航空论坛_航空翻译_民航英语翻译_飞行翻译

标题: 非自愿旅客的候补——民航英语之十一 [打印本页]

作者: 帅哥    时间: 2009-1-6 18:11:24     标题: 非自愿旅客的候补——民航英语之十一

S: Good afternoon. May I help you?

销售:下午好,请问能帮您什么?

P: I have a China Eastern Airlines ticket and I want to reserve Flight MU877 to Los Angeles on Sunday.

顾客:我有东航的机票,想预订星期天MU877到洛杉矶的航班。

S: I am sorry, but the flight is completely reserved.

销售:不好意思,但这班航班已经订满了。

P: But I have a first class ticket!

顾客:但我拿的是头等舱机票啊。

S: First class as well as economy class is fully booked.

销售:头等舱和经济舱一样订满了。

P: Well, I could change my plans and leave on Friday. What time is your Los Angeles flight on Friday?

顾客:那我改到星期五走,你们周五的航班是什么时间的?

S: We don’t have a Friday flight to Los Angeles. Would you like me to put your name on the waiting list if you insist on going?

销售:周五没有去洛杉矶的航班。如果您坚持要走,是否可以接受候补?

P: Actually, I don’t like this way.

顾客:其实我不喜欢候补。

S: Then what about taking one of our flights to New York and getting a connecting flight to Los Angeles?

销售:那么您愿意乘我们的航班到纽约之后转机去洛杉矶吗?

P: No, thank you. Changing airlines may cause big trouble.

顾客:不了,谢谢您,转机太麻烦。

S: Other airlines may have flights to Los Angeles on Friday or Sunday. Let me check and see if I could make a reservation for you. Do you prefer Friday to Sunday?

销售:也许其他航空公司周五或者周日有去洛杉矶的航班,让我帮您查查,看是否能为您预订一个座位。您倾向周五走还是周日?

P: I’d rather leave on Sunday.

顾客:周日吧。

S: Well, sir. Please give me your name and phone number so that I can call you back in about half an hour.

销售:好吧,先生,请告诉我您的姓名和电话号码,我大约半小时后给您回电话。

P: Ok, my name is Well Smith. You can call me at 89443455.

顾客:好的,我叫Well Smith,电话是89443455。

S: Thank you, Mr. Smith. I’m sorry you can not fly China Eastern this time. I hope we can have the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

销售:谢谢您,Smith先生。非常抱歉这次您不能乘坐东航的航班。希望不久之后我们能有机会为您提供服务。

P: Thanks, I’ll waiting for your call.

顾客:谢谢,我等你电话。






欢迎光临 航空论坛_航空翻译_民航英语翻译_飞行翻译 (http://bbs.aero.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X2