P: I’d like to buy a ticket to Berlin for February 7th. Do you have a nonstop flight?
顾客:我想买二月七号去柏林的机票,直达航班有吗?
S: Yes, we do. That’s flight LH834. It leaves Beijing at 6:00p.m. and arrives in Berlin at 7:00a.m. next day. Do you want a round ticket or one-way ticket?
销售:LH834是直达航班,下午6点离开北京第二天早上7点到。您想买来回程还是单程客票?
P: One-way please, and I want to go economy class..
顾客:经济舱单程,谢谢。
S: OK. May I have your name, please?
销售:好的,请告诉我您的名字。
P: Ben Smith.
顾客:Ben Smith.
S: Well, Mr. Smith, the one-way economy class fare from Beijing to Berlin comes to CNY4580. Do you want to pay in cash or by credit card?
销售:好的,Smith先生。北京到柏林的经济舱单程价格是4580人民币。您想付现金还是信用卡支付?
P: Cash, please. Here’s CNY4600.
顾客:现金,给您4600。
S: May I see your passport, sir?
销售:能看看您的护照吗?
P: Here you are.
顾客:给你。
S: That’s fine. You travel documents are in order. Wait a moment, please. I’ll confirm your reservation.
销售:好的。请稍等片刻。我为您确认订座。
P: OK.
顾客:好的。
S: Here’s your passport and your ticket—Fight834, Beijing to Berlin February 7th. Here’s your change. Your flight leaves at 6:00p.m. Please be at the airport to check in two hours before departure time.
销售:这是您的护照和客票。您购买的是二月七日的LH834航班,从北京到柏林。这是找您的钱。您的航班将于下午6点起飞,请提前两小时到机场换登记牌。
P: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。 |