注册
搜索
查看: 985|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【转帖】美国女教师与13岁男生发生性关系300次 [复制链接]

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-1-19 21:09:26 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
 美国一名已婚女教师因为与13岁男学生发生性关系超过300次,被控七项强 J罪名。这名女教师叫克里斯汀·麦卡勒姆,现年 29岁,是美国马萨诸塞州Abington地区的一名小学老师。她被控于2006年2月-2007年11月间,与13岁的男学生发生超过300次性关系。报道说,克里斯汀第一次是与学生在家中沙发上发生关系的,而当时她的丈夫就在楼上睡觉。后来,他们还曾多次在浴室、厨房、客 厅发生关系。

警方称,克里斯汀后来发现她的小情人用她花钱买的手机与其他女生互发短信,出于嫉妒结束了两人之间的不伦之恋。直到上周,13岁男生的朋友告诉了他的母亲,这段孽情才公之于众。克里斯汀否认所有对她的指控,坚持称出于同情才把学生带到家中的。
附:相关英文报道

Police described a former Abington elementary school teacher yesterday as an obsessive predator who allegedly seduced a 13-year-old boy and carried on a ***ual relationship with him for nearly two years.

Christine A. McCallum, 29, had become like a surrogate mother to the youngster, who was being raised by a single father, Plymouth County prosecutors said yesterday. The relationship allegedly progressed to snuggling and kissing after McCallum plied the boy with alcohol. Then on Feb. 7, 2006, she allegedly had *** with the boy for the first time, said Michael Scott, Plymouth assistant district attorney.

The boy, who is now a 16-year-old student at Rockland High School, told police that over the next 21 months he and McCallum had intercourse about every other day, for a total of "approximately 300 times," according to a police report filed yesterday in Brockton District Court. She gave him a cellphone so they could communicate, authorities said, and wrote him a series of letters that, while not overtly ***ual, depicted an obsessive woman in the throes of an intimate relationship.

"We truly believe that this person was a predator," Abington Police Chief David G. Majenski said at a news conference. "I would hope there are no other victims, but I certainly wouldn't rule it out."

Defense lawyer Frederick McDermott of Brockton disputed the charges and said there was no evidence his client had *** with the teenager. McCallum had become like a surrogate mother, McDermott said, nothing more.

McCallum has been charged with seven counts of statutory rape stemming from seven alleged encounters that investigators said they were able to 文档. She appeared in Brockton District Court yesterday morning with her hunband of five years, Scott, at her side and pleaded not guilty to the three counts that allegedly occurred in 2006 when the teenager lived in Abington.

McCallum was released on her own recognizance, outfitted with a GPS monitoring device, and reported yesterday afternoon to Hingham District Court, where she was arraigned on the remaining charges. She pleaded not guilty. The court imposed the same conditions. The other four counts of statutory rape allegedly occurred in multiple 本地s in Rockland, where McCallum and the alleged victim currently live, according to police.

Each count carries a penalty of 10 years to life in prison.

"These are very disturbing allegations, especially when they involve someone who is in a position of public trust within a school," said Timothy J. Cruz, Plymouth district attorney, after the brief hearing. "I'm concerned about the victim in this case. I'm concerned about a 13-year-old child because that's what you are when you are 13 - you are a child."

McCallum's father-in-law, Kenneth, dismissed the allegations in a brief phone interview from his home in Coventry, R.I., the hometown of both Christine and her hunband.

"I believe they're all false," he said. "It sounds like [the teenager] was just bragging to a friend."

The youth and his father lived for a period in a house owned by Christine and Scott McCallum and paid them rent.

Christine McCallum began working for the Abington School District as a tutor and paraprofessional during the 2006 academic year, according to Peter G. Schafer, Abington's school superintendent.

She was fired Thursday from her current job as a fifth-grade teacher at Woodsdale Elementary School, according to Schafer, who declined to provide details. The allegations are "of great concern and we will be fully cooperating with authorities in their investigation," Schafer said by phone. "We do everything humanly possible to create the safest environment for the children."

McCallum met the alleged victim at the Abington Public Library when she began tutoring his younger brother for free with their father's consent, prosecutors said. She also acted as their babysitter. The alleged victim was never one of her students.

In the letters McCallum allegedly wrote to the victim, she pledged her love and urged him to keep their relationship secret and leave no clues that might alert her hunband, according to Scott, the Plymouth assistant district attorney, who read excerpts aloud at her first arraignment.

"There's no question that I will choose you over this job," she allegedly wrote of her teaching position. "That's a very easy decision."

Scott also read what he described as a message to the boy on McCallum's MySpace page.

"It's hard to be in love with you and set boundaries for you," she wrote. "It's hard to kiss you and tell you no. It's hard to want someone to take care of me when I have to be the one taking care of everyone else."

The boy's father discovered the letters in 2006 and was disturbed but did not think that McCallum and his son had a ***ual relationship, according to Rockland Police Chief John R. Llewellyn.

"He couldn't comprehend that this person was a predator," Llewellyn said.

McCallum's lawyer disputed that the letters contained evidence of a ***ual relationship. McDermott said the letters showed only that she had served as a surrogate mother until the relationship ended in November 2007. McCallum caught the boy stealing liquor from her home, McDermott said, and when she tried to impose boundaries, they stopped talking.

Recently, one of the teenager's friends told her mother about the alleged ***ual relationship, authorities said.

That mother told the teenager's father, who spoke with his son and then went to Rockland police Tuesday morning, police said. McCallum was arrested Thursday.

Edwin Toomey, 12, who graduated from Center Elementary School in Abington last year when McCallum worked there, said she was excellent at her job.

"I thought she was awesome," said Edwin, who was interviewed with the permission of his father, Robert. "She was cool; she wasn't like other teachers. . . . She was kind of, like, young . . . she was very pretty."

Robert Toomey said he knew McCallum through his roles as a parent, a volunteer at the school, and a sometime substitute teacher.

"She was professional. She had a solid reputation, as far as I'm concerned," he said.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

Archiver|航空论坛 ( 渝ICP备10008336号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 18:59 , Processed in 0.031200 second(s), 10 queries .