找回密码
 注册
搜索
楼主: 帅哥
打印 上一主题 下一主题

航空缩略语词典 [复制链接]

7#
发表于 2008-12-25 19:55:55 |只看该作者
Active Homing % g, \6 M7 _0 |Guidance , g& Y# n9 m6 r1 g/ B0 C/ c' ?Guidance system in which both the source for illuminating the target, and the3 k# v# d8 x2 o9 E, Z+ k$ \ receiver for detecting the illuminating energy reflected from the target is carried # J& |( r2 W! y$ O, o# A, p( [within the missile.% L! o- z4 i h% U( I- }& X Active Sensor One that illuminates a target, producing return secondary radiation, which is then8 h3 @ V1 o) ]0 R2 d detected to track and/or identify the target. An example is radar.! D& n1 P) A) o, A- r" T) m ACTS AEGIS Combat Training System.: q+ b# h& Y4 {* Z! F9 z8 c ACUS Army Common User System.; |" u" v( o" E$ U: l ACVC Ada Compiler Validation Capability 1 A5 V7 D6 U {; tACW Anti-Carrier Warfare5 m: Z/ B# }" a; q ACWP Actual Cost of Work Performed.9 p. T- L' T2 e* o& Z3 J# X3 ] AD (1) Air Defense. (2) Active Defense. (3) Aerospace Defense + P* i3 s4 A4 D3 {MDA GLOSSARY, VER. 4.0 A) m) J+ J2 l: J- r/ J( y6 v 70 y% G6 K$ s0 ? Ad Int Advanced Interceptor (MDA/POC term). ; B3 n. T- f" m' Y/ c* {AD TOC Air Defense Tactical Operations Center.6 X: ~0 a1 K6 |4 L0 t4 Z AD/C3I Air Defense/Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence.# Y1 L0 R# l' o ADA Air Defense Artillery. (US Army term). ; R2 e) {9 ^% k# T/ _9 K# lAda Name of a higher order computer programming code.. n% u" Z! ~# M9 D1 B AdaMAT Ada Automated, static code, analysis tool.! Z3 X, Z1 ^: K+ b ADAPT Advanced DEW Active Precision Tracker.. c* t! ]$ H( z- i" S- t* Z Adaptive Defense (Also Adaptive Preferential Defense) Adaptive defense is defense that is; e. _! ~3 t% w" |: G responsive to an actual attack in that it takes advantage of the structure or 7 }% a& d. t6 E+ I9 `+ p# f" oweakness of the attack to maximize a priority defense objective. % d5 F7 @1 [% a* ?7 y3 D. ]: c& UAdaptive Flexible 3 `; j p- `* ]9 bDefense (AFD)) g0 i. M) o1 {" g The ability to select and prioritize in near-real time what critical civilian and military- }% C) `8 F7 M+ d: c! M& ]$ {, | assets and functions to defend and to efficiently employ defense in response to7 A6 E( t6 M! x: O the characteristics of the attack while effectively enforcing defense priorities. 0 M2 J5 Y* h% s4 j0 L/ e(JOSDEPS) 3 J7 F- l; O7 u" c5 |Adaptive Optics % z8 a3 [2 u) [: W, L }(ADOPT)8 {9 b7 ?1 U* m- _( U5 {) K0 e Optical systems, which can be modified (e.g., by controlling the shape of a mirror)6 W9 t3 Z& t3 X: q/ ]0 c3 B; h+ U to compensate for distortions. An example is the use of information from a beam . t7 M- ~' x/ O7 u# hof light passing through the atmosphere to compensate for the distortion" ~, {/ p6 y3 {7 K suffered by another beam of light on its passage through the atmosphere. Used% y5 \' ~/ U* I6 k9 n8 ] to eliminate the "twinkling" of stars in observational astronomy and to reduce the 2 C$ |1 Z' }0 {2 Idispersive effect of the atmosphere on laser beam weapons.

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2008-12-25 19:55:46 |只看该作者
ACSIS AEGIS Combat System Interface Simulation.! j4 X% F" b8 S4 f ACSN Advance Change/Study Notice5 N1 ^, ]; a! d- A' [9 Y ACTD Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration.& o, D/ u+ J) z+ {. m ACTE Analytical Communications Test Environment ATD.$ Y2 o4 D; h( }% o4 c ACTEX Advanced Controls Technology Experiment. % |0 r q& [9 VActive In surveillance, an adjective applied to actions or equipment, which emit energy( J; J5 f0 |) s- u capable of being detected, e.g., radar is an active sensor." ?6 p& Z$ B8 h" ~0 a; V: e Active Air6 f; h2 \1 _( @' r Defense; v# X$ R5 Y0 Y9 p7 H8 v Direct defensive actions taken to nullify or reduce the effectiveness of hostile air 9 {7 E R4 u' T% B9 E# z: r" v+ vaction. It includes such measures as the use of aircraft, air defense weapons,+ w9 a6 v. z0 P5 R weapons not used primarily in an air defense role and electronic warfare.6 L: B+ @; B$ _, T8 z6 Z8 k0 \" d Active2 [) l. ^6 P. m; W# b' f0 W0 z$ _ Communications3 m& |2 N) {% w- u7 {" j Security Threat0 c" Y' p8 ]: s, E* X$ i! U Threats to an electronic system posed by a capability to disrupt communications! k, T# C R& q8 c$ g or to seize control or deny positive control of electronic systems to intended% K) W& A) W% b0 J users, e.g., jamming and imitative deception.& {3 P0 D' x4 K Active Defense (1) The employment of limited offensive action and counterattacks to deny a) o/ V; p( J$ C8 ]6 s contested area or position to the enemy. Also Passive Defense. * [( V0 _' p2 D9 w7 Z5 \(2) In-flight intercept and destruction of ballistic missiles and negation of- m' W- _( T0 A their warheads. 5 |! G. i" c% Y; t, Z _! uActive Defense0 N: ]2 N I& }# g (TBMD) 3 {6 e, I6 x0 q9 o% }) uActive defense protects against theater missiles by destroying them in flight.# y M8 d6 y. Q3 G/ o Engagement capability is required throughout all phases of the missile’s + b* w; \$ @" m2 {, V0 Ftrajectory (boost, post-boost, mid-course, and terminal) to prevent saturation of( R+ Y1 X1 U5 ^ point defense, to negate warhead effects, and to ensure minimal leakage in ! ?0 t9 w( d1 o) j! s8 gdefending critical assets. Therefore, active defenses must consist of defense in 1 W2 _; T; ]1 y! D4 G8 p) Vdepth to provide multiple engagement opportunities with differing technologies, 3 P' F3 m( M0 J' r# S/ Wincreasing the probability of kill, and countering the enemy’s counter-measure+ I4 _2 L) P, t8 B efforts. Active defenses could consist of space-, air-, ground-, and sea-based) L5 g" o- A- |. q7 N systems. If a strategic ballistic missile defense system is deployed, the active 3 i: P/ r1 D) u/ ZTMD should be supported by, but not limited by, those systems to increase the 8 }, N' U/ ]1 p1 ?+ Hdefense in the theater of operations. Active defense is considered one of the ' W5 O$ y) A$ @3 k. O2 `9 rfour pillars of TMD capability. (JCS J-38 CONOPS)

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2008-12-25 19:55:35 |只看该作者
Acquisition% V! c; H8 S, ]5 `' e Strategy 3 [- G6 A0 \- w# o* ]3 T! gA business and technical management approach designed to achieve program 9 c" `, Q* ^3 N2 _! s+ ?$ a+ Cobjectives within the resource constraints imposed. It is the framework for6 D! z! p! o! m) l7 ?6 h) M: a planning, directing, and managing a program. It provides a master schedule for 2 i' Y% _2 B6 S8 \$ j, uresearch, development, test, production, fielding, and other activities essential v8 V: J% W2 d7 g5 Mfor program success, and, is the basis for formulating functional plans and * a. ?* h* b7 `& Y* O/ \& `( nstrategies (e.g., Test and Evaluation Master Plan, Acquisition Plan, competition,$ w' \6 v/ A$ i9 [- W1 U" @ prototyping, etc.). ' V3 q1 ~" @, V6 _Acquisition - f4 T0 V. B% BStrategy Report8 t8 b) E4 V( e2 @ Describes the acquisition approach to include streamlining, sources, competition, 2 ?0 Y; {% ?+ ], n; D6 f+ ]and contract types throughout the period from the beginning of Phase I, % ?2 P! M/ E3 n( x" IDemonstration and Validation, through the end of production. ) i. q% N: }' IAcquisition/ H4 ]( @' ^% m( M Streamlining / T5 l; ~- k7 Z. C9 W: i8 g. ~; R4 uAny effort that results in more efficient and effective use of resources to develop3 U/ X' n' ?! p. H or produce quality systems. This includes ensuring that only necessary and costeffective requirements are included, at the most appropriate time in the * q$ e" F& J5 p# Oacquisition cycle, in solicitations and resulting contracts for the design,6 J$ u" l, a+ U0 C8 d) p2 ` development, and production of new systems, or for modifications to existing7 D& W; w4 J- M systems that involve redesign of systems or subsystems.6 x1 k; M3 x" V( S! q# [7 W Acquisition, 5 x& ?0 \1 ]# ]' q3 A" ], h5 LTracking and ' f4 `$ Z1 P3 t2 J, VPointing (ATP)2 A+ B& F6 m7 t0 g" s; N, X The process of acquiring within a given field of view a target (or targets) and % d8 Q, O# \# k( H& b- Emaintaining a precision track of the same while enabling the pointing of a sensor0 `# D- O( r; Y$ P0 L+ s3 { or weapon at the target so that it may be destroyed. 4 I \% [7 V8 pACS (1) Airspace Control System. (2) Attitude Control System. (3) AEGIS Combat) j5 ^& b+ @0 T! L System. (4) Assistant Chief of Staff.( ?" U6 {7 C+ i MDA GLOSSARY, VER. 4.0 A 0 k& f5 I" B0 s# e8 Q4 s) }6

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2008-12-25 19:55:18 |只看该作者
Acquisition1 M; u0 V: p8 K Categories% Q( ?/ V% P' l8 E! N Categories established to facilitate decentralized decision making and execution, n3 s$ X) G& L and compliance with statutorily imposed requirements. The categories % X* f# n- z; H, i5 }0 xdetermine the level of review, decision authority, and applicable procedures. - _6 w, b y% ~7 ^) H2 d$ N5 j5 HAcquisition Category I. These are “major defense acquisition programs.” They# x' n( n& x. r! l1 s0 |1 _ have unique statutorily imposed acquisition strategy, execution, and reporting- m5 w/ L1 _, I$ Q+ D Q6 ?# g requirements. Milestone decision authority for these programs is: (a) the Under " t) t! w A- ~5 B, HSecretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology -- acquisition category ID; - ^+ C8 d+ d+ q4 }(b) if delegated by the Under Secretary, the Cognizant DoD Component Head -- # h+ u: W4 L, ?) n! H, m5 F( zacquisition category IC; (c) if delegated by the Component Head, the 4 r6 E( A3 q2 Y" v8 AComponent Acquisition Executive. 1 Y" `$ }, }( R; [. y: A# I$ yAcquisition Category II. Milestone decision authority for these programs is- H/ b9 W# Z' e0 h4 y% ~. C& h delegated no lower than the DoD Component Acquisition Executive. They have7 |5 I; a, G4 U5 Y& T& F unique statutorily imposed requirements in the test and evaluation area 1 Y; i4 [- Y E5 M* ]! q8 ]9 gAcquisition Category III and IV. The additional distinction of acquisition ; B6 j' N9 ^' }# @% `! rcategories III and IV allow DoD Component Heads to delegate milestone ' w9 J+ k z5 p- Y6 s- }! n1 xdecision authority for these programs to the lowest level deemed appropriate . L; B) {. a! s* @* z0 ^6 _within their respective organizations. 8 ~4 U- ]5 d9 W0 CAcquisition% `* P& p" {, W8 v2 C4 C3 d; X9 ^) c5 J Decision 5 e, H9 L- J/ I2 aMemorandum . G' g3 {' Y# I(ADM)5 z1 i. d& |9 i+ W A memorandum signed by the milestone decision authority that documents 4 u2 z8 f9 V2 T- ]: ^+ @. cdecisions made and the exit criteria established as the result of a milestone 0 F0 D! {$ g) w$ q# fdecision review or in-process review.6 H5 Q; |. i( m0 ?7 ^! A Acquisition ) b1 \3 R1 b1 F7 Y& r% U* GField of View 8 a' T4 j, |# | i" Q(FOV) 5 l4 l) ?( b' L6 I; T. U7 EThe instantaneous volume viewed by the interceptor’s sensor during the process : Q# ?: {, `& X# y* [7 p( nof searching its assigned volume. ( g E j2 _) D, c1 S3 BAcquisition Life , u7 f' G0 d- }( g9 fCycle+ B, X" p& b' L# o+ x Five phases, each preceded by a milestone or other decision point, during which ) @0 z$ M% M7 h' W; y, {7 la system goes through research, development, test and evaluation, and # O5 `' @8 ^8 Z: q; ^8 I2 hproduction. The phases are Concept Exploration and Definition, Demonstration ' h/ k% F, w* {# m3 \: |and Validation, Engineering and Manufacturing Development, Production and: E( v3 ~) j. G6 F% F2 W! m& c8 x Deployment, Operations and Support.9 U/ b* g" D3 s: } Acquisition % Z9 y$ E1 s' Z* r' [2 z9 {Logistics + A* `- H' {& H+ N2 p9 H/ qProcess of systematically identifying and assessing logistics alternatives,: S& j+ p9 d+ F: H+ I analyzing and resolving logistics deficiencies, and managing integrated logistics' A0 h+ f O6 ~" Z. X/ [+ o/ H support throughout the acquisition process.2 d1 u2 q4 {. X' }- j Acquisition& m" e$ k- j# a/ K( j) K: { Management/ a( Q: R- R' v& h Management of all or any of the activities within the broad spectrum of " i! W: u6 v5 n1 c8 J/ H“acquisition.” Also includes management of the training of the defense 8 ` h8 Q1 w& m8 L; I& J. g3 Sacquisition workforce, and management activities in support of PPBS for defense ' l) ]: ~, A' T! i3 T" j# n* d$ macquisition systems/programs. & g l2 Q4 H( A& j: V, b/ gAcquisition Plan A formal written document reflecting the specific actions necessary to execute$ I, S$ j1 I6 p the approach established in the approved acquisition strategy and guiding$ P6 Y- W G- v. f' v* u' u' a# T0 U contractual implementation. (Federal Acquisition Regulation Subpart 7.1 and 5 i6 U* r* o4 {0 D5 u) h/ e+ rDefense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement Subpart 207.1.)5 F1 |+ j5 q' W/ x Acquisition, h1 p( Z& k4 ]+ Y5 U2 M0 w Planning . i$ P3 k( g' s% s" W& YThe process by which the efforts of all personnel responsible for an acquisition. y' U: K" B4 E are coordinated and integrated through a comprehensive plan for fulfilling the/ I, \' S L9 H( j need in a timely manner and at a reasonable cost. It is performed throughout: N D) w; A* g$ R0 y% V the life cycle and includes developing an overall acquisition strategy for ! g0 d W( M( D/ l4 ?* ymanaging the acquisition and a written acquisition plan. 0 S- K) @7 t6 F( Q9 nMDA GLOSSARY, VER. 4.0 A' r3 F" g8 ]7 x7 a 5 2 v+ ~& R% P- k% |6 ~Acquisition- i4 u! j4 ~ R3 B' |: q Program 7 y# Y. X8 I8 D2 SA directed, funded effort that is designed to provide a new or improved materiel* z% {0 S7 ?; g0 i& K3 T1 I capability in response to a validated need. ! `" a; }4 E# G* }' ?3 g0 KAcquisition, a/ t, i1 \! v P w# g Program2 q" N7 ~: y# P1 f Baseline (APB)* A) j0 d) f. J6 H: ~. y Acquisition program baselines embody the cost, schedule, and performance 4 x0 o) r% I' j( t- P$ `- }objectives for the program. The APB is approved by the milestone decision( |6 k" g- w% `- T4 x/ Y authority milestone reviews as follows: : i0 W. g4 p5 D# I# }( X•Concept Baseline, approved at Milestone I, applied to the effort in Phase I,! ~/ B8 ^% _$ n- C3 |) E Demonstration and Validation. " r( Q+ m' W$ U7 {: C8 z•Development Baseline, approved at Milestone II, is applied to the effort in6 i1 k5 ~& E$ Z' n3 W Phase II, Engineering and Manufacturing Development. }* U" t& d+ q) e2 ~9 R. q•roduction Baseline, approved at Milestone III, is applied to the effort in% }" a q: \! L+ m! Z" q Phase III, Production and Deployment. e5 y1 z; {0 I% C' }' E9 l Each baseline must contain objectives for key cost, schedule, and performance* K7 C* g- r6 Q5 i$ y* O; k parameters. Objectives are accompanied by minimum requirements called + I2 X* M% ^8 v7 othresholds. Once signed by the milestone decision authority, APBs may only be0 I. p7 Q+ [! j4 x/ U1 m changed at subsequent milestone or program reviews, or with the approval of: z' _, B3 N) V, R the milestone decision authority as a response to an unrecoverable baseline X9 G# G7 r/ A1 @+ [7 z$ S2 Ydeviation. ; q+ Q0 o4 K1 i7 m- G* v# WAcquisition 1 p% ]8 u, i7 a2 gRadar ' j1 s6 S- K* V, fRadar that searches a spatial volume and identifies potential targets from the 0 ~! k* c! a( Mbackground and non-hostile objects.9 f5 G* Y1 T1 y. E: g, ` Acquisition , o* U% E& S# h7 |: GRisk 7 C- q6 V' ^. O. D0 J9 @0 b6 f( ZThe chance that some element of an acquisition program produces an, s* e& x" t( v( E1 L- w, Q+ D unintended result with an adverse effect on system effectiveness, suitability, # j$ D8 {" Y3 S# i F3 i* @5 Pcost, or availability for deployment. ' K% @. } r( {7 `* n# M5 IAcquisition/) y& c- n; F6 l; `+ q0 w6 e k& e Reacquisition 0 t0 z" v3 P( Z/ OTime . O) U4 y# q" _, |, [ \4 Y7 pThe time required to establish or reestablish lock on the received signal. This % r% N5 @; D% c. k, w0 `includes carrier, symbol, frame, code, and crypto synchronization.

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2008-12-25 19:54:19 |只看该作者
30 E& R* Q) k A3 U% K1 ?, c ACCS Air Command and Control System.! Q8 r4 f) t& ~6 W. Z Accidental! ^5 T+ g. u# o* b Launch4 U* a7 U$ X2 Z3 v3 g: j3 q; A An unintended launch which occurs without deliberate national design as a3 |3 j5 D: }7 K7 ?3 U6 K- N) o direct result of a random event, such as mechanical failure, a simple human % q- u$ L5 S7 a5 _/ p* f% B. Serror, or an unauthorized action by a subordinate. (USSPACECOM) # j3 J; a' `. n7 R# R+ D: ?) {3 jACCS Automated Command and Control System (USN AN/TSQ-73)$ m2 {: @8 { R ACCT Application of Common Characteristics and Testability (ISA CECOM term).# T+ e0 _/ |& s. I ACDA Arms Control and Disarmament Agency (US).9 }+ G: ^' e7 g. z' J$ } ACDS Advanced Combat Direction System (USN term) ) s. L" J$ Q8 a: V" h& TACDT Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration. f2 g/ i$ p# d0 y. v! L+ u% R! q" m6 g7 jACE (1) Anti-Radiation Missile (ARM) Countermeasure Evaluator. # R1 n3 b5 q3 O$ C6 z(2) Aviation Combat Element. (3) Airborne Command Element (USAF).) H0 V/ c; l8 ~. L; u; e$ ^" v (4) Allied Command Europe.# B4 |! ^& c/ U2 W% ]3 Q; k ACEC Ada Compiler Evaluation Capability.5 K3 D, `% D( j- m# m ACEIT Automated Cost Estimating Integrated tool.( h7 G/ {# O* u ACES Arrow Continuation Experiments. " s4 d- _. K# m" w$ V3 q8 z4 ?ACETEF Air Combat Environment Test and Evaluation Facility (USAF).- U4 H7 g. w/ q4 t ACM Air Combat Maneuvering.8 H8 X" d, @- U( ^ ACO (1) Administrative Contracting Officer. (1) Airspace Control Order (JFACC term). L' O5 V, M) r( e }/ R5 b ACOM Atlantic Command. * J$ ]/ @% K& S* SAcoS Army Chief of Staff4 q) M& _5 J2 v; O v! i ACP (1) Airspace Control Plan (JFACC term). ; M/ G1 H; V2 D+ ?: ~- N(2) Army Cost Position. ! R! w2 ] q1 u6 XACQ Acquisition.0 y$ U4 L* D4 H' [ Acquire (1) When applied to acquisition radars, to detect the presence and location, i( W M, m5 R( s of a target in sufficient detail to permit identification. ' o2 D- p8 T1 a8 P7 V(2) When applied to tracking radars, to position radar beam so that a target" r5 I: y: t. C: P1 I is in that beam to permit the effective employment of weapons. (Target " O$ Q* o& D# o3 s" D6 f, KAcquisition.)) ~* q6 @- U9 ^2 |0 U" [. \ Acquisition: ?2 S$ U- ~8 K# d (ACQ)1 _) v" n8 w r4 k0 l; X% o (1) (Sensor) The results of processing sensor measurements to produce : C& K/ [. t$ d& N, R+ @! |$ Robject reports of interest to the system.% G8 H# h, Z% V" E, n7 ] (2) (Material) The conceptualization, initiation, design, development, testing,$ h4 \" K M7 }. c" | contracting, production, deployment, logistic support, modification, and ' E7 [: R9 J9 w6 I: S- qdisposal of weapons and other systems, supplies or services to satisfy4 g- W! s5 J6 U5 Z; B& I; | DoD needs in support of military missions.

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2008-12-25 19:54:08 |只看该作者
MDA GLOSSARY, VER. 4.0 A . C. Y6 C- N* @/ c4 o$ O1 [7 A+ l& b2 J2 Q6 N7 {7 \4 f( T A Spec System Specification.- m: e) |# K+ a' X0 m/ ~' ^ A&T Acquisition and Technology. - O' l9 g+ v, Q* bA/BPI Ascent/Boost-Phase Interceptor.0 ~4 {) }& B9 M' j3 _ A/C Aircraft 4 z H# W% t) d& B7 K n5 S2 F+ c. K( mA/D (1) Analog to Digital. (2) Arm/Disarm.. h3 ?- H8 C/ a0 G& r0 G9 Y$ u4 I A/P Active/Passive9 J6 ?$ o! G- u1 j AA Attack Assessment. . R6 A3 B; S) ^/ v! X3 wAAA (1) Antiaircraft Artillery. (2) Assign Alternate Area. (3) AEGIS Acquisition Agent.0 j2 y# a0 X4 D; U, r AAAW Air-launched Anti-Armour Weapon (UK RAF term)! ], h' O3 `6 p/ ]( K9 H AABCP Advanced Airborne Command Post.. L5 Z% X5 A4 d AABNCP Advanced Airborne National Command Post. 8 B1 r" Y- J; I7 O4 SAACC Airborne Alternate Command Center. 2 G0 O1 I; R) Z) h w$ XAACT Airborne Atmospheric Compensation and Tracking [Program] $ O- w W! V( r4 dAADC Area Air Defense Commander.7 P5 U2 T z5 I1 R) y AADCOM Army Air Defense Commander. + l; c. a# U2 O" X! c3 Y8 R4 TAAE Army Acquisition Executive. - ~: U, |5 d/ X; e& S* VAAED Advanced Airborne Expendable Decoy 4 ~3 j. I3 S# |0 m5 f+ Q3 gAAFCE Allied Air Forces Central Europe.% E6 N( ]0 i, k0 U5 ` AAM Air-to-Air Missile5 u3 t2 f) S6 E" F AAR After Action Review (USA term): v1 {3 a( e/ x0 g& O; z AASERT Augmentation Award for Science and Engineering Research Training.3 X( M6 w: o1 L, H AASP Advanced Airborne Sensor Platform.& o: o* z! A$ r7 M AAT Architecture Analysis Tool.2 O$ d+ B" L5 z3 |% Z3 K AAT-PP Architecture Analysis Tool – Post Processor." @) R4 v4 W+ `; } AAW Anti-Air Warfare. ( i8 H4 q7 B* Q4 b, j$ @AAWC Anti-Air Warfare Commander.1 q g& O2 x& q* p1 p6 l AB Air Base $ q) h5 `4 g. `% O# m& _7 u& UAbacus Distribute real-time multi-element test environment for HWIL.0 U- ]+ W, x. h6 r* Y ABCCC Airborne Battlefield Command and Control Center. : X% q. E9 f+ H7 x7 a(US C-130 aircraft)% \! K/ ^. j0 m- G( s+ G6 u) P MDA GLOSSARY, VER. 4.0 A$ l6 }" V" S1 Q7 k& m2 k* u1 ` 25 j& T- {) B g: M; { ABCS (1) Army Battlefield Command and Control Center. (US C-130 aircraft); v0 {2 Q5 `9 o( W (2) Airborne Communications Command and Control Platform (JFACC term)5 o9 f% K3 Y: A6 o' p; r ABCT ASARC/BMDARC Coordination Team 0 g8 r5 u: V4 q' M5 KABE Army Background Experiment (flew aboard the LACE spacecraft).; `6 x% F6 M! _& n3 ?0 W+ L5 X ABIS Advanced Battlespace Information System . h. a* p0 B4 g2 F) DABL (1) Airborne Laser. (2) Aircraft Based Laser. (3) Armored Box Launcher. 8 e, D, U, O! @Ablative Shield A shield made of material that vaporizes when heated, absorbing thermal energy 0 a( y1 }8 o, K0 R& l9 eand protecting the shielded object from heat damage. " x8 Y7 X, P h* [+ p6 JAblative Shock A mechanical shock wave at the surface of an object exposed to intense pulsed0 N$ n/ S4 q- f4 U, A electromagnetic radiation. A thin layer of the object's surface violently and( j* q `* o. Y3 a" H rapidly boils off; the resulting vapor suddenly exerts pressure against the 1 K1 T4 {5 a" a. O1 @6 f5 \surface, generating a pressure wave at the surface. This shock wave then ; k. _" F/ a5 u* Z/ {9 bpropagates through the material and can cause melting, vaporization, spallation, 2 E, k& Y$ l' Z1 rand structural failure of the object." y. @% T) ~9 H, z4 ], w ABM Anti-Ballistic Missile. 3 h% c; Q5 ?, JABMDA OBSOLETE. Advanced Ballistic Missile Defense Agency.- r$ N) S( `+ b7 F ABM Treaty Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty of 1972, signed and ratified by the (former) Soviet ' E+ ]6 \* D1 h5 Q4 N! N1 Z( rUnion and the United States, limiting deployment on each side to one site 4 h9 r) N/ d4 [) scomprising 100 interceptors, 100 launchers, and several ground-based radars.9 d5 o# t, v! d* o4 c3 ] The Treaty also regulates development and testing. In December, 2001, ' K2 ^7 Z" ^; y0 S4 _President George W. Bush announced that the United States would withdraw ( D& ?2 L8 s. Xfrom the treaty, which the U.S. did in June 2002 * M( @$ P' G" y$ f% FABM-X-3 A terminal Soviet anti-ballistic missile (ABM) defense system using transportable4 t( d" D- Q& K- A& { ] ^3 Q% u phased-array radars and both long and short-range, high acceleration * O" Q7 a: u* M, `, Pinterceptors similar to the U.S. Sprint. This system was developed and tested in - d7 a! r; U1 z# N4 p: jthe 1970’s and early 1980’s. ( |+ @, t/ i, I5 ^) E3 x8 E3 j, `ABNCP Airborne National Command Post. 3 ]$ C Z: E/ r' ^2 }) [4 pABO Agent of Biological Origin (NBC term).; p5 @) o# c1 J" z A9 P ABT Air-Breathing Threat.% g9 a) F* l/ q3 {1 n/ F ACA (1) Airspace Control Authority. % b6 L. z; T0 c, M# Y(2) Associate Contracting Agreement (Contracting term). / E+ R1 k5 f! K! P9 @7 mACAP Advanced Capabilities.* y) ^7 ^: N& w ACAT Acquisition Category (DD 5000 term). + n, [8 [$ C; SACAT I Acquisition Category One 9 d0 K4 w3 W, H2 [; \- nACBA Airborne Communications Bus Architecture (USAF term).3 U }, u, S9 ^- y ACC (1) Air Combat Command (USAF), Langley AFB, VA. 7 i) c. O, B1 Q; b(2) Air Component Commander. : k, }5 Q6 f1 D: z9 i(3) Area Coordination Center.

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

Archiver|航空论坛 ( 渝ICP备10008336号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 19:58 , Processed in 0.035002 second(s), 9 queries .