航空论坛_航空翻译_民航英语翻译_飞行翻译

标题: 未办理座位再确认的处理——民航英语之七 [打印本页]

作者: 帅哥    时间: 2009-1-6 18:08:53     标题: 未办理座位再确认的处理——民航英语之七

S: International Reservations. May I help you?

销售:这里是国际预订部,请问能帮您什么?

P: Well, I have this reservation on your flight 656 to Tokyo tomorrow morning. I’d like to know if it’s OK.

顾客:我预订了明天下午的656次航班到东京,想确认一下座位。

S: May I have your name, please?

销售:请提供下您的姓名。

P: My name is Mary Smith,

顾客:我叫Mary Smith。

S: Have you reconfirmed your reservation, Ms. Smith?

销售:Smith女士,请问您确认过预订吗?

P: No, Is it necessary? I made my return reservation in Tokyo one week ago.

顾客:没有,必须确认吗?这是我一周前在东京预订的回程。

S: International travelers are required to reconfirm their reservations at least 72 hours prior to departure if they stay lasts more than 3 days.

销售:国际旅行者需要提前72小时确认航班预订,如果停留时间大于三天。

P: What do you mean by that?

顾客:那是什么意思呢?

S: I’m sorry, Ms. Mary. The flight 656 on tomorrow is completely reserved. Your reservation was cancelled because you failed to reconfirm it.

销售:对不起,Mary女士。你预订的明天的航班已经满了。您的预订被删除因为没有得到确认。

P: My god!

顾客:天啊!

S: The information is written in your ticket and in our brochures, Ms. It’s an International Air Transport Association regulation. Every passenger must comply with it. Would you like to take the flight for the day after tomorrow?

销售:有关确认的规定在您的客票和我们的销售册子里面都有,这是国际航空运输协会的规定,每个乘客都必须遵循。那么您是否愿意乘坐后天的航班?

P: If that’s the only way you can do, I might as well take it.

顾客:如果只能这样,那就坐后天吧。

S: That’s fine. Please wait a minute, Ms. Smith. I’ll change your reservation…

销售:好的,请稍等,Smith女士,我帮您修改预订……






欢迎光临 航空论坛_航空翻译_民航英语翻译_飞行翻译 (http://bbs.aero.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X2