航空论坛_航空翻译_民航英语翻译_飞行翻译

标题: 航班时刻介绍————民航英语系列之一 [打印本页]

作者: 帅哥    时间: 2009-1-6 18:03:32     标题: 航班时刻介绍————民航英语系列之一

(S-sales,P-passenger)


S: Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?

销售:下午好,先生。请问能帮您什么?


P: Hello, I’d like some information about your service to Hongkong: schedules, fares, and so on.

顾客:您好,我想要咨询一下到香港航班的时刻和价格信息。


S: Yes, sir. We have flights form Beijing to Hongkong everyday. Flight CX817 leaves at 9:30a.m. and arrives at 12:30a.m. the same day While Flight CA588 leaves at 3:05p.m. and arrives at 6:00p.m.

销售:好的,先生。北京到香港的航班有CX817每天早上九点半起飞,当天中午十二点半到达;还有CA588每天下午三点五分出发,六点到达。


P: How long does the flight take?

顾客:那要飞多长时间?


S: The flying time is about 3 hours.

销售:飞行时间大约是三小时。


P: What’ the business class fare?

顾客:公务舱的票价是多少?


S: The Beijing-Hongkong one-way fare is CNY5890. Would you like to buy a ticket now?

销售:北京到香港的单程票价是5890元。请问您现在就想订票吗?


P: Oh, no. I have not decided my schedule yet. I will buy a ticket later. Anyhow, thanks a lot.

顾客:不。我还没确定行程。之后再买票。谢谢您。


S: My pleasure.

销售:不客气。






欢迎光临 航空论坛_航空翻译_民航英语翻译_飞行翻译 (http://bbs.aero.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X2