航空论坛_航空翻译_民航英语翻译_飞行翻译

标题: 航班出票——民航英语之十三 [打印本页]

作者: 帅哥    时间: 2009-1-6 18:12:32     标题: 航班出票——民航英语之十三

P: I’d like to buy a ticket to Berlin for February 7th. Do you have a nonstop flight?

顾客:我想买二月七号去柏林的机票,直达航班有吗?

S: Yes, we do. That’s flight LH834. It leaves Beijing at 6:00p.m. and arrives in Berlin at 7:00a.m. next day. Do you want a round ticket or one-way ticket?

销售:LH834是直达航班,下午6点离开北京第二天早上7点到。您想买来回程还是单程客票?

P: One-way please, and I want to go economy class..

顾客:经济舱单程,谢谢。

S: OK. May I have your name, please?

销售:好的,请告诉我您的名字。

P: Ben Smith.

顾客:Ben Smith.

S: Well, Mr. Smith, the one-way economy class fare from Beijing to Berlin comes to CNY4580. Do you want to pay in cash or by credit card?

销售:好的,Smith先生。北京到柏林的经济舱单程价格是4580人民币。您想付现金还是信用卡支付?

P: Cash, please. Here’s CNY4600.

顾客:现金,给您4600。

S: May I see your passport, sir?

销售:能看看您的护照吗?

P: Here you are.

顾客:给你。

S: That’s fine. You travel documents are in order. Wait a moment, please. I’ll confirm your reservation.

销售:好的。请稍等片刻。我为您确认订座。

P: OK.

顾客:好的。

S: Here’s your passport and your ticket—Fight834, Beijing to Berlin February 7th. Here’s your change. Your flight leaves at 6:00p.m. Please be at the airport to check in two hours before departure time.

销售:这是您的护照和客票。您购买的是二月七日的LH834航班,从北京到柏林。这是找您的钱。您的航班将于下午6点起飞,请提前两小时到机场换登记牌。

P: Thank you.

顾客:谢谢。






欢迎光临 航空论坛_航空翻译_民航英语翻译_飞行翻译 (http://bbs.aero.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X2