航空论坛_航空翻译_民航英语翻译_飞行翻译

 找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1069|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

重新出票——民航英语之十四 [复制链接]

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-1-6 18:13:06 |只看该作者 |正序浏览

S: May I help you?

销售:需要帮助吗?

P: Yes. Nice to meet you, Ms. I’m from a IT corporation of America. My boss has just finished meeting in Shanghai. He can’t return to New York as scheduled because of an urgent business in Berlin.

顾客:小姐,您好。我是美国一家IT公司的员工,我们老板刚刚在上海开完会,因为柏林有急事需要过去,他不能如期回纽约了。

S: May I ask if you already have you ticket for return?

销售:回程的票已经出了吗?

P: Yes, we bought first class round trip tickets in your New York office.

顾客:是的,我们在贵公司纽约办事处买的来回程机票。

S: May I see you tickets, please?

销售:能看下您的机票吗?

P: Sure. Here you are.

顾客:给您。

S: I see. So your original destination is now changed to Berlin? In this case the fare structure has also changed accordingly, for your new routing covers more air distance. Therefore we need an additional collection from you.

销售:嗯,你现在要把目的地改成柏林对吧?根据新行程,票价就要变了。

P: Do we need to buy a new one?

顾客:要买新机票吗?

S: Not necessary, but you tickets must be reissued due to the changing of your routing. We’ll issue the new tickets in exchange for the old ones. However, your ticket fares must be recalculated.

销售:不用,但是要重新出票。我们出一张新的机票,换您以前的票。票价要重算。

P: how much?

顾客:多少钱?

S: We’ll figure it out. It takes a while…Altogether it’s CNY***. So the additional cost is CNY***. We first calculate the additional amount in US dollars and the convert it into RMB at the banker’s selling rate for today in Shanghai.

销售:稍等……票价总共是×××,所以需要再支付人民币×××。我们先用美元计算运价,然后按照上海今天的汇率折换成人民币。

P: Do you accept traveler’s checks?

顾客:你们这里接受旅行支票吗?

S: Certainly, sir…

销售:可以……

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册


Archiver|航空论坛 ( 渝ICP备10008336号 )

GMT+8, 2024-11-22 20:24 , Processed in 0.021001 second(s), 9 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X2

© 2001-2011 MinHang.CC.

回顶部