搜索
查看: 1126|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

刘谦的春晚魔术词汇大揭秘 [复制链接]

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-3-4 13:02:13 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

Liu performs magic agian at this year's gala

With less than two weeks to go before the Spring Festival gala night, rehearsals are taking place at CCTV's main studio. Young magician

Liu Qian, who earned superstar status for his unbelievable performanceat last year's gala, will perform again this year, and he reveals this time his magic show will be more stunning.

Taiwan magician Liu Qian brought close-up magic onto the SpringFestival Gala stage last year. Eggs, rings, these daily householditems, with which Liu conjures up mind-boggling magic shows.

Spring Festival gala 春晚

rehearsal 排练

magician 魔术师

Liu Qian, magician, said, In the past, the audience sees the magician standing in a faraway place, using a lot of splendid props. Nowadays, I think there should be some changes.

splendid 华丽的

prop 道具

Liu Qian and the directing crew of the magicsection are considering different ways that Liu will perform his magic.They will decide which plan will be finally used, based on audiencereaction to rehearsals.

Jin Qiu, director of magic acrobatic section, said, "Liu has prepared three plans for his show. I think all of them are miraculous, even after I've watched them many times. So I think the audience will think so too, when they first see it."

crew 组员

acrobatic 杂技

Liu says in one plan he will not even use his hands. He will alsowield his magic with audience members standing around him. Liu's magicis one of the most anticipated shows during the night.

There are many other highlights to this year's gala though. including: new gags from the Zhao Benshan comic show,mainland pop queen Faye Wong's comeback, the reunion of pop boy band"Little Tiger Trio". One thing is for sure, the surprises will not be unveiled until Spring Festival eve, on Saturday next week.

anticipated 值得期待的

highlight 亮点

unveile 揭开谜底

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

Archiver|航空论坛 ( 渝ICP备10008336号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 01:18 , Processed in 0.015600 second(s), 9 queries .