航空 发表于 2010-5-15 08:31:35

CL_604-EMERGENCY_EQUIPMENT庞巴迪挑战者604应急设备

**** Hidden Message *****

航空 发表于 2010-5-15 08:32:01

Table of Contents<BR>For Training Purposes Only<BR>May 03<BR>8-i<BR>P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT<BR>Introduction .........................................................................................................................8-1<BR>Oxygen System.............................................................................................................8-1<BR>Description ..............................................................................................................8-1<BR>Components and Operation ....................................................................................8-1<BR>Controls and Indicators .................................................................................................8-2<BR>Overboard Discharge Indicator(s) ...........................................................................8-2<BR>Flight Compartment.................................................................................................8-4<BR>EICAS Messages..........................................................................................................8-6<BR>Emergency Exits .................................................................................................................8-8<BR>Main Entrance Door ......................................................................................................8-8<BR>Overwing Emergency Exit.............................................................................................8-8<BR>Emergency Egress Lighting ..........................................................................................8-8<BR>Locating Devices.................................................................................................................8-9<BR>Components and Operation..........................................................................................8-9<BR>Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT)....................................................................8-9<BR>Underwater Locating Devices (ULDs).....................................................................8-9<BR>Controls and Indicators .................................................................................................8-9<BR>Miscellaneous Emergency Equipment.............................................................................. 8-10<BR>Components and Operation........................................................................................ 8-10<BR>Fire Extinguishers ................................................................................................. 8-10<BR>Crash Axe ............................................................................................................. 8-10<BR>First Aid Kit............................................................................................................ 8-11<BR>Life Vest ................................................................................................................ 8-11<BR>Life Raft................................................................................................................. 8-12<BR>Smoke Goggle Units ............................................................................................. 8-12<BR>8-ii For Training Purposes Only<BR>May 03<BR>EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E<BR>Page Intentionally Left Blank<BR>List of Figures<BR>Graphic Title Figure<BR>For Training Purposes Only<BR>May 03<BR>8-iii<BR>P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT<BR>Oxygen System Panel ........................................................................................................8-1<BR>Flight Deck Oxygen Masks .................................................................................................8-2<BR>Quick-Donning Oxygen Mask Settings ...............................................................................8-3<BR>Passenger Oxygen Control Panel.......................................................................................8-4<BR>ELT System - Control Panel ...............................................................................................8-5<BR>Crash Axe ...........................................................................................................................8-6<BR>Life Vest ..............................................................................................................................8-7<BR>Smoke Goggle Units ...........................................................................................................8-8<BR>8-iv For Training Purposes Only<BR>May 03<BR>EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E<BR>Page Intentionally Left Blank<BR>EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT<BR>For Training Purposes Only<BR>May 03<BR>8-1<BR>P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E<BR>CHAPTER 8: EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT Introduction<BR>The Challenger 604 is equipped with emergency equipment essential to the safety of<BR>the passengers and crew.<BR>The systems covered in this chapter are:<BR>• Oxygen system<BR>• Emergency exits<BR>• Locating devices<BR>• Miscellaneous emergency equipment<BR>This chapter deals only with factory-installed equipment. Individual aircraft may have<BR>other important emergency equipment installed. Refer to your Aircraft Operating<BR>Manual and Airplane Flight Manual supplements for the use of items installed at the<BR>Completion Center.<BR>Oxygen System<BR>Description<BR>An 1850-psi gaseous oxygen system is installed at the factory to supply oxygen to the<BR>flight crew and passengers during an emergency. The oxygen system consists of the<BR>following subsystems:<BR>• Flight compartment<BR>• Passenger compartment<BR>• Therapeutic<BR>• Portable oxygen bottle<BR>There are two different configurations of oxygen supply bottles installed on the<BR>Challenger 604. Although each configuration is unique, there is no difference in<BR>operation.<BR>Components and Operation<BR>Single-Bottle System<BR>The single-bottle system consists of one storage bottle, a ground servicing panel, and<BR>associated masks/regulators. The oxygen storage bottle (1260 liters/50.0 cubic feet) is<BR>located in the forward avionics bay.<BR>Dual-Bottle System<BR>The dual-bottle system consists of two storage bottles, a ground servicing panel, and<BR>associated masks/regulators. The flight compartment and passenger oxygen storage<BR>bottles (2603 liters/115 cubic feet per bottle) are located in the forward avionics bay.<BR>EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT<BR>8-2 For Training Purposes Only<BR>Jan 04<BR>P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E<BR>Oxygen for the flight crew is provided through a diluter demand regulating system. A<BR>quick-donning, inflatable harness mask is installed in a container at each side console.<BR>Portable Oxygen Bottle<BR>A portable oxygen bottle is provided for the crew to use in moving around the cabin<BR>and is normally located in a placarded position behind the pilot.<BR>Passenger Compartment<BR>Dropdown masks installed above all of the passenger seats and in the lavatory provide<BR>passenger oxygen. The passenger masks are fixed-dilution (free-flow) type, which<BR>provides a mixture of oxygen and cabin air at ambient pressure. They are designed for<BR>use at cabin pressure altitudes below 25,000 feet. When the passenger oxygen system<BR>is active, the PAX OXY ON caution EICAS message is displayed.<BR>Therapeutic<BR>Provisions are made to install therapeutic oxygen ports in the passenger compartment.<BR>This system is used for first aid and normally supplies oxygen to four ports (forward<BR>left, aft left, forward right and aft right) at mid-height along the cabin.<BR>Controls and Indicators<BR>Overboard Discharge Indicator(s)<BR>If the oxygen storage bottle pressure becomes excessive, all oxygen will be vented<BR>overboard through a relief valve in the right forward fuselage.<BR>Single-Bottle System<BR>A green frangible disk located below and aft of the ground servicing panel will<BR>fragment to indicate the relief valve has activated due to an overpressure. The relief<BR>valve will activate when the HP module pressure exceeds approximately 2600 psi or<BR>when the LP module pressure exceeds 130 psi.<BR>Dual-Bottle System<BR>In dual-bottle systems, there are two green frangible disks located below and aft of the<BR>ground servicing panel to indicate that the relief valve has activated. One disk will<BR>rupture if the HP module pressure exceeds approximately 2800 psi. The other disk will<BR>rupture if the LP module pressure exceeds 90 psi.<BR>In all cases, an amber OXY LO PRESS message will be displayed on the EICAS when<BR>the oxygen pressure falls below 800 psi.<BR>EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT<BR>For Training Purposes Only<BR>May 03<BR>8-3<BR>P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E<BR>Oxygen System Panel<BR>Figure 8-1<BR>BRT<BR>FUEL TEMP<BR>ENGINE<BR>BULK<BR>OXY<BR>C ALT<BR>RATE<BR>P<BR>70 75<BR>1840<BR>3200<BR>200<BR>SPOILERS -0.5<BR>-4<BR>1990<BR>1900<BR>1805<BR>1710<BR>1620<BR>1530<BR>1435<BR>1340<BR>100<BR>80<BR>60<BR>40<BR>20<BR>0<BR>-20<BR>-40<BR>OXY CYL SERVICING<BR>CHARGE CYL AT<BR>RATE NOT TO EXCEED<BR>200 PSI (1379)<BR>MIN. TO “FULL”<BR>PRESSURE<BR>FULL PRESS<BR>AMBIENT<BR>TEMP<BR>STATUS PAGE<BR>Bonding<BR>Jumper<BR>Refill Line<BR>(High press.to<BR>oxygen bottle)<BR>Ground Service<BR>Panel Indicator<BR>Filler Valve Dust Cap and<BR>Chain Assy<BR>Oxygen Pressure<BR>Green<BR>Amber<BR>- 800 psi and above<BR>- below 800 psi<BR>P604_08_007<BR>Service Panel<BR>13720<BR>13100<BR>12445<BR>11790<BR>11169<BR>10549<BR>9894<BR>9239<BR>PSI kPa<BR>37.8<BR>26.7<BR>15.6<BR>4.4<BR>-6.7<BR>-17.8<BR>-28.9<BR>-40.0<BR>F° C°<BR>EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT<BR>8-4 For Training Purposes Only<BR>May 03<BR>P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E<BR>Flight Compartment<BR>Oxygen for the flight crew is provided through a diluter demand regulating system. A<BR>quick-donning, inflatable-harness mask is installed in a container at each side console.<BR>Each container has a test lever, a yellow flow (eye) indicator, oxygen ON flag, a set of<BR>quick-release doors and connections for the oxygen and communications lines.<BR>Pressing the RESET/TEST switch can test oxygen flow through the regulator. The<BR>flow indicator (blinker) displays a yellow cross when oxygen is flowing. The flow<BR>indicator is black when there is no flow. When the mask is in use, a white ON flag<BR>comes into view on the left door of the container to indicate that the oxygen shutoff<BR>valve is open. When the mask is no longer required, closing the container doors and<BR>pressing the RESET/TEST switch stops the flow of oxygen to the mask and removes<BR>the white ON flag.<BR>The crew oxygen masks have controls located on the mask. The controls have the<BR>following selections:<BR>Normal /100% Lever<BR>• NORMAL – A diluted mixture of oxygen and ambient air adjusted for cabin<BR>altitude<BR>• 100% - Pure oxygen (100%) is delivered at a pressure dependent on cabin altitude<BR>Emergency Flow Control Knob<BR>• NORMAL (Unmarked) – Oxygen is regulated on demand<BR>• EMERGENCY – A constant flow of oxygen is delivered at a positive pressure<BR>• PRESS TO TEST (Momentary) – Purges the mask of smoke or noxious fumes<BR>Microphone Control<BR>Each mask has a microphone installed, which can be activated on the Audio Control<BR>Panel by selecting MASK/BOOM MIC switch to MASK.<BR>Inflatable Harness Control<BR>The flight deck masks are designed to be removed from their containers and donned<BR>with one hand. This is accomplished by squeezing the red tabs on either side of the<BR>oxygen line to inflate the harness while pulling the mask from the container. The<BR>inflated harness is placed over the head, and the mask is positioned over the nose and<BR>mouth. Releasing the red tabs deflates the harness, pulling the mask snugly against the<BR>face.<BR>EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT<BR>For Training Purposes Only<BR>May 03<BR>8-5<BR>P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E<BR>The harness is not designed to be donned over headsets or<BR>eyeglasses. These should be removed prior to using the mask.<BR>Flight Deck Oxygen Masks<BR>Figure 8-2<BR>NOTE<BR>Press to<BR>Test/<BR>Emergency<BR>Button<BR>Plate<BR>(inflation<BR>control)<BR>Microphone<BR>Lead<BR>Microphone<BR>Regulator<BR>"N-100%"<BR>Manual<BR>Control<BR>Reset/Test<BR>Switch<BR>Oxygen<BR>Line<BR>Oxygen<BR>Supply<BR>Stowage<BR>Box Microphone<BR>Jack<BR>Oxygen<BR>"ON"<BR>Indicator<BR>Flow<BR>Indicator<BR>Reset/<BR>Test<BR>Switch<BR>Oxygen<BR>Shutoff<BR>Valve<BR>Inflatable<BR>Harness<BR>Mask<BR>P604_08_008<BR>Mask<BR>Regulator<BR>Oxygen<BR>Line<BR>EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT<BR>8-6 For Training Purposes Only<BR>May 03<BR>P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E<BR>Quick-Donning Oxygen Mask Settings<BR>Figure 8-3<BR>EICAS Messages<BR>MESSAGE MEANING AURAL WARNING<BR>(IF ANY)<BR>GALLEY OVHT Galley overheat detected (if galley overheat detector<BR>installed). TRIPLE ATTENSON<BR>SMOKE BAGGAGE BAY The detector has sensed smoke in the baggage door<BR>compartment. “SMOKE”<BR>SMOKE TOILET The detector has sensed smoke in the lavatory area. “SMOKE”<BR>OXY LO PRESS Crew oxygen bottle pressure is less than 800 psi.<BR>PAX OXY ON Passenger oxygen masks are deployed.<BR>EICAS Messages<BR>Table 8-1<BR>N<BR>100%<BR>PUSH<BR>EMERGENCY<BR>PRESS<BR>TO<BR>TEST<BR>N<BR>100%<BR>PUSH<BR>EMERGENCY<BR>PRESS<BR>TO<BR>TEST<BR>P604_08_011<BR>NORMAL &amp;<BR>HALF-CIRCLE<BR>100% &amp;<BR>HALF-CIRCLE<BR>EMERGENCY PRESS TO TEST<BR>N<BR>100%<BR>PUSH<BR>EMERGENCY<BR>PRESS<BR>TO<BR>TEST<BR>N<BR>100%<BR>PUSH<BR>EMERGENCY<BR>PRESS<BR>TO<BR>TEST<BR>EMERGENCY<BR>OXYGEN<BR>MASK<BR>PRESS<BR>TO<BR>TEST<BR>AND<BR>RESET<BR>EROS<BR>100%<BR>PUSH<BR>OXYGEN STOWAGE BOX<BR>Release Lever<BR>Emergency<BR>Flow Control<BR>Oxygen<BR>Supply Hose<BR>Reset / Test<BR>Lever<BR>Blinker<BR>Normal /<BR>100% Lever<BR>EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT<BR>For Training Purposes Only<BR>May 03<BR>8-7<BR>P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E<BR>Passenger Oxygen<BR>The dropdown masks are controlled by the PASSENGER OXYGEN control panel<BR>which is located on the copilot’s side console. There are three modes of operation:<BR>• CLOSED – Stops the oxygen supply to the dropdown masks<BR>• NORMAL – The dropdown masks deploy when the altimetric valve senses the<BR>cabin altitude is greater than 10,500 feet or 14,500 feet (aircraft S/N dependent)<BR>and oxygen is supplied to the masks<BR>• OVERRIDE – The dropdown masks deploy and oxygen is supplied to the masks<BR>In the event the dropdown masks do not deploy, the door on the mask box can be<BR>opened by inserting a long, thin object into the release hole.<BR>Passenger Oxygen Control Panel<BR>Figure 8-4<BR>Therapeutic<BR>Therapeutic oxygen is controlled from the flight compartment by a switch/light on the<BR>PASSENGER OXYGEN control panel. Selecting the switch to ON illuminates the<BR>light and oxygen will be supplied to the ports in the cabin for first aid use.<BR>PASSENGER OXYGEN<BR>THERAPEUTIC<BR>OXYGEN<BR>ON<BR>TEST<BR>PORT<BR>NORMAL<BR>CLOSED OVERRIDE<BR>P604_08_013<BR>EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT<BR>8-8 For Training Purposes Only<BR>Sept 04<BR>P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E<BR>Emergency Exits<BR>Refer to Chapter 1 Airplane General for operation of the passenger door and the<BR>overwing emergency exit.<BR>Main Entrance Door<BR>The main entrance door is classified as a Type I emergency exit and is the normal<BR>means of exit in an emergency.<BR>Overwing Emergency Exit<BR>The overwing emergency exit is a removable plug-type hatch and provides access to<BR>the right upper wing surface. It is classified as a Type III emergency exit. This<BR>emergency exit has an escape rope (lifeline) stored to the right of the exit window,<BR>with one end attached to the fuselage.<BR>Emergency Egress Lighting<BR>The Challenger 604 is equipped with an Emergency Egress Lighting System that<BR>operates for approximately 15 minutes from the time of activation. The Emergency<BR>Egress Lighting System location and operations are covered in Chapter 16 Lighting.<BR>EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT<BR>For Training Purposes Only<BR>May 03<BR>8-9<BR>P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E<BR>Locating Devices<BR>Components and Operation<BR>Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT)<BR>The ELT is located in the tail cone of the airplane and is activated automatically by<BR>G-forces in the event of a crash. The ELT transmits a signal on the international<BR>emergency frequencies of 121.5 and 243.0. A sealed battery pack is installed inside the<BR>ELT and provides at least 48 hours of operation.<BR>Underwater Locating Devices (ULDs)<BR>In addition to the ELT, there are Underwater Locating Devices (ULDs), which are part<BR>of the Flight Data Recorder (FDR) and the Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) systems.<BR>The ULDs automatically provide a locating signal should the airplane become<BR>submerged in water.<BR>Controls and Indicators<BR>The ON/ARM switch located on the ELT panel controls the emergency locator<BR>transmitter.<BR>With the ELT ON/ARM switch set to ARM, the automatic operating mode is selected<BR>and the ELT will activate when impact G forces are sufficient. The ON position<BR>permits ELT manual operation when desired. When the transmitter is in operation, the<BR>ON light on the ELT panel will illuminate.<BR>ELT System - Control Panel<BR>Figure 8-5<BR>ELTE L/TCVR MIC CONTROL PANEL<BR>ON<BR>ARM<BR>FOR AVIATION<BR>EMER USE ONLY<BR>UNAUTHORIZED OPERATION PROHIBITED<BR>ON<BR>P604_08_006<BR>EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT<BR>8-10 For Training Purposes Only<BR>May 03<BR>P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E<BR>Miscellaneous Emergency Equipment<BR>Components and Operation<BR>Fire Extinguishers<BR>The Challenger 604 normally has two variable-size handheld fire extinguishers. One<BR>of the extinguishers is located in the Flight Compartment on the bulkhead behind the<BR>copilot’s seat. The other is located at a designated area in the cabin and is marked by a<BR>placard. Handheld fire extinguisher operations are covered in Chapter 9 Fire<BR>Protection.<BR>IF A FIRE EXTINGUISHER IS TO BE DISCHARGED IN THE<BR>FLIGHT COMPARTMENT, ALL FLIGHT CREW MUST WEAR<BR>OXYGEN MASKS WITH EMERGENCY SELECTED (100%<BR>OXYGEN).<BR>Crew exposure to high levels of Halon vapors may result in<BR>dizziness, impaired coordination and reduced mental alertness.<BR>Crash Axe<BR>A crash axe is located on the bulkhead behind the pilot’s seat.<BR>Crash Axe<BR>Figure 8-6<BR>WARNING<BR>NOTE<BR>P604_08_002<BR>EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT<BR>For Training Purposes Only<BR>May 03<BR>8-11<BR>P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E<BR>First Aid Kit<BR>The aircraft is typically equipped with at least one medical first aid kit. The factoryinstalled<BR>first aid kit is normally located on the bulkhead behind the pilot.<BR>Life Vest<BR>Life vests are provided for the pilot, the copilot, and each passenger in the cabin. The<BR>flight crew life vests are stowed in a pocket beneath the crew member’s seat. The<BR>passenger life vests are stowed under each passenger seat. Each life vest includes an<BR>automatic (CO2 cartridge) and a manual (oral inflation) system. In addition, a locator<BR>light powered by an automatic seawater battery is installed.<BR>Life Vest<BR>Figure 8-7<BR>Waist Strap and Clip<BR>Waist strap pull to tighten<BR>Locator Light<BR>(clear)<BR>Waist Strap And Clip<BR>Tab (yellow)<BR>Waist strap - pull to<BR>tighten<BR>Oral<BR>Inflation<BR>Tube (red)<BR>Oral Inflation Tube (red)<BR>Used to manually inflate half<BR>life vest if cartridge inflation<BR>does not work<BR>Automatic<BR>Seawater<BR>Battery<BR>P604_08_005<BR>Inflation Tab (red)<BR>Pulling tab automatically<BR>inflates life vest using CO<BR>cartridge<BR>2<BR>Signal Light Tab<BR>(yellow)<BR>Pull to light<BR>Inflation Tab (red)<BR>Jerk to inflate<BR>EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT<BR>8-12 For Training Purposes Only<BR>May 03<BR>P I LOT T R A I N I N G GU I D E<BR>Life Raft<BR>Up to two life rafts of variable size may be installed. The normal location for life raft<BR>storage is beneath the divan near the overwing exit. Location may vary according to<BR>interior completion specifications. Consult your Airplane Flight Manual and<BR>Operating Manual supplements for life raft storage location.<BR>Smoke Goggle Units<BR>Smoke goggle units for each flight crew oxygen mask are contained in a pouch located<BR>in the aft portion of the left and right side consoles.<BR>Smoke Goggle Units<BR>Figure 8-8<BR>P604_08_012
页: [1]
查看完整版本: CL_604-EMERGENCY_EQUIPMENT庞巴迪挑战者604应急设备