<BR>C. Emergency Generating System 2<BR>3. DC GENERATION SYSTEMS 2<BR>A. Static Conversion System 2<BR>B. Battery System 3<BR>4. EXTERNAL POWER 3<BR>5. ELECTRICAL LOAD DISTRIBUTION 4<BR>LIST OF ILLUSTRATIONS<BR>Figure<BR>Number Title Page<BR>1 AC Generation Systems - Layout 5<BR>2 DC Generation Systems - Layout 6<BR>3 Electrical Power Generation and Distribution System - 7/8<BR>Basic Configuration<BR>4 Primary AC Power Control 9<BR>5 Auxiliary AC Power Control 10<BR>6 Main DC Power Control 11<BR>7 Essential AC Power and ADG Control 12<BR>8 External Power and Battery Control 13<BR>9 AC and DC Metering 14<BR>7-CONTENTS<BR>Page 1<BR>Apr 02/87<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>Figure Title Page<BR>Number<BR>10 Main AC No. 1 and DC No. 1 Circuit Breaker Panel 15<BR>11 Battery Bus - Left Circuit Breaker Panel 16<BR>12 Main AC No. 2 and DC No. 2 Circuit Breaker Panel 17<BR>13 Battery Bus - Right Circuit Breaker Panel 18<BR>14 AC Essential Bus Circuit Breaker Panel 19<BR>15 DC Essential Bus Circuit Breaker Panel 20<BR>16 Aft Electrical Distribution Box Circuit Breaker Panel (2 Sheets) 21<BR>7 - CONTENTS<BR>Page 2<BR>Apr 10/95<BR>chauenaer<BR>OPERATING KANUAL<BR>PSP 6 0 U -6<BR>SECTION 7<BR>ELECTRICAL<BR>GENERAL<BR>The electrical power generating system consists of the AC generation systems,<BR>the DC generation systems, the external power system and the electrical load<BR>distribution.<BR>AC GENERATION SYSTEMS (Figures 1 and 2)<BR>A. Primary Generating System<BR>The primary generating system normally supplies all i n - f l i g h t aircraft<BR>electrical power requirements- The system consists of two engine-driven<BR>integrated drive gpnerators (IDG), GEN 1 and GEN 2. Each generator<BR>provides a 115/200-volt, 400-Hz output, with a maximum power rating of<BR>30 kVA.<BR>Each generator normally supplies power to the associated distribution<BR>system. GEN 1 supplies power to ac main bus No. 1, the ac essential bus,<BR>TRU 1 and ac utility bus No. 1. The ac essential bus supplies the<BR>essential loads and ESS TRU 1. GEN 2 supplies power to ac main bus No. 2,<BR>TRU 2 , ESS TRU 2, ac u t i l i t y bus No. 2 and the main battery charger.<BR>If either generator f a i l s , the associated bus is transferred automatically<BR>to the other generator and both ac u t i l i t y busses are disconnected. The<BR>automatic transfer circuit can be inhibited using the AUTO OFF/FAIL<BR>switch/lights. To restore the services of the ac u t i l i t y busses, the APU<BR>generator must be brought on line (refer to paragraph B.).<BR>Under bus tie conditions, if an overload occurs in the bus t i e , the<BR>generator control circuit de-energizes the transfer contactors, removing<BR>power from the failed side distribution panels. If power i s lost from ac<BR>main bus No. 1, the essential transfer contactor automatically transfers<BR>the ac essential bus to ac main essential bus No. 2. When both IDGs are<BR>operating, the ac essential bus can be manually transferred to the ac main<BR>bus No. 2 (refer to Figure 7).<BR>The GEN 1 and GEN 2 operation can be monitored on the power management<BR>panel (refer to Figures 4 and 9).<BR>B. Auxiliary Generating System<BR>The auxiliary generating system supplies aircraft electrical power on<BR>ground in lieu of external power and can also supply power in flight if<BR>both IDGs fail. The system consists of an APU-driven generator with the<BR>same power capability as a single IDG. When the aircraft i s on the ground<BR>with the flaps at zero degrees, and the APU-driven generator is on line,<BR>SECTION 7<BR>Page 1<BR>Apr 02/87<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>all busses receive electrical power, with the exception of the ADG bus. In<BR>flight or with the flaps greater than zero degrees, the u t i l i ty busses are<BR>disconnected,<BR>The APU-driven generator operation can be monitored on the power management<BR>panel (refer to Figures 5 and 9).<BR>Emergency Generating System (Figure 7)<BR>The emergency generating system supplies emergency electrical power for<BR>limited distribution to essential ac services. The system consists of an<BR>automatically deployed, air-driven generator (ADG). The generator provides<BR>a 115/200-volt, 400-Hz output with a maximum power rating of 15 kVA at or<BR>above airspeeds of 160 knots.<BR>If all ac power is lost, the ADG i s deployed automatically. If automatic<BR>deployment fails, the ADG can be deployed manually by operating the ADG<BR>manual deploy handle located on the centre pedestal. When the ADG comes on<BR>line, the ADG ac emergency transfer contactor transfers the ac essential<BR>bus to the battery bus. The ADG bus receives power only when the ADG is<BR>operating.<BR>The ADG operation can be monitored on the AC METERING section of the power<BR>management panel (refer to Figure 9).<BR>DC GENERATION SYSTEMS (Figures 2 and 3)<BR>A. Static Conversion System<BR>The dc static conversion system converts the output of the ac<BR>generating system into unregulated 28-volt main dc power. The system<BR>consists of four transformer rectifier units (TRU). TRU 1, TRU 2 and<BR>ESS TRU 2 receive primary ac power from the main ac busses and<BR>ESS TRU 1 receives this power from the ac essential bus.<BR>The TRU 1 and TRU 2 supply the dc bus No. 1 and dc bus No. 2<BR>respectively. ESS TRU 1 and ESS TRU 2 supply the dc essential bus.<BR>If TRU 1 or TRU 2 f a i l s , the affected bus can be transferred to the<BR>operating TRU, using the bus t i e switch/lights on the power managment<BR>panel (refer to Figure 6). When the bus tie function is selected, the<BR>dc utility bus No. 1 and dc u t i l i t y bus No. 2 are disconnected. The<BR>ESS TRU 1 and ESS TRU 2 are dedicated to the dc essential bus and<BR>cannot be used to supply either the dc bus No. 1 or dc bus No. 2. If<BR>ESS TRU 1 or ESS TRU 2 fails, the dc essential bus can be supplied<BR>from the operating ESS TRU, or in an emergency condition (all ac power<BR>l o s t ) , by deploying the ADG. During ADG operation, the battery bus<BR>and the dc essential bus are connected.<BR>During transfer to ADG, when the aircraft is in a weight-off-wheels<BR>condition and the battery bus i s unpowered, the dc essential bus is<BR>supplied from the battery direct bus via the DC EMER TIE CONTROL 2<BR>contactor.<BR>SECTION 7<BR>Page 2<BR>Apr 02/87<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>B. Battery System<BR>The battery system consists of the main battery and the auxiliary<BR>battery.<BR>The main battery system provides emergency dc power to the battery bus<BR>and the battery direct bus when primary dc power is lost due to a<BR>complete ac power failure (TRU 1, TRU 2, ESS TRU 1 and ESS TRU 2 are<BR>unavailable).<BR>The main battery provides a nominal output of 25 volts and has a capacity<BR>of 43 ampere-hours at the 1-hour rate. A battery charger is connected<BR>directly to the battery and operates automatically, when ac power is<BR>available, to maintain the battery in a fully charged condition.<BR>The main battery system supplies the battery bus via the battery<BR>contactor which is activated when the battery bus is unpowered due to a<BR>TRU failure, provided that the BATTERY MASTER switch on the<BR>IGNITION/ELECT PWR panel is set to ON (refer to Figure 8)-<BR>If an overload condition occurs on the battery bus, the battery RCCB<BR>trips and disconnect the battery. When the battery RCCB trips, the BATT<BR>CONT circuit breaker also trips. It is necessary to reset the BATT CONT<BR>circuit breaker (CBP-E) before resetting the BATT RCCB CONT circuit<BR>breaker (CBP-D).<BR>The main battery operation can be monitored on the DC METERING section of<BR>the power management panel (refer to Figure 9).<BR>On aircraft 5001 thru 5134,<BR>the auxiliary battery provides dc power to start the APU during cold<BR>temperature conditions (refer to SECTION 5).<BR>On aircraft 5135 and subsequent and aircraft incorporating Canadair<BR>Service Bulletin 601-0418,<BR>IRS 2 battery provides dc power to start the APU during cold temperature<BR>conditions (refer to SECTION 5).<BR>4. EXTERNAL POWER (Figures 3 and 8)<BR>The aircraft can be supplied with electrical power from an external power<BR>source through the ac and dc receptacles located on the lower fuselage.<BR>External power is an alternative source to the auxiliary generating system<BR>power.<BR>When the APU generator is running and on line, the external power supply is<BR>take off line. The external power supplies all the busses except the ADG<BR>bus. When the flaps are greater than zero degrees or the aircraft is in a<BR>weight-off-wheels condition, the utility busses are disconnected.<BR>SECTION 7<BR>Page 3<BR>Apr 10/95<BR>canadair<BR>ctiauencfer<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>5. ELECTRICAL LOAD DISTRIBUTION<BR>The electrical power is distributed through the following circuit breaker<BR>panels:<BR>- CBP-A i s located on forward bulkhead behind pilot's position and is divided<BR>into two sections. One section contains the 115-volt ac main bus No. 1, the<BR>28-volt dc main bus No- 1, the 115-volt ac u t i l i t y bus No. 1 and the 28-volt<BR>dc u t i l i t y bus No- 1 circuit breakers. The other section contains the<BR>battery bus circuit breakers (refer to Figures 10 and 11).<BR>- CBP-B i s located on forward bulkhead behind copilot's position and is divided<BR>into two sections. One section contains the 115-volt ac main bus No. 2, the<BR>28-volt dc main bus No. 2, the 28-volt dc u t i l i ty bus No. 2 and the 115-volt<BR>ac u t i l i t y bus No. 2 circuit breakers. The other section contains the<BR>battery bus, the 26-volt ac bus, and the 115-volt ac main bus No. 2 circuit<BR>breakers (refer to Figures 12 and 13).<BR>- CBP-C i s located in the flight compartment on pilot's left console and<BR>contains the 26-volt ac essential bus, the 115-volt ac essential bus and the<BR>115-volt ac ADG bus circuit breakers. The other section contains the battery<BR>bus, the 26-volt ac bus, and the 115-volt ac main bus No. 2 circuit breakers<BR>(refer to Figure 14).<BR>- CBP-D i s located in the flight compartment on the copilot's right console and<BR>contains the 28-volt dc essential bus and the 28-volt dc power control<BR>circuit breakers (refer to Figure 15).<BR>- CBP-E i s located in the aft electrical distribution box in the battery<BR>compartment and contains the battery direct bus and the battery bus circuit<BR>breakers (refer to Figure 16).<BR>SECTION 7<BR>Page 4<BR>Apr 02/87<BR>canacaatr<BR>ctiatienaer<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>LEGEND<BR>- AUXILIARY SYSTEM<BR>&gt; MAIN AC SYSTEM<BR>&raquo;EMERGENCY AC SYSTEM<BR>EXTERNAL AC<BR>CONNECTION<BR>ADG<BR>AOG<BR>CONTROL<BR>UNIT<BR>AC ESSENTIAL<BR>BUS CBP-C<BR>AC Generation Systems - Layout<BR>Figure 1<BR>SECTION 7<BR>Page 5<BR>Apr 02/87<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>LEGEND<BR>• BATT AND EXT PWR<BR>•AC<BR>STATIC CONVERSION DC<BR>AUXILIARY BATTERY<BR>EFFECT1V1TY:A/C5001 TO 5134<BR>IRS 2 BATTERY<BR>EFFECnVTTY: AJC 5135 AND SUBS AND<BR>A/C POST SB 601-0418<BR>BATTSIY BUSRIGHT<BR>CBP-B<BR>DC ESSENTIAL<BR>BUS CBP-D<BR>TRANSFORMER<BR>RECTIFIER UNITS<BR>DC Generation Systems - Layout<BR>Figure 2<BR>SECTION 7<BR>Page 6<BR>Apr 10/95<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP601A-6<BR>C DC8UST )<BR>Electrical Power Generation and Distribution<BR>System - Basic Configuration<BR>Figure 3<BR>SECTION 7<BR>Page 7/8<BR>Apr 02/87</P>
<P>ctianentjer<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>GEN 1<BR>GEN "5 AND GEN 2 KVA LOAD METERS<BR>indexes the kVA io3fl on the associated<BR>gervrattv<BR>GEN OFF LIGHT<BR>Amber GEN Qfr u$r&gt;z comes or. when the generator<BR>ts off line tor any of the following reasons:<BR>- Generator treouenry out of tolerance<BR>- Generator voJt3ge out of tolerance<BR>- No output from the generator.<BR>OVLD LIGHT<BR>if tne generator output current exceeds 100 A<BR>for m c e than 2 seconds, the overload<BR>monrtonng circuit m The GCU operates and<BR>the amber OVLD light comes on.<BR>ON-OFF 'RESET - TEST SWITCH<BR>Three-position generator control switch with the following<BR>functions:<BR>ON - supplies primary power to ac busses<BR>OFF - removes primary power f r om the ac busses<BR>RESET - respects generator after a fault<BR>TEST - checks voltage and freouency of the generator off-load.<BR>GlK<BR>MAIN<BR>BUS 1<BR>OFF<BR>T&gt;<BR>AUTO<BR>OFF<BR>FAIL r ^<BR>MAIN BUS 1 OFF UGHT<BR>Amber MAIN BUS 1 OFF light<BR>comes on when main bus No. 1<BR>is not connected to any generator.<BR>AUTO OFF SWITCH LIGHTS<BR>When pressed the automatic bus tie operation &raquo;s<BR>disabled ano the associated amber AUTO OFF light<BR>comes on.<BR>FAIL LIGHTS<BR>Associated amber FAIL light comes on if a bus tie<BR>overcurrent or generator overcurrent condition exists.<BR>MAIN<BR>BUS 2<BR>OFF<BR>Z MAIN BUS 2 OFF LIGHT<BR>Amber MAIN BUS 2 OFF light<BR>comes on when main bus No. 2<BR>is not connected to any generator.<BR>CENTRE PEDESTAL<BR>Primary AC Power Control SECTION7<BR>Figure 4 Page 9<BR>Apr 02/87<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>nSM TOOtCftATE<BR>APU KVA LOAD METER<BR>Inoicates the kVA load on the APU generator<BR>ON-OFF/RESET - TEST SWITCH<BR>Three-position generator control switch with the<BR>following functions:<BR>ON - suppfies power to ac busses.<BR>OFF - removes auadiary power from the ac busses.<BR>RESET - reseJeets generator after a fault.<BR>TEST - checks voltage and frequency of the<BR>generator off-load.<BR>GEN OFF LIGHT<BR>Amber GEN OFF light comes on when the generator<BR>is off line for any of the following reasons:<BR>- Generator frequency out of tolerance.<BR>- Generator voltage out of tolerance.<BR>- No output from the generator.<BR>If the APU is shut down, the APU GEN OFF light<BR>goes out.<BR>BUS! BUS 2<BR>OVLD LIGHT<BR>If the generator output current exceeds 100 A<BR>for more than 2 seconds, the overload<BR>monitoring circuit in the GCU operates and<BR>the amber OVLD light comes on.<BR>CENTRE PEDESTAL<BR>Auxiliary AC Power Control SECTION7<BR>F i9"re 5 Page 10<BR>Apr 02/87<BR>"chaueiicrer<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>MAIN BUS 2 OFF LIGHT<BR>Amber MAIN BUS 2 OFF light<BR>comes on if the power is lost from<BR>the main dc bus No. 2 due to failure<BR>of TRU 2 or ac bus No. 2. Power is<BR>supplied from main dc bus No. 1<BR>when both BUS TIE CLOSED<BR>switch/lights are pressed.<BR>MAIN BUS 1 OFF LIGHT<BR>Amber MAIN BUS 1 OFF light<BR>comes on if power is lost from the<BR>main dc bus No. 1 due to failure of<BR>TRU 1 or ac bus No. 1. Power is<BR>supplied from main dc bus No. 2<BR>when both BUS TIE CLOSED<BR>switch/lights are pressed.<BR>ESS TRUS 1 OFF LIGHT<BR>Amber essential TRUS 1 OFF light<BR>comes on rf power is lost from ESS<BR>TRU 1 or ac essential bus. In that<BR>case, power is supplied to the dc<BR>essentia] bus from the ESS TRU 2 or<BR>in emergency condition, by<BR>deploying the ADG.<BR>_ _ _ DC POWER<BR>I TRU 1 I ^ t TR U 2 1 T<BR>BUS TIE CLOSED SWITCH/LIGHT<BR>When both the left and right BUS<BR>TIE CLOSED switch/lights are<BR>pressed, the dc bus No. 1 and dc<BR>bus No. 2 are interconnected and dc<BR>utility bus No. 1 and dc utility bus<BR>No. 2 are disconnected.<BR>ESS TRUS 2 OFF LIGHT<BR>Amber essential TRUS 2 OFF light<BR>comes on if power is lost from ESS<BR>TRU 2 or ac main bus 2. in that<BR>case, power is supplied to the dc<BR>essential bus from the ESS TRU 1 or<BR>in emergency condition, by<BR>deploying the ADG.<BR>BATT BUS OFF LIGHT<BR>Amber BATT BUS OFF light comes<BR>on if power is lost from the battery<BR>bus due to an ESS TRU 1 and ESS<BR>TRU 2 failure. Power is restored to<BR>the battery bus by deploying the<BR>ADG or by switching on the<BR>BATTERY MASTER switch.<BR>ESS BUS OFF LIGHT<BR>Amber ESS BUS OFF light comes<BR>on if power is lost from the dc<BR>essential bus due to the failure of<BR>ESS TRU 1 and ESS TRU 2. In that<BR>case, power is restored to the dc<BR>essential bus by deploying the ADG.<BR>CENTRE PEDESTAL<BR>Main DC Power Control SECTION7<BR>Figure 6 Page 11<BR>Apr 02/87<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>FAIL LIGHT<BR>Amber FAIL light comes on when the ac<BR>essential voltage is less than 90 volts on<BR>any phase.<BR>ALTN SWITCH/LIGHT<BR>When pressed, green ALTN fight comes on<BR>and the ac essential bus transfers from ac bus<BR>No. 1 to ac bus No. 2- The light comes on<BR>automatically if access to ac bus No. 1 is lost.<BR>CENTRE INSTRUMENT PANEL<BR>AOG LAMP - UNIT TEST SWITCH<BR>Two-position switch checks the following:<BR>UNIT - Continuity of the uplock squib<BR>circuit<BR>- Continuity of the three transfer<BR>contactors.<BR>- Logic circuits<BR>LAMP - TEST fight<BR>- Weight-on-wheeis circuit.<BR>ADG AUTO DEPLOY TEST LIGHT<BR>Green fight comes on when the tests performed<BR>with the LAMP-UNIT test switch in the UNIT<BR>position are correct. On the ground, the fight<BR>comes on immediately for 2 seconds. In the air,<BR>the light comes on after a delay of 5 seconds<BR>and remains on for 2 seconds.<BR>A.D.G. MANUAL DEPLOY<BR>HANDLE<BR>Martuafiy deploys the ADG<BR>and energizes the throe<BR>transfer contactors.<BR>^ ^ i ADG PWR TXFR OVERRIDE SWITCH<BR>When pressed, de-energizes the ac emergency,<BR>dc emergency and 38 hydraulic contactors if<BR>power has been restored to the main ac bus.<BR>CENTRE PEDESTAL<BR>Essential AC Power and ADG Control SECTION7<BR>^gure 7 Page 12<BR>Apr 02/87<BR>cfta/zenaer<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>ELECT PWR AVAIL LIGHT<BR>When external power is connected to the aircraft, the<BR>external power monitor checks for:<BR>- Correct phase sequence.<BR>- Voltage between 106 and 124 volts ac.<BR>• Frequency between 370 and 430 Hz.<BR>The green AVAIL light comes on if these parameters are met.<BR>ELECT PWR IN USE LIGHT<BR>When the G PWR switch is on and neither the APU nor any<BR>generator is on line, the external contactor energizes. The<BR>green AVAIL light goes out and the amber IN USE light<BR>comes on. The IN USE light also comes on when external dc<BR>power is connected.<BR>CHARGER LIGHT<BR>The amber CHARGER light comes on if any of<BR>the following conditions exist:<BR>- Battery charger fail.<BR>- Overtemperature of battery.<BR>- Loss of ESS TRU 1 and ESS TRU 2 feed<BR>to battery bus.<BR>- Charger circuit breaker tripped.<BR>- AOG deployed.<BR>ELECWPWR<BR>G PWR CONTROL SWITCH<BR>Ground power control switch energizes tne<BR>external power contacts of the AP/EPC<BR>f (auxiliary power/external power contactor*<BR>and if no other generator is on line,<BR>the ground power supplies the busses<BR>BATTERY LIGHT<BR>Amber BATTERY light comes on if any of the<BR>following conditions exist:<BR>-BATTERY MASTER switch se: to off.<BR>— Loss of power to the battery direct bus.<BR>— Faulty battery direct sensing relay.<BR>— 8attery control circuit breaker tnpped.<BR>BATTERY MASTER SWITCH<BR>ON - Connects the battery to the battery bus<BR>when no external power is connected.<BR>The battery is automatically connected to the<BR>battery bus if ESS TRU 1 and ESS TRU 2 fail.<BR>OVERHEAD PANEL<BR>External Power and Battery Control SECTION 7<BR>Figure 8 page 13<BR>Apr 02/87<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>DC METERING<BR>Monitors TRU loads and bus<BR>voltages.<BR>AC METERING<BR>Monitors ac voltages<BR>and frequency.<BR>AC SELECTOR SWITCH<BR>Used to select power source to be<BR>monitored.<BR>CENTRE PEDESTAL<BR>AC and DC Metering SECTION7<BR>Figure 9 Page 14<BR>Apr 02/87<BR>cacnhsacJjiseirri Qer<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>EFFECTIVITY<BR>H A/C POST SB 601 -262 AND<BR>5135 AND SUBS<BR>g ] A/C 5001 TO 5134<BR>[§] A/C 5041 AND 5146<BR>0 ] A/C POST SB 601 -0396 AND<BR>5135 AND SUBS<BR>g ] A/C POST SB 601-0262 REV.2 AND REV.3<BR>A/C POST SB 601-0355 AND<BR>5135 AND SUBS<BR>AR<BR>Lyi<BR>110<BR>S3<BR>CONF<BR>WARN1<BR>&copy;<BR>80<BR>H<BR>CBP-A<BR>2<BR>5s|<BR>5 3 14_<BR>FLAP<BR>MOTOR<BR>- 1 1 5 V AC BU8 1 -<BR>W<BR>FAN<BR>115] 1201<BR>31 32<BR> A/C 5067 AND 5087 AND SUBS<BR>g] A/C POST SB 601 -0363<BR>ffl A/C 5001 TO 5134<BR>Ly yj iy ii<BR>139 140 141 142 28V DC BATTERY BU8<BR>— STALL PR0T-,, QEN CONT UNITS — , E8S AC , LIGHT8-<BR>STICK LH XFR CTR<BR>PUSH CHAN 1 2 3 CONT FLOOD DOME<BR>WARN<BR>LT TE8T<BR>-MA8TER CAUTION-<BR>8 CHAN 10 CHAN PILOT<BR>ANN 1 ANN 1 LIGHTS<BR>150 151<BR>U71/2J H 7M<BR>152 153<BR>TO2J<BR>154 155 156 157 158 159 160<BR>f3J<BR>161<BR>28V DC BATTERY BU8<BR>WOW I FUELSOV 1 L FUEL | ENQ IQN . L<BR>CHAN ' R L ' PUMP ' FUEL<BR>1 ENQ APU ENQ XFLOW CONT A B PUMP<BR>-ENQ START-<BR>_R L_<BR>162 163 164 165 &copy; &reg; &reg; &reg; &copy; 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173<BR>FIRE DETECTORS<BR>ENQ ENI APU TEST<BR>28V DC BATTERY BUS<BR>- 1 — FIRE EXT—2<BR>ENILQ JEN.Q. JENLQ E±NQ BP FAULT<BR>CONT ANN BATT<BR>CJD C y CL) C y CEi) CE1 CE1I CE# IE#<BR>174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182<BR>xjn_jn_jn_TLj-i_n_n_r<BR>1B3 184 185<BR>Battery Bus - Left Circuit Breaker Panel SECTION 7<BR>Figure.11 Page 16<BR>Aug 14/02<BR>cacnhaadnaeinr Qer<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>EFFECTIVITY<BR>A/C POST SB 601-0262 AND<BR>5135 AND SUBS<BR>A/C POST SB 601-0396 AND<BR>5135 AND SUBS<BR>A/C 5041 AND 5146<BR>T/0<BR>CONF<BR>WARN 2<BR>113<BR><BR>CBP-B<BR>15 14 13 12 10 5 2<BR>TRU<BR>E88<BR>2<BR>HYD<BR>8YST<BR>FAN<BR>-116V AC BUS 2 -<BR>116V AC<BR>h% MOTOR<BR>2<BR>30 29 _28 27L 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16<BR>45 &copy;<BR>44 43<BR>|20j<BR>42 <A href="mailto:§&copy;0@0080080">§&copy;0@0080080</A><BR>41 40 39 38 37 36 35 34 33 32 31<BR>115VACBU8 2<BR>L/TLT8 1 ICE ADO<BR>R R DET DEPLOY<BR>WINQ NQ8E 2 SENS<BR>115V AC UTILITY BUS 2 -<BR>GALLEY<BR>SUPPLY<BR>2<BR>60 59 58 57<BR>I5J<BR>56 55 54 53 52 51 50 49 48<BR>|5J<BR>47 46<BR>wow<BR>CH2<BR>10 ST<BR>B/AIR PWR<BR>SOV R SENS<BR>28VDCBUS2-<BR>ICE UTIJL<BR>DET BUS<BR>2 CO)NNTT UTIL<BR>28V DC UTILITY BU8 2<BR>FEED JIT TRANS T/T FUEL FEED<BR>CONT TRANS PUMP<BR>IRU<BR>BATT<BR>2<BR>HFCOMM2<BR>CONT • TX/RX-<BR>&copy; &copy; &copy; &copy; &copy; &copy; &copy; @<BR>75 74 73 72 71 70 69 68 _67^/i6_<BR>; &amp;<BR>&copy;<BR>64 63 62 61<BR>PRE88 ' CDU NAV/C ' M/C C/PLT<BR>IND 2 2 PWRF -3 •M"A-P A/COLL<BR>2BVDC BU8 2 -<BR>1 CLOCK R RFUEL FLT<BR>WINQ 1 FUEL P-;UgMN_P CONT<BR>PUMP CONT MON OUTBD INBP<BR>NOSE<BR>STEER<BR>CONT QND<BR>90<BR>f3j<BR>88 87 86<BR>&copy; &copy; &copy; &copy; &copy; &copy; &copy; &copy; &copy; &copy;<BR>85 84 83 82 81 80 79 78 77 76<BR>HTR CONT ,<BR>R R ADF<BR>W8HLD WINDOW 2<BR>AUTO<BR>2 80V R<BR>28VDC BUS 2<BR>RAIR r—CABIN TEMP CONT ir<BR>COND ' '~ "<BR>CONT AUTO I i\S AC PUMP IND PUMP RENO FAN<BR>CONT 1 2 CONT 3A PUMP 80V CONT<BR>CP CP CP &copy; &copy; CP CP &copy; CP CP CP CP CP &copy; &copy;<BR>105 104 103 102 101 100 99 98 97 96 95 94 93 92 91<BR>VHF r -AFC8-<BR>ADC NAV FQC Y/D ACT SERVO<BR>2 2 2 2 2<BR>CONT<BR>2<BR>28V DC BU8 2<BR>I AURAL HYD SOV VHF I EFIS 2<BR>WARN O/RIDE WXR ATT DME COMM DSPLY EHSI EADI<BR>8 R/H REVRLY 2 2 CONT<BR>SQ<BR>Q Q Q &copy; ^<BR>120 119 118 117 116 mrtra<BR>$J i&pound;J ^3 &lt;HJ i5J iSJ C5J<BR>112 111 110 109 108 107 106<BR>STATIC<BR>R<BR>HEATERS<BR>PITOT AOA<BR>R R<BR>, RIGHT—<BR>1 WSHLD<BR>- , 26V AC 1 XFMR<BR>— 116V AC BUS 2<BR>CABIN<BR>FAN CHAN1<BR>BATT<BR>OHQR<BR>Main AC No. 2 and DC No. 2 Circuit Breaker Panel SECTION 7<BR>Figure 12 page 17<BR>Aug 14/02<BR>canadair<BR>chanenqer<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>EFFECTIVITY<BR>E3 A/C POST SB 601-0262 AND 5135 AND SUBS<BR>g] A/C POST SB 601-0225, 5001 AND 5027 AND SUBS<BR>A/C 5041 AND 5146<BR>A/C POST SB 601-0359 AND 5100 AND SUBS<BR>A/C 5001 TO 5134<BR>A/C POST SB 601-0394<BR>FDR A/P A/P EFIS2<BR>V0LTAQE SYNCH SYNC ADC RMT<BR>CQNT Y5L<BR>SURF<BR>M/ASI Ail PP9B<BR>QQO&copy;<BR>139 149 \ 148 147<BR>/l46 145 144 143 142 141 140 139<BR>4 J 2&laquo;V DC BATTERY BU8<BR>FLT HYD^BATT i-ADG DEPLOY<BR>M/C DOOR \REC S-VYO8TT 3* PDWUIRD ' ftflUT<BR>PWR1 WARN \PWR GAUGES SENS AUTO<BR>3 D E P L O Y - T A/ICE • LT<BR>CONT ^ VALVE ' 8TBY T/T DUMP T/T<BR>P MAN RENQ L ENG CM PS VALVE M7C<BR>&copy; CD &reg; &reg; CD &reg; @ @ &copy; @ &reg; &copy;<BR>161 160 159 158 157 156 155 154 153 152 151\J150<BR>cDt(!<BR>2&raquo;V DC BATTERY BUS - m ^JGR NOSE HYD A/ICE C/PLT<BR>FUEL PRESS CONT DOOR PUMP MAN FLOOD<BR>PUMP FOOT WARM CONT C0NT3B 2 ITS<BR>INT MLG BAY WOW<BR>LTS OVHT FLAP CHAN<BR>DIGITS PET IND 2<BR><A href="mailto:&reg;&reg;&reg;@o">&reg;&reg;&reg;@o</A>&reg;&reg;&reg;&reg;<BR>""* 9 168 167 166 165 164 163 162<BR>CABIN<BR>PRESS — I/COMM —<BR>2 1<BR>- 28V DC BATTERY BUS<BR>I ENG JET —<BR>8TBY PIPE OVHT<BR>HORIZ R L<BR>AURAL FUEL R MAIN ENG<BR>WARN X-FEED FUEL INSTR<BR>2 CONT QUANT 8Y8T1<BR>^3| ( ) (m) | 3 | ( ) ^ 3 | ^zj f^zj ^ y &amp;zj ^zj m^<BR>185 184 183 182 181 180 179 178 177 /176 175 174<BR>ZTLTLrU<BR>Battery Bus - Right Circuit Breaker Panel SECTION 7<BR>Figure 13 page 18<BR>Aug 14/02<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>Y7.<BR>ffl<BR>CBP-C<BR>K at<BR><A href="mailto:O&copy;OO@OO§O0OOO">O&copy;OO@OO§O0OOO</A><BR>1 2 9 4 6 9 7 &gt; &raquo; W 11 12 tt<BR>^<BR>iiivACcaaamALSM-<BR>&laquo; TTwy?? a &raquo;<BR><A href="mailto:O@O&copy;0&copy;&copy;&copy;&copy;§@OO">O@O&copy;0&copy;&copy;&copy;&copy;§@OO</A><BR>U t! tl 17 II II 20 21 22 2&gt; 24\ 25 2*<BR>K &gt;J<BR>qg T ag gg<BR>-1UVACI 1 1<BR>O&copy;&copy;&copy;&copy;OOO0&copy;OOU 2 7 2 B 9 3 0 3 1 3 2 3 3 3 4 3 6 37 38 30<BR>r ^ J<BR>T •? — CTBCK WtWOH ^QvK^l oooo<BR>48 60 51 52<BR>V.<BR>EFFECnVTTY<BR>H POST SB 601-0M8.A/C 6100 4.8UBS<BR>B PO8TS8601-03W<BR>AC Essential Bus Circuit Breaker Panel SECTION 7<BR>Figure 14 page 19<BR>Apr 10/95<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>V<BR>CBP-D<BR>i T r w r r r m ^r'Hi A A re<BR>OOO&reg;&copy;&reg;&reg;&copy;&copy;&copy;&copy;&reg;&copy;<BR>12 11 10<BR>7N<BR>W4M<BR>•A* ABF<BR>- J 2— ffi ? f i I &pound; a y ,&laquo;Y_<BR>o &raquo; 26 24 23 a 21 20 19 1* 17 II 15 14<BR>ir<BR>Y<BR>*<BR>1 mfocwmmm \[<BR>)' ^sa% • ~ HfHgTT . '&laquo;? MC i t gg &laquo;- T 1) &copy;&copy;&copy;&copy;&copy;&copy;&copy;&copy;&copy;&copy;&copy;&copy;&copy;<BR>&raquo; 3 e &laquo; 7 3 6 J 6 $ 4 &raquo; l 2 3 1 3 0 2 1 2 1 27<BR>i rm wrpcptw .__ . _ ii<BR>\lf *t jr/JHU'wr ^ • ' f ' J V I . 8&pound; 11 &reg;&copy;&reg;&copy;&copy;&reg;&copy;&copy;&copy;&reg;&copy;&reg;&copy;<BR>52 5 1 5 0 4 * 4 8 4 7 4 6 4 5 4 4 4 3 4 2 4 1 40<BR>DC Essential Bus Circuit Breaker Panel SECTION 7<BR>Figure 15 page 20<BR>Apr 10/95<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>BFFECTIVJTY: A/C 5001 TO 51S4<BR>CBP-E<BR>•ATT<BR>son<BR>L<BR>Sttl stun<BR>can<BR>CD<BR>O<BR>UJ<BR>cc<BR>o<BR>&gt;-<BR>O<BR>c<BR>pwro<BR>ME<BR>omor<BR>OVT<BR>I MMI<BR>IS<BR>wm<BR>OKI<BR>L<BR>rwwi<BR>O<BR>Gs]<BR>S3 o<BR>&pound;23<BR>o<BR>o<BR>o<BR>ca<BR>raD<BR>@ @<BR>r"<BR>O<BR>sc<BR>aicar<BR>01<BR>1H7<BR>am<BR>UDOS<BR>133<BR>CUD<BR>o<BR>o<BR>GaD<BR>O<BR>o<BR>&raquo;—CO<BR>CD CD<BR>CO<BR>CD<BR>CO<BR>o<BR>O&gt;<BR>CO<BR>Aft Electrical Distribution Box Circuit<BR>Breaker Panel<BR>Figure 16 (Sheet 1)<BR>SECTION 7<BR>Page 21<BR>Apr 10/95<BR>OPERATING MANUAL<BR>PSP 601A-6<BR>EFFECnVTTY: A/C 5135 &amp; SUBS<BR>r 1ATT<BR>r=<BR>Em<BR>AM '<BR>MM<BR>cam<BR>[•AM<BR>[o^<BR>oi<BR>0<BR>I (§1<BR>&reg;<BR>&reg;<BR>&reg;<BR>&reg;<BR>&reg;<BR>&reg;<BR>j&reg;<BR>EM<BR>MVft<BR>EN<BR>•OIL GOUT<BR>&raquo;TF*A*<BR>OIL<BR>&reg;<BR>OCT AC<BR>6MT<BR>•AT<BR>CWT<BR>JMASO<BR>TtT &reg;<BR>i<BR>&reg;<BR>&reg; I<BR>Po<BR>o<BR>p<BR>&lt;•&gt;!<BR>I &lt;&pound;&gt;[<BR>23<BR>CBP-E -J<BR>Aft Electrical Distribution Box Circuit<BR>Breaker Panel<BR>Figure 16 (Sheet 2)<BR>SECTION 7<BR>Page 22<BR>Apr 10/95</P>

wwjkankan 发表于 2010-9-11 10:15:57

多谢,收藏之:)

dul 发表于 2011-2-11 13:28:28

ding

我懂我顶我顶顶顶啊

ericgyf 发表于 2011-6-28 20:19:42

回复 1# 航空 的帖子

谁有CRJ200 Flight Deck Book

bocome 发表于 2011-7-31 07:42:23

庞巴迪挑战者电气
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Bombardier-Challenger_01-Electrical庞巴迪挑战者电气