航空论坛_航空翻译_民航英语翻译_飞行翻译

标题: 儿童票价——民航英语之十七 [打印本页]

作者: 帅哥    时间: 2009-1-6 18:15:15     标题: 儿童票价——民航英语之十七

P: Hello. I’m going to Vienna from Beijing and I want to know what your one-way fares are.

顾客:您好,我想咨询一下从北京到维也纳的单程机票价格。

S: Which class are you interested in?

销售:您想咨询什么舱位的价格?

P: Economy class.

顾客:经济舱。

S: The fare of economy class is CNY4780.

销售:经济舱价格是人民币4780元。

P: I see. By the way, can children enjoy the discounted fares?

顾客:噢。顺便问一下,儿童有折扣票吗?

S: It depends on the age. The tariff says passengers of 2 or more, but under 12 years of age are considered as children and those under 2 years of age are considered as infants. How old are your children?

销售:这得看孩子的年纪了。规定说是大于2岁小于12岁的孩子享受儿童票价;小于2岁是婴儿价格。您的孩子多大?

P: Three years old.

顾客:三岁。

S: The fare for children is 50 percent of adult fare.

销售:儿童价格是成人票价的50%。

P: Do children get the normal free baggage allowance?

顾客:儿童可以享受普通的免费行李额吗?

S: Yes, he do.

销售:可以。

P: Is it possible for them to travel unaccompanied?

顾客:儿童可以无成人陪伴旅行吗?

S: Yes, children of at least 5 years of age may do so.

销售:五岁以上儿童可以。

P: OK. I want to book two economy class tickets from Beijing to Vienna next Friday.

顾客:好的,请帮我订两张下周五北京到维也纳的经济舱客票。

S: No problem. I’ll confirm your reservations. But before that I need to see your passports and know your names.

销售:没问题。我来帮您预订。能否给我看一眼您的护照,告诉您的名字?

P: Here you are.

顾客:给您。

S: Thank you. Please wait a moment. I’ll issue your tickets… Here are your tickets and passports, Mr. Smith. Please see your child’s ticket. For him, CH indicating children discount is entered in the ticket designator box.

销售:谢谢您。请稍候,我为您出票……Smith先生,这是您的客票和护照。请看一下您孩子的客票,客票类别栏标明“CH”,是儿童折扣价。

P: Thanks a lot…

顾客:谢谢您。






欢迎光临 航空论坛_航空翻译_民航英语翻译_飞行翻译 (http://bbs.aero.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X2