S: Good afternoon. May I help you?
销售:下午好,请问能帮您什么?
P: I have a China Eastern Airlines ticket and I want to reserve Flight MU877 to Los Angeles on Sunday.
顾客:我有东航的机票,想预订星期天MU877到洛杉矶的航班。
S: I am sorry, but the flight is completely reserved.
销售:不好意思,但这班航班已经订满了。
P: But I have a first class ticket!
顾客:但我拿的是头等舱机票啊。
S: First class as well as economy class is fully booked.
销售:头等舱和经济舱一样订满了。
P: Well, I could change my plans and leave on Friday. What time is your Los Angeles flight on Friday?
顾客:那我改到星期五走,你们周五的航班是什么时间的?
S: We don’t have a Friday flight to Los Angeles. Would you like me to put your name on the waiting list if you insist on going?
销售:周五没有去洛杉矶的航班。如果您坚持要走,是否可以接受候补?
P: Actually, I don’t like this way.
顾客:其实我不喜欢候补。
S: Then what about taking one of our flights to New York and getting a connecting flight to Los Angeles?
销售:那么您愿意乘我们的航班到纽约之后转机去洛杉矶吗?
P: No, thank you. Changing airlines may cause big trouble.
顾客:不了,谢谢您,转机太麻烦。
S: Other airlines may have flights to Los Angeles on Friday or Sunday. Let me check and see if I could make a reservation for you. Do you prefer Friday to Sunday?
销售:也许其他航空公司周五或者周日有去洛杉矶的航班,让我帮您查查,看是否能为您预订一个座位。您倾向周五走还是周日?
P: I’d rather leave on Sunday.
顾客:周日吧。
S: Well, sir. Please give me your name and phone number so that I can call you back in about half an hour.
销售:好吧,先生,请告诉我您的姓名和电话号码,我大约半小时后给您回电话。
P: Ok, my name is Well Smith. You can call me at 89443455.
顾客:好的,我叫Well Smith,电话是89443455。
S: Thank you, Mr. Smith. I’m sorry you can not fly China Eastern this time. I hope we can have the opportunity to serve you in the near future.
销售:谢谢您,Smith先生。非常抱歉这次您不能乘坐东航的航班。希望不久之后我们能有机会为您提供服务。
P: Thanks, I’ll waiting for your call.
顾客:谢谢,我等你电话。 |