航空论坛_航空翻译_民航英语翻译_飞行翻译

 找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1065|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

特殊票价——民航英语之十六 [复制链接]

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-1-6 18:14:45 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

S: May I help you, sir?

销售:能帮您什么,先生?

P: Well, I want to go to the British. Could you have any special fares from Beijing to London?

顾客:我想去英国,有去伦敦的特价票吗?

S: Yes, we have some types: youth fare, budget fare, advanced purchased excursion fare and the other.

销售:有的,有青年票价、计划经济舱票价、先付旅行票价等等。

P: Which is the cheapest one?

顾客:哪种最便宜?

S: I recommend you a budget fare. It’s the most economic. But this type of fare is conditional.

销售:计划经济舱票价最经济。但是有一些限定条件。

P: You mean the fare has restrictions?

顾客:有限制?

S: That’s right. For example, reservation must be made no earlier than 21days and no later than 7 days before the flight departure.

销售:是的。比如,订座不能早于旅行前21天,不能晚于旅行前7天。

P: Oh, That shouldn’t be a problem for me. By the way, what’s the extension of validity of this type of fare?

顾客:哦,那没问题。顺便问一下,票价的有效期是多久?

S: It is the same as the normal ticket fare which is valid for one year from the date of commencement of travel. Please also note that there is a 50 percent cancellation charge.

销售:跟其他客票一样,都是旅行开始起一年内有效。另外请注意一下,如果退票要收取50%的费用。

P: What do you mean by that?

顾客:什么意思?

S: If you cancel your confirmed reservation, then you will be charged 50% of the budget fare as a penalty.

销售:如果您取消订妥的座位,需要支付票价的一半作为赔偿。

P: I see. I’ll certainly observe those restrictions. By the way, if I hold a return ticket and come back via other airlines, can I have my ticket refunded for the return portion?

顾客:明白了。如果我买了回程票但是坐其他航空公司的航班回来,我能退回程吗?

S: Yes, but you will only receive a partial refund.

销售:是的,但是只能收回部分退款。

P: I understand. Thanks.

顾客:明白,谢谢。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册


Archiver|航空论坛 ( 渝ICP备10008336号 )

GMT+8, 2024-12-23 07:11 , Processed in 0.021002 second(s), 9 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X2

© 2001-2011 MinHang.CC.

回顶部