航空论坛_航空翻译_民航英语翻译_飞行翻译

 找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 5914|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

民航英语100 [复制链接]

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-5-10 17:58:18 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
1.  Good morning. Welcome aboard!

    早上好,欢迎登机!

2.  Excuse me. May I see your boarding pass?

    对不起,能看一下您的登机牌吗?

3.  What's your seat number?

    您的座位号是多少?

4.  I'm afraid you are in the wrong seat.

    恐怕您坐错了座位。

5.  May I help you with your bag?

    我能帮您提行李吗?

6.  lease carry your bag and follow me.

    请提着行李跟我来。

7.  I'm afraid you'll have to stow your bag under the seat in front of you.  

    恐怕您要将行李放您前排的座椅下面。

8.  You may adjust your seat back by pressing the button on the arm of your

    seat.    

    您可以通过座椅扶手的按钮来调节座椅靠背。

9.  If there's anything we can do for you, just press the call button.

    如有任何需要,请按呼唤铃。

10. Your hot towel/wet towel, madam/sir.

    请您用热毛巾/湿纸巾,女士/先生。

11. There are toilets in the front and rear of the cabin.

    客舱的前面和后面都有洗手间。

12. Lavatory is not allowed to use during take-off.

    飞机起飞期间,洗手间禁止使用。

13. We have People's Daily, China Daily, CAAC inflight magazines, Phoenix     weekly, Commercial Travel and other local papers for you to read. Which would you like?    

    我们有《人民日报》、《中国日报》、《中国民航杂志》、《凤凰周刊》、《商旅报》和其他一些地方报纸。请问您想要哪一种?

14. -Do you speak English?

    -Yes, I speak a little English.

    -您说英语吗?

    -是的,说一点点。

15.  -How long does our flight take?

    -Our flight takes three hours.

    -我们要飞多久?

    -我们的空中飞行时间为3小时。

16.  -At what altitude are we flying?

    -We are flying at an altitude of 9000 meters.

    -飞机现在的飞行高度是多少?

    -我们的飞行高度为9000米。

17.  -What is the speed of our plane?

    -It's 950 kilometers an hour.

    -我们飞行的速度是多少?

    -我们的飞行速度为每小时950公里。

18.   Shall I bring you a blanket?

      我给您拿床毯子好吗?

19.  -Where are we now/Which place is it?

    -We are flying over the Yangtze River.

    -我们现在在哪里?/这是什么地方?

    -我们正在飞越长江。

20.  We'll soon be serving drinks/dinner. Please put down the tray table in      front of you.

     我们很快就要供应饮料/正餐。请将您前面的小桌板放下来。

21.  What would you like, sir?

     先生,您想要点什么?

22.  Would you like some ice in your drink?

     您想在饮料里加点冰块吗?

23.  Sorry, but we are out of orange juice.

     对不起,橙汁已经没有了。

24. -Why aren't we taking off yet?

    -We are waiting for the aircraft ahead of us to take off.

     -为什么我们还没有起飞?

     -我们要等前面的飞机起飞以后才行。

25.  I'm sorry for keeping you waiting so long.

     对不起,让您久等了。

26.  I'm sorry. I didn't get that. Could you repeat it?

     对不起,我没有完全听懂。您能重复一遍吗?

27.  May I clear off your table now?

     我可以清理小桌板了吗?

28. -How far is the city from the airport?

    -The city is 26 kilometers from the airport.

    -这个城市离机场有多远?

    -该城市距离机场26公里。

29.  According to the latest weather report, the outside temperature is 20 degrees centigrade.

     根据最新的天气消息,外面温度为摄氏20度。

30.  lease remain seated until the plane has come to a complete stop.  

     在飞机完全停稳前,请不要离开您的座位。

31.  Now we'd like you to accept the little gift as a souvenir. We hope you'll

     like it.

     现在请您接受这小小的纪念品。希望您会喜欢。

32.  Could you give us some advice on improving in-flight service?

     您能就提高机上服务质量给我们提些建议吗?

33.  I hope you have a nice trip in Beijing.

     希望您在北京玩得开心。

34.  We thank you for flying with us and we hope to have the pleasure of being with you again.

     感谢您乘坐我们的航班,希望能有幸再次和您见面。

35.  Excuse me, sir. Could you please step aside  and allow  the  other  

     passengers to go through?

     对不起,先生。您能往边上站一点让其他旅客过去吗?

36.  Could you please take the seat according to your seat number?

     您能按座位号入座吗?

37.  Would you mind me putting your baggage somewhere else?

     您不介意我帮您把行李放到别的地方吧?

38.  Your bag is too heavy. It might fall down in case of turbulence and hurt     somebody.

     您的行李太重,万一飞机颠簸掉下来,会砸伤人的。

39.  To be safe, you should bring your seat backs to an upright position  and     keep your seat belts fastened during take-off and landing.

    为了安全起见,在飞机起飞和着陆时,您应将座椅靠背调直,系好安全带。

40.  Excuse  me, madam. Would you please hold your baby outside the seat     belt? That will be more comfortable for the baby.

    对不起,女士。请将您的小孩放在安全带的外面好吗?那样小孩会感到舒服些。

41.  We have mineral water, orange juice, Coke, Sprite and coffee. Which      do you prefer?

     我们有矿泉水、橙汁、可乐、雪碧和咖啡。您想要哪一种?

42.   Sorry, sir.I'm afraid we don't have it on board.Would you like something      else?

     对不起,先生。飞机上没有配备,您想来点别的吗?

43.  Sorry, sir. This is a short flight. We only serve snacks.

     对不起,先生。这是短途航线,我们只供应点心。

44. -What's this?

    -It's beef, sir. Would you like some?

    -这是什么?

    -这是牛肉,您来一点吗?

45. You should be seated in the assigned seat, in order to ensure proper weight and balance for the aircraft when it takes off.

    为了飞机起飞时的配载平衡,您应坐在指定的位置。

46. I'm sorry, sir. We have double booked. Would you mind taking another     seat?

    对不起,这个座位我们开了重号,您不介意坐其他座位吧?

47.-My wife and I got separate seats but we want to sit together.

-Would you please take the seat assigned to you for the time being? I'll   try to let you sit together. I'll ask if that passenger mind moving  to

another seat.

    -我和我妻子的座位是分开的,但我们想坐在一起。

    -请暂时按座位号坐好吗?我会尽量让你们坐在一起的。我去问问那位旅客是否愿意换座位。

48. According to the regulation of CAAC, the departure time on your ticket     refers to the time for closing cabin door, but not for taking off. There is     about 15 minutes between them.

    根据民航总局的规定,在您机票上的离港时间是指关机舱门的时间,而不是起飞时间,两者之间大约相隔15分钟。

49. -When will we take off?

    -We have to wait until the cargo is loaded.

    -我们什么时候才能起飞?

    -我们要等装完货才能起飞。

50.  We apologize for the delay in departure.If we have any further information, we'll let you know.    

     我们对推迟起飞深表歉意。如果有进一步的消息,我们会立即通知您的。

51.  We are waiting for a few passengers to complete boarding formalities.    

     我们正在等待几位乘客办理登机手续。

52.  Owing to the heavy  air traffic, we'll wait until a take-off clearance is      given.

     由于空中航路拥挤,我们要等待通行许可才能起飞。

53.  We have  just  been  informed that this flight has been cancelled due to mechanical problem.

     我们刚接到通知,由于机械故障本次航班已经取消。

54.  I'm  sorry to tell you that the flight has been delayed due to mechanical      trouble/ bad weather condition/ poor visibility/torrential rain.

     很抱歉,我要告诉您,本次航班由于机械故障/天气恶劣/能见度低/大暴雨延误了。

55. -I haven't got any drink yet.

    -Sorry, madam. You were sleeping while we served. I didn't want to      interrupt you. What would you like to drink?

    -我还没有饮料呢。

    -对不起,女士。我们送饮料的时候您正在睡觉,我不想打扰您。您想喝点什么?

56. -I've asked three times for a cup of tea. How much longer do I have to      wait?

    -Oh, I'm very sorry. I don't know how this happened. I'll get you one      right away.

    -我要一杯茶都问了三次了,我还要等多久?

    -哦,实在对不起,我不知道怎么会发生这样的事!我马上给您去拿。

57.   I'm afraid I don't understand English too well. Could you please speak       more slowly?

     对不起,恐怕我的英文不太好,您能否说慢一点?

58. -I want chicken rice, but not noodles.

    -I'm very sorry for the mistake. I'll change it for you at once. Please      wait a moment.

    -我想要鸡肉米饭,不是面条。

    -真是抱歉,我弄错了。我马上给您换一份,请稍候。

59.  I'm glad you like them. Would you like to have some more?

     您能喜欢我非常高兴。再来点吗?

60.  Would you mind me taking these away?

     您介意我把这些东西拿走吗?

61. -I would like to see the cockpit.

    -I'm sorry. It is not permitted while we are aloft. You may see it after      we land.

    -我想去看一下驾驶舱。

    -对不起。飞机飞行过程中不允许进去,您可以在我们着陆后再看。

62. -Sit here and chat with me.

    -I'd like to, but I have a few more things to do. I'll return when I am      free.

    -坐下来和我说说话。

    -我很乐意,可是我还有点事情没做完。等我空下来,我再回来和您说话。

63.  Would you be kind enough to refrain from smoking? You're not allowed      to smoke on this flight / in non-smoking area.

     请不要吸烟好吗?本次航班全程禁烟/禁烟区内不能吸烟。

64.  Excuse me, sir. May I remind you that passengers are not allowed to remove emergency equipment by themselves. Please put back the life vest.

    对不起,先生。我提醒您,旅客们不允许私自移动紧急设备。请将救生衣放回原处。

65.  You feel pains in your ear because of a change in air pressure. You can     relieve earache by chewing gum or candy.

     您感到耳朵痛是由于气压改变的缘故。嚼块口香糖或糖果就会好些。

66.  We are encountering some turbulence. Please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts.

     我们遇到颠簸,请回到您的座位坐好,系好安全带。

67. We are going to arrive at Chongqing Jiangbei Airport 15 minutes behind     schedule because of strong headwinds.

    因遇上强烈顶风,我们到达重庆江北机场将晚点十五分钟。

68. -This food is completely cold!

    -I'm terribly sorry. I guess it must on the counter for too long. Please      let me take it back. I'll bring you a fresh entree.

    -这些食物是冷的!

    -实在对不起。 我想这一定是在台子上放得太久了。请让我把它拿走,我再给您拿过一份新的。

69.  Excuse me, sir. Could you kindly refrain from singing so loudly? A few       passengers have already complained.

     对不起,先生。请您不要大声地唱歌,有些旅客已经在抱怨了。

70. -I'm not feeling well. Do you have some tablet for airsickness?

    -Yes, we have. I'll bring you one. But the tablet works best one hour      after usage.

    -我觉得不舒服。有治晕机的药吗?

    -是的,我们有。我给您去拿。但服药一小时后药效最佳。

71. We  have empty seats in the back of the cabin. I'll take out the armrest     and you can lie down.

    客舱后面还有空位。我将扶手取下,这样您就可以躺下来了。

72. We'll  have to stay here overnight. Please take your belongings and pre 

pare to disembark.

    我们将在这里过夜,请拿好随身物品准备下飞机。

73. Don't worry. We'll provide free accommodation for every passenger.  

    请不要担心,我们将为每位乘客提供免费住宿。

74. -I want to move to the first class.

    -Well, let me see if there is any seat available.

    -我想坐到头等舱去。

    -好的,我先看一下有没有座位。

75. Sorry, sir. There is no vacant seat in the first class.

    对不起,先生。头等舱已经没有空位了。

76. We have a vacant seat in the first class. Please come this way to complete     the upgrading  procedure first. The airfare is ____ yuan for the first class and ____ yuan  for  economy  class. So  you'll have to pay _____ yuan for upgrading. We accept cash only.

    头等舱还有一个空位。请随我来,先办理一下升舱手续。头等舱的票价是______,普通舱的票价是______,因此,您升舱还得付______。我们只    收现金。

77. I'm sorry, sir. We don't accept this currency. You have to pay it in US,     Canadian and HK dollars, UK pounds or German marks.

    对不起,先生。我们不收这种钱。我们只收美元、加元、港币、英镑或德国马克。

78.  No, thanks. We don't accept tips. It's my pleasure to serve you.

    不,谢谢,我们不收小费。能为您服务是我的荣幸!

79.  I'm sorry to hear that, Madam. When and where do you think you lost      your handbag? Are you sure you lost it in the cabin?

     女士,真是不幸,您是何时何地丢失手提包的?您肯定是在飞机上丢失的吗?

80.  Well, don't worry. Please leave your name, address, telephone number      and everything you know about your handbag. We'll try to locate it for      you. If we have any information about it, we'll contact with you.

    别着急,请留下您的姓名、地址、电话号码和有关您手提包的详细情况。我们会尽力帮您寻找的。如果有消息,我们会马上通知您的。

81. -We have Johnnie Walker, Chivas Regal and Bourbon. Would you like       any drink before dinner?

    -I'd like a Bourbon. I'll take it straight.

    -我们有苏格兰威士忌、芝华士和波本。用餐前您想来点什么?     

    -我要一杯波本,直喝。

82.  How do you like your steak done? Rare, medium or well-done?

     您要什么样的牛排?嫩点的、适中的还是老点的?

83. -What will the weather be like when we arrive at Seoul?

    -According to the latest weather report, it is raining in Seoul. And the      rain doesn't seem to stop. I'll tell you if there is any change.

    -我们到达汉城时,那里的天气会怎么样?

    -根据最新的天气报告,汉城正下雨,而且看起来一时也不会停的。如果那里的天气有什么变化,我会告知您。

84.  In order to speed up the arrival formalities in the destination airport, you      are requested to fill in the forms for Customs,Immigration and Quarantine before landing.

     为了尽快办好到达目的地机场的手续,需要您在着陆前填好有关海关、移民和检疫的表格。

85. If you have any questions or difficulties in filling in the forms, please let      me know and I'll be very happy to assist.

     填写这些表格时,如有任何问题或困难,请让我知道,我会非常乐意协助您的。

86.  lease get your passport, health and vaccination certificates ready for the      inspection.

     请将护照、健康证和预防接种证明书准备好以便检查。

87.  Hainan Airlines offers you free buses to downtown in front of the terminal      building.

    海南航空在候机楼前面会提供免费汽车送您去市区。

88.  We'll  arrive at Inchon International Airport in ten minutes. The local       time is 8:10 p.m.

    大约十分钟后,我们将到达仁川国际机场。当地时间是晚间8:10。

89.  Beijing is one hour behind Seoul./ Beijing is 13 hours ahead of New      York.

    北京比汉城晚一个小时。/北京比纽约早十三个小时。

90.  lease watch your step. It's raining and very slippery outside.

     请小心,外面在下雨,路面很滑。

91.  Your checked luggage has to be claimed in the terminal.

     您的托运行李必须到候机楼认领。

92.  If you continue the flight with us, please obtain your boarding pass from      the ground staff and wait for departure in the terminal.

     如果您继续随我们航班飞行,请从地面人员那里领取登机牌,在候机楼等待离港。

93.  You  may  leave your baggage on the plane but take all  valuables  and important documents with you. The plane will stop here for one hour and ten minutes.

     您可以将行李留在飞机上,但贵重物品和重要文件必须随身携带。飞机将在此停留一小时十分钟。

94.  Fasten  your seat belts immediately. The plane will make an emergency      landing because of the sudden breakdown of engine.

     马上系好安全带。由于发动机出了毛病,飞机将做紧急迫降。

95.  Take out the life vest from the underside of your seat and put it on!

     从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!

96.  Don't inflate the life vest in the cabin.

     不要在客舱内充气!

97.  Inflate  the life vest by pulling down the red tab while you leave the air     plane.

     一离开飞机立即拉下红色充气阀。

98.      This plane has eight emergency exits. Please locate the exit nearest to

you.

      本架飞机有八个紧急出口,请找到离你最近的出口。

99.  Open your seat belts. Leave everything behind and come this way!    

     解开安全带,别拿行李,朝这边走!

100.  -This is my first visit to Hainan. I hear there are lots of interesting places in Hainan. Could you tell me some of them?

     -Hainan Island is the second largest  island  in China. The tropical  

      weather there makes the island a best place to spend winter holiday and for sightseeing. In Hainan, you can enjoy many beautiful scenic spots such as the End of the Earth,Yalong Bay, Wanquanhe  River,  Looking- back Deer, Nanshan Temple and  Monkey Island. You will be deeply impressed by the sunshine, the sea, the beach, the fresh air and the tall coconut trees.

    -这是我第一次来海南。我听说海南有很多有趣的地方,你能告诉我一些吗?

    -海南是中国的第二大岛。那里的热带气候使得海南成为避寒和观光的胜地。在海南您可以去很多美丽的景点,象天涯海角、亚龙湾、万泉河、鹿回头、南山寺和猴岛等那里的阳光、海水、沙滩、新鲜的空气和高高的椰子树一定会给您留下深刻的印象。

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

2#
发表于 2009-5-10 17:58:39 |只看该作者
1.   I understand your problem and I'll see if there is a vacant seat for you. Please take this seat temporarily.

   我理解你,我替您去看看是否有空位,请暂时坐这个位置。

2.   I'll hang up your coat in the wardrobe at the front.

   我会把衣服挂在前面的衣帽间里。

3.   I'll give it back to you just before we arrive.

   到达前,我会把它交还给你。

4.   May I put your flowers in a cool place,to keep them fresh until    we've landed?

   我帮您把鲜花保存在凉爽的地方,落地后再交给您好吗?

5.  You can turn the knob here in any direction you like. If you want to shut it off, you can turn it tightly to the right.

   您可以把这个旋钮调整到你需要的地方。如果您想关掉,就向右转紧。

6.   I'm sorry, madam. There is no bassinet on the plane, but I will try to find some empty seats, remove the armrest between and make it a bed for your baby. It can also be comfortable.

   对不起,夫人,飞机上没有摇篮。但我可以帮您把空座位的扶手收好,为您的宝宝做个小床,也会很舒服。

7.  The airport of our destination has been closed. The reason is     unknown at the moment.

   目的地机场已经关闭,原因目前还不清楚。

8.   San Francisco is eight hours ahead of Beijing, but one day behind. That means we will arrive in San Francisco on Wednesday, the same day as we leave Beijing.

   旧金山的时间比北京提前八小时,但比北京慢一天,那就是说我们将在星期三离开北京同一天到达旧金山。

9.  We have entered an area of turbulence and the plane may be very bumpy. Please fasten your seat belt and don't walk about in the cabin.

我们已经进入乱流区域,飞机可能会颠簸,请您系好安全带,不要在机舱内走动。

10. Blankets and pillows are stowed in the overhead lockers and eyeshades and socks are on your seat.

  毛毯和枕头放在上面的柜中,眼罩和袜子在您的座椅上面。

11. Just press the button on your armrest and lean backward at thesame time.

   您只要按下座椅扶手上的按钮,同时身体向后靠就行了。

12. How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

   总共遗失了几件行李?

13. Ok. May I know your name, nationality and occupation, please?

   好,请告诉我您的姓名,国籍和职业?

14.  We'll inform our ground personnel to locate it for you. We will

   inform you as soon as we find it. Could you give us your address

   and telephone number in Tokyo?

   我们会通知我们的地面人员来替您寻找的,找到后我们会立即通知您,您能不能把您在东京的地址和电话号码告诉我们?

15.  As soon as we arrive there, we'll contact our office in Hainan airlines to

see whether your documents have been found .

   一会到那,我们就联系海航办事处,看看您的文件是否找到?

16.  May I offer you a before-dinner drink? We have a selection of

   various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.

   您需要开胃酒吗?我们有多种酒精饮料和非酒精饮料供您选择。

17. Our alcoholic beverages include a wide selection of fine red and    white wines. French champagne and various spirits for cocktails.

   我们酒精饮料的种类包括大量上等红白葡萄酒,法国香槟和各种鸡尾酒。

18.  Would you care for some wine with your meal?

   您想来点随餐酒吗?

19. Would you like your whisky straight or on the rocks?

   您喜欢直喝威士忌还是加冰块?

20. Bar service is offered to first class and business class passengers

  on a complimentary basis; soft drinks are free to all passengers.

   对头等舱和公务舱的旅客,我们免费提供酒类,软饮料对全体旅客免费供应。

21. You would like another appetizer? If you would be so kind as to wait a few moments, I will check whether we still have any.

   您还需要点凉菜吗?如果您愿意稍等一会儿,我厨房看看还有没有。

22. Have you decided on one of our appetizers?

  您选好开胃小菜了吗?

23. May I offer you a selection of bread with your appetizer?

  您需要面包吗?

24. If I may suggest a beverage with that, I would recommend that you have a glass of...

  如果让我来推荐一种饮料,我建议您来一杯...

25. May I offer you another bread roll with that?

  我再给您来一些面包卷好吗?

26. Here is today's menu. What would you like to have?

  这是今天的菜单,你想吃些什么?

27. Have you selected a main course for this afternoon? I would recommend...

  您选好主菜了吗?我建议您来一些...

28. How do you like your steak? Rare, Medium or well done?

  您需要什么样的牛排?嫩点的、适中的还是老点的?

29. Would you care for a small dish of fruit salad?

  您想要一小盘水果沙拉吗?

30. Would you have your dessert now or later?

  您想现在用甜品还是稍后再用?

31. We'll soon be serving dinner. Here is the menu.

  我们马上给您提供正餐,这是菜单。

32. May I take your order, sir?

  先生,可以点菜了吗?

33. You have a choice of roasted beef; sauté diced chicken, fish and so on. Which would you like?

   您可以选择烤牛肉,小炒鸡丁,鱼等等,您想要什么?

34. I'm sorry. There is no more fish left. Can you make a change? We have chicken and beef. Would you like some?

   对不起,鱼没有了。您能换一道菜吗?我们还有鸡肉和牛肉。您想来点什么吗?

35. Your chicken will be ready in a few minutes.

 您的鸡肉几分钟后就好。

36. This is your appetizer and this is your steak, please enjoy your meal.

  这是为您准备的冷盘和牛排,请慢用。

37. I'm terribly sorry about that. How careless of me! Wait a moment, let me bring a napkin to clean your clothes. Or we will pay for the laundry fee.

   真对不起,我粗心呀!请您稍等,我去拿餐巾来替您擦干净衣服。要不我们为您付干洗费?

38. I'm very sorry for the mistake. I'll change it for you at once. Please wait a moment.

  真是十分抱歉,我弄错了。我马上给您换一份,请稍候。

39. I'm glad you like them. Would you like to have some more.  

  您能喜欢我非常高兴,再来点吗?

40. Which dish do you particularly like? Beijing roasts duck or chicken with peanuts?

   您最喜欢哪道菜,北京烤鸭还是宫爆鸡丁?

41. I'm glad you like Chinese food.

  很高兴你喜欢中国美食。

42. May I remove your tray?

  我能把盘子收走了吗

43. Would you like to buy some duty free sales?

  您想买点免税品吗?

44. Sorry sir/madam. I'm afraid they were sold out just now.  

   对不起,先生/女士。这些都卖完了。

45. Let me see. Two cartons of zhonghua is_$, and a bottle of Maotai is_$, it comes to _$.

  我算一算:两条中华烟__元,一瓶茅台酒__元,一共___元。

46. I haven't got any cash. Can you change a fifty-dollar traveler's check?

  我没有现钱,您能找开一张五十元的旅行支票吗?

47. Here is your change, sir. Thank you very much.

  先生,这是找您的零钱,谢谢。

48. Your total is $9.00.

  您的消费总共是9美金。

49. Do you have a smaller bill?

  您有面额小一点的钞票吗?

50.I don't think I can break a twenty.

  我想我找不开20元钱。

51. How did you pay for this?

  您怎么付款?

  I just charged it.

  我用信用卡签单的。

52. I'm sorry, sir. Visitors are only allowed to bring into China 200 sticks 45cigarettes or 50 cigars at most for one's duty-free.  Otherwise you have to pay the customs taxes for the extra amount.    

   对不起,先生。旅客一次只能购买200根免税香烟或50条免税雪茄到中国。其它的都要付进口关税。

53. I'm sorry,sir. We don't accept that kind of traveler's checks. You have to pay in cash, credit card or US dollars traveler's check.

   对不起,先生。我们不收这种旅行支票。您可以使用现金、信用卡或美元旅行支票。

54. I'm sorry. I can't give you any discount. All the items we sell on board are marked prices.

   对不起。我不能给您打折。这些免税品都是明码标价的商品。

55. We have fragrance/make-up/harmony set/lipsticks lip brush set and scarves.

   当然可以。我们有香水/化妆品套装、唇膏/唇刷套装和真丝围巾。

56. We have enough local currency to exchange some money for you.

   我有足够的当地钱,可以给您换一些。

57.May I help you with your baby, madam?

   夫人,需要我为您照顾一下您的婴儿吗?

58.Would you like me to set up a baby-bassinet for you?

   要不要替您安排一个摇篮?

59.We also have baby food on board.

   在机上我们也有婴儿餐。

60.If you'd like to have a meal prepared, you could come to the galley with me and choose something for your child.

   您可以跟我到厨房,为您的孩子挑选餐食。

61.  You'll also find facilities for changing your baby's nappies.    

   那儿有为婴儿换尿布的设备。

62. Put the earplugs into your ears and this plug into the hole at your seat armrest. Then you turn this dial and you can get dif ferent kinds of music. One of them is the sound of the movie.

   只要把小耳塞插入您的耳朵,这个插头插入椅子扶手上的插孔内,然后转动拨盘,您就能听到不同的音乐,其中一个频道就是电影的配音。

63. Sorry, I have no right to promise you any free ticket or dis count.

   我无权为您提供免票或折扣票,请原谅。

64.  Have you ever suffered from airsickness before?You're probably airsick.

   您曾经晕过飞机吗?您可能是晕机。

65.  I'm sorry to hear that. Just a moment. I'll go to the front and take some medicine for you.

   真不幸,请您稍等,我到前舱去给您取点药来。

66.  lease decline your seat back and have a rest. If you want to vomit, please use the airsickness bag in the seat pocket in front of you .I will bring you a warm towel and some water. I'll be right back.

   请把座椅靠背倾斜休息一会.如果您想呕吐,请使用座椅前面的清洁袋.我这就去给您拿热毛巾和水.我很快就回来。

67.  We have some empty seats in the front of the cabin. I can take out the armrests and let you lie down.

   我们在前舱有空位,我可以去掉扶手让您躺下。

68. After your nap you will feel better.

  您小睡一下之后就会觉得好多了。

69. Don't worry. I'll look for a doctor on board and ask for an ambulance when we reach the airport.

   别着急,我将广播为您找大夫,并且在您到达机场时要辆救护车。

70. I'm sorry to tell you there's no doctor on board. But we've got in touch with the ground staff at destination airport. And they'll take you to the hospital as soon as we get to the airport.

   对不起,飞机上没有大夫.但我们已经与目的地机场地面人员取得联系, 我们一到机场他们就把您送往医院。

71. Don't worry. I'll look for a doctor. Even if we can not find one on board, our flight attendants are all trained for slight sickness.  

   别着急,我将为您寻找医生,即使找不到,我们乘务员也接受过简单护理轻微病人的训练。

72.  Don't worry. That was because of a change in air pressure. You can relieve your earache by swallowing and by eating sweets. You may feel better when plane stops climbing.  

   请别担心.这是由于气压的改变引起的.您可以通过吞咽口水或吃点糖果减轻疼痛,等飞机平飞后您就会好一点。

73. If you hold your nose and blow or just open and shut your mouth, it'll help.

   如果您捏住鼻子鼓气或者张嘴,会管用的。

74. It's easy to put the table in order. Just put it upright and turn knob tightly.

   收起小桌板很容易.只要把它竖起来,拧上把手。

75. According to the regulations of the United States quarantine, you can't bring in fresh fruit. You have to dispose of them or give them to us before landing.

   根据美国检疫的规定,您不能把新鲜水果带入境内.您必须在落地前把它们处理了或者交给乘务员。

76. In order to speed up the arrival formalities at the destination airport, you're requested to fill in the forms for the Customs, Immigration and Quarantine before landing.

   为了尽快办好到达目的地机场的手续,需要您在着陆之前填写好有关海关移民检疫的表格。

77. Would you please fill out these forms and place it inside your passport before you get to Shanghai? You'll need them when you go through Immigration,and Customs Quarantine.

   请您在到达上海之前填写好这些表格,并放在护照里.当您办理移民海关和检疫等手续时需要它们。

78. You mean you have lost the entrance card? Oh, it doesn't matter. I'll bring you another one at once. There is just enough time to fill it out before we land.

   您是说您把入境卡丢了? 没关系,我给您再拿一张,落地前您还有时间填写。

79. Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions or difficulties in filling out these forms. We shall be more than happy to assist.

   填写这些表格时,如有任何问题或困难.请随时叫我们.我们会非常乐意协助您的。

80. All taxable items must be listed. Otherwise, what are not found on the declaration form may subject to heavy fines.

   所有要扣税的项目都必须列下来.要不然,会被罚以很重的罚金。

81. I just talked to captain about your connection to Vienna.

   我已经告诉机长您要转机去维也纳了。

82. Our captain has radioed Frankfurt. And they are now talking to Austrian Airlines. If possible, they will try to hold the plane for you.

   机长已经同志法兰克福地面.现在他们正在同奥地利航空公司联系.如果有可能,他们会尽量等您的,这样您就可以转机了。

83.Don't worry about it. You'll have enough time to collect your belongings. Please remain in your seat with your seat belt fas tened until you have been given permission to disembark.

   别着急,您有足够的时间整理您的物品。在允许下飞机前,请坐在座位上,系好安全带。

84 .When you arrive at your destination airport,you can identify your baggage and take it from the baggage conveyer.

   到达目的地机场时,您可以从行李传送带上辨认并取回您的行李。

85. You're requested to complete the entry formalities in the ter minal building.

   您需要去候机楼办理入关手续。      

86. Please have your passport, health certificate and vaccination certificate ready. They'll be inspected.

   请将您的护照、健康证书和种痘证书准备好,已被检查。

87.Beijing is thirteen hours ahead of New York.

   北京比纽约早十三个小时。

88.I'm not quite sure. You'd better inquire at the information counter in the Arrival Lobby. They'll be able to help you.

   我不敢肯定。您最好去大厅问讯处问一下,他们会帮助您的。

89. I'll write down the name of your hotel in Chinese and you can give it to the taxi driver. He will take you right there. The fare is about 100 yuan RMB.

   我用中文把酒店的名字写下来,你把它交给出租司机。他们会带您去那儿,车费大约是100人民币。

90. I don't know how to get there. But it would be easier to take taxi. There are lots of taxis parking outside the terminal building.

   我不知道怎么去那里。但叫一辆出租车比较方便。有许多出租车停在后机楼旁边。

91. You can take a taxi right outside the terminal. But I'd suggest taking the airport shuttle bus. It is much cheaper and will take you to the center of city.

   您可以在机场外要一辆出租车。但是,我建议您乘坐机场巴士要便宜的多,它会直接把您带到市中心。

92. Hope you have a nice stay in China.Enjoy your stay in Beijing.

   预祝您在中国{北京}度过美好时光。

93.Thank you for flying with us and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again.

   感谢您乘坐我们的班机,希望有幸再次为您服务。

94. If you continue the flight with us. Please obtain your boarding pass from the ground staff and wait for departure in the terminal building .You may leave your baggage on the plan but take valuables and important documents with you. The plane will stop here for one hour and ten minutes.  

   如果你要继续我们航班飞行,请从地面人员那里领取登机牌在候机楼等待离港。您可以将行李留在飞机上,但贵重物品和重要文件必需随身携带。飞机将在此停留一小时十分钟。

95. If you have a connecting flight, you'll have to go to the do mestic terminal after you have declared customs. It's just be side the international terminal.

   如果你还有衔接航班的话,必须在报关后去国内候机厅等候。国内厅就在国际厅的旁边。

96. Please hurry up. There're only forty minutes left for your connecting flight.

   请抓紧时间。您转乘的班机还有四十分钟就要起飞了。

97. You mean you are going to transfer to another flight? Please go to the transit counter on the second floor and go through the connection formalities.

   您的意思是打算转乘另一航班?请到二楼中转柜台办理转机手续。

98.  What have you got to declare?

   您有什么要申报的?

99.You may list them under "personal belongings".

您可以把他们列在“私人物品”栏内。

100.You can easily take a taxi outside the terminal and go anywhere you like.

    您很容易在候机大楼外面叫到出租汽车,去您要去的地方。

使用道具 举报

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

3#
发表于 2009-5-10 17:59:06 |只看该作者
一、通用部分
1、--您好,我可以为您做什么?
Hello, what can I do for you? 或 May I help you?
2、--对不起,我的英文不太好,请您讲慢点好吗?
I’m sorry.  My English is poor. Would you please speak slowly?
3、--对不起,我听不懂您的问题,请稍等,我请其他员工为您服务。
Sorry, I can’t quite understand. Wait a moment please, I will ask others to help you.
4、--请您稍等一下好吗?
Would you please wait a moment?
5、--对不起,让您久等了。
Sorry for keeping you waiting so long.
6、--请跟这位小姐走。如果您还有其他问题,请向服务员反映。
Please follow the young lady. If you have other questions, please contact our staffs.
7、--我们将尽力为您解决。
We will try our best to solve the problem for you.
8、--对不起,您乘坐的航班因天气原因延误了。
We’re so sorry, your flight has been delayed due to bad weather.
9、--对不起,您乘坐的航班因机械原因取消了。
We’re terribly sorry, Your flight has been cancelled due to mechanical trouble.
10、--我们还在等最新的天气情况。
We are waiting for the latest weather report.
11、--这个航班由于天气原因延误到12:30分。
The flight has been delayed to 12:30 due to bad weather.
12、由于航空管制的原因您的航班还没有确切的时间,请您先稍等一会儿,如果有了进一步的消息我会马上通知您。
We don’t have an exact time for departure at present due to air traffic control.  lease wait for a moment.  If there is any further information, we will inform you immediately.
13、对不起,由于天气原因而造成了航班延误,一旦天气好转,飞机马上起飞。
Sorry.  The flight has been delayed due to bad weather.  It will take off as soon as the weather changes.
14、---谢谢!---别客气。
---Thank you!  ---You’re welcome.
15、感谢您乘坐海南航空的班机。再见!
Thank you for flying on Hainan Airlines’ flights. Good-bye!
二、值机部分
16、--请出示您的机票和护照。
May I see your ticket and passport?
17、--乘坐的航班在哪个柜台办理乘机手续?
Where is the check-in counter for this flight?
18、--您乘坐的航班在值机18号柜台办理乘机手续。
You should check in at Counter No.18.
19、--您在15号值机柜台可以办理海航当日任意航班。
You can check in any flight of HNA on the same day at Counter 15.
20、--小姐,乘机手续在航班起飞前半小时已停止办理了。
Miss, the check-in has been finished half an hour before departure.
21、--我们无法为您办理乘机手续。
We can’t check in for you.
22、--对不起,您已错过本次航班乘机手续的办理时间。
Sorry, you have missed the time for check-in.
23、--这是您的登机牌、行李签和超重费收据。
This is your boarding pass, baggage label and the receipt for excess baggage.
24、--没有三位一起的座位了。我尽量为您安排相邻的座位。
I’m afraid we are unable to offer your party seats together at present. What I can do is to give you seats as close as possible to each other.
25、--我已为您留好登机牌,请您交逾重费后凭收据换取。
I have reserved the boarding pass for you. You may get it with the receipt of excess baggage.
26、--本次航班由波音737执行。
This flight is served by Boeing-737.
27、--本次航班由76座的支线飞机执行。
This flight is taken by a 76-seat feeder-line aircraft.
28、--您必须通过安检,才能登机。
You have to pass the security check,then go to board.
29、--请确认您的证件和登机牌
Please check your passport and boarding pass.
30、--请您赶快过安检,现在已经登机了。
Please hurry up to pass security check, now it’s boarding.
31、--请问您有行李要托运吗?
Do you have baggage to check in?
32、--这件行李可以随身携带吗?
Is this baggage a free carry-on item?
33、--体积超过20×40×55厘米,重量超过5公斤的行李都需要办理托运手续,不能随身携带。
You must check in any baggage with its bulk exceeding 20×40×55 cm and its weight exceeding 5 kgs, that is, you can’t take it as a carry-on item.
34、--请将行李中的贵重物品和易碎物品取出。
Please take out the valuables and fragile items.
35、--您行李内有些什么物品?
May I know what’s inside the bag?
36、--这件行李内有玻璃制品。
There are some glass items in the bag.
37、--我有一个手提电脑在箱内。
I have a portable computer in the case.
38、--酒类不能托运。
Alcoholic drinks can not be checked in.
39、--这个箱子不能作为行李托运。
This suitcase can not be checked in.
40、--这件行李只能办理货运。
This baggage can only be shipped as cargo.
41、--请到海航货运中心办理货运手续。
Please go to the HNA’s Cargo center for shipment.
42、--请问您的行李需要保险吗?行李保险每件10元。
Do you need to buy insurance for your baggage? Each item is 10 Yuan.
43、--行李保险是自愿购买的。
Baggage insurance is optional.
44、--请将行李放到传送带上。
Would you please place your bags on the conveyor belt?
45、--对不起,您的行李把手已损坏,请在此处签名,证明航空公司对您行李已有的损坏不负赔偿责任。
Sorry, the handle of your bag is broken. Please sign your name here. The airlines will not be responsible for damage or breakage.
46、--您的行李中有易碎物品,如果您坚持要办理托运手续,请在此处签名,证明航空公司对您行李内物品的破损不负赔偿责任。
There is a fragile item in your case. If you want to check in, Please sign your name here. The airlines will not be responsible for damage or breakage.
47、--您的宠物托运需要免疫证明,并按逾重行李交纳逾重费。
You have to show the pet’s papers for quarantine inspection, and we will charge your pet as excess baggage.
48、--您的行李需要打包,请到蓝色灯箱处打包,费用自理。
Your bags need to be packed. Please get it packed at the blue light over there. You have to pay for the packing.
49、--您的行李属晚到行李,请您在此处签名,我们将尽量为您装上本次航班。
Your baggage is late. Sign your name here. We will try to load it.
50、--您的行李超重了10公斤,恐怕我得向您收费。
Your bags are 10 kilos overweight, I am afraid you have to pay for the overweight.
51、--行李逾重费的标准为公布票价的1.5%,您得交纳200元。
The charge for excess baggage is calculated by 1.5% of the standard ticket fare for economy class. So you have to pay 200 yuan.
52、--请到对面补票柜台交纳逾重行李费。
Please pay for the excess baggage at the opposite ticket counter.  
53、--安检人员要检查您的行李。
The security checker wants to check your baggage.
54、--您需要什么样的座位?
What kind of seats do you want?
55、--我想坐在机上安全出口处。
I want to sit by the emergency exit.
56、--对不起,所有靠窗的座位都没有了。
I’m afraid all the window seats have been taken.
57、--最前排靠过道的座位还有吗?
Is the first row aisle seat still available?
58、--3号登机口在通过安检后往右转。
Gate3 is on your right after the security check.
59、--8号登机口在通过安检后往左转。
Gate8 is on your left after the security check.
60、--10号登机口在通过安检后左转,走到尽头乘电梯到一楼。
Go through the security check and turn left, take the moving staircase at the end of the hall, then you will find Gate 10.
61、--国际航班值机柜台在大厅左拐角。
The check-in counter for International flights is on the left corner of the hall.
62、--头等舱值机柜台在中国银行的对面,您走过去就可以看到。
The check-in counter for the first class is opposite to the Bank of China. Go that way, and you will see it.
63、--头等舱休息室的服务员已出来迎接您,请稍等一下。
The service agent of the VIP Lounge has come to meet you, please wait a moment.
64、--请到对面的柜台交机场建设费,然后通过安全检查。
Pay the airport-tax at the opposite counter, then go through the security check.
65、--顺大路往下走2公里就是海航货运中心。
Go along the road for 2 kilometers, then you can get to the HNA’s Cargo Center.
66、--我们可以为您提供300元的补偿。
We can give you 300yuan as compensation.
67、--我们可以为您改签海口至广州的航班,再改乘CZ3881由广州至北京.
We can endorse the flight from Haikou to Guangzhou for you, then you may take the flight CZ3881 from Guangzhou to Beijing.
68、--票价差额为1300元,需要您自理。
The balance of the fare is 1300yuan, you have to pay it by yourself.
69、--由于机型有变更,我们无法为您提供头等舱座位,只能提供经济舱座位。
Because of the change of the aircraft, we cannot give you the first class seats but economy seats.
70、--我们将为您退回头等舱和经济舱的票价差额,并为您安排最前排的座位。
We will return to you the balance between the first class and the economy class, and locate you in the forward section.
71、--我有联程的航班,如果不准时乘机,联程航班就误机了。
I have a connecting flight, if we cannot get the flight on time, it will be missed.
72、--如果您要求退票,我们将收取50%的退票费。
If you want to refund your ticket, we will charge you 50% of fares.
73、--您可以保留这张机票,在一年内可以改签海航任何一班前往广州的航班。
You can keep this ticket and endorse any flight to Guangzhou of HNA within the year.
74、--因经济舱已满座,我们为您安排了一个头等舱座位。
Because the economy seats are not available, we locate you in the first class seat.
75、--您仍然享受经济舱待遇。
You can still enjoy the treatment of the economy class.
76、--今天没有其他飞往上海的航班了。
There is no other flight to Shanghai today.
77、--对不起,我们已经尽力了。
Sorry, we did our best.
78、--对不起,您的客票表明南方航空是您从海口至北京指定的承运人,除非南方航空同意,我们不能成为您的承运人。
Sorry, your ticket shows that China Southern Airlines is your assigned carrier from Haikou to Beijing. We cannot be your carrier without China Southern Airlines’ agreement.
79、--您的机票属于折扣票,不能改签其他航空公司的航班。
Your ticket is a discounted one, which cannot be endorsed to other airlines’ flight.
80、--我们将为您改签最近的航班。
We will endorse the latest flight for you.
81、--对不起,在您指定的航班里,我们没有查到您的定座记录。
Sorry, we cannot find your booking record of your assigned flight.
82、--我们只能把您列入候补旅客名单。
We can only put your name in the waiting list.
83、--您的候补已被确定,请到补票柜台交票款。
Your alternative place has been confirmed.  lease pick up your ticket at the ticket counter.
84、--海航和东方航空公司没有联程协议,我们只能为您办理海口至广州的乘机手续。
Sorry, there is no connecting agreement between HNA and China Eastern Airlines. We can only check in the section from Haikou to Guangzhou for you.
85、--对不起,您的定座已被取消,原因正在查询。
Sorry , your reservation has been cancelled , we are inquiring the reason.
86、--我们可以为您办理全额退票。
We can refund the full fare ticket for you.
87、--您的客票限定在原出票地点退票。
Your ticket can only be refunded in the office where it is issued.
88、--我不认为是我本人的原因导致我误机。
I don’t think I missed the flight because of my personal reason.
89、--在出发厅的门口,我们有车辆等候,送您去酒店休息。
At the gate of the departure hall, we have buses to take you to the hotel.
90、--由于原定的飞机晚到,我们换了一架飞机执行该航班。
As the former flight is late, we change an aircraft.
91、--对不起,因为航班超售,我们不能安排您乘坐本次航班。
Sorry, because of overbooking, we are not able to board you on the plane .
92、--我们没有找到自愿让座的旅客。
We have not been able to find a passenger who will volunteer to give up his seat.
93、--我们为您安排免费食宿和300元的赔偿,并改签明日最早的航班。
We can rebook you on the earliest flight tomorrow, and we could offer your free accommodation and 300yuan in recognition of the inconvenience this causes you.
94、--请您留下您的联系电话,有意外情况我们尽快通知您。
Please leave your telephone number. If there is any change, we will inform you.
95、--明早我们会安排车辆接您。
Tomorrow morning we will arrange buses to pick you up.
96、--海南这个季节常有台风。
There is always typhoon in this season of Hainan.
97、--根据我的经验,今天不能有航班起飞了。
According to my experience, there will not be flights departing today.
98、--南京机场因航空管制关闭了,起飞时间不能确定。请您注意听广播。
Nanjing airport is closed for ATC, the departure time is not sure, pay attention to the broadcast.
99、--我们将为您安排午餐,请到10号候机厅休息,到时间我们会通知您。
We will offer lunch for you , please rest at Gate10. We will inform you on time.
100、--我们将为您安排免费食宿。/您食宿的费用需自理。
We will offer you free accommodation./ You have to pay for your accommodation.
101、--我认为我的损失应由航空公司负责。
I think the airlines is responsible for my loss.
102、--我已经预定了素食。
I have ordered a vegetarian meal.
103、--本次航班不配热餐。
There is no hot meal served on this flight.
104、--机上特殊餐食需提前24小时预定,但我们可以试着为您申请清真食品。
Special meals should be ordered 24 hours before the flight. But we will try to request Muslim foods for you.
105、--对不起,由于时间仓促,我们无法在本次航班上为您提供素食。
Sorry, we cannot serve you vegetarian meal on this flight as time is limited.
106、--我为我的母亲申请轮椅服务。
I request wheelchair service for my mother.
107、--我的儿子需办理无成人陪伴儿童。
My son needs to be checked in as an unaccompanied minor.
108、--请出示婴儿或儿童的出生证明
Please produce the certificate of this infant or child.
109、--对不起,轮椅不能带进客舱,必须托运,我们为您提供轮椅,送您登机。
I’m so sorry, the wheelchair can’t be in the cabin and must be checked in . We will use our wheelchair to serve you into the aircraft.
三、贵宾室部分
110、--先生/小姐,你好!您是哪个航班的,请出示一下您的机票和登机牌好吗?
Good morning! Sir/Madame, which flight do you take? Would you please show me your ticket and boarding pass?
111、--您现在需要用早/午/晚餐吗?
Do you need breakfast / lunch / supper now?
112、--您的航班现在可以登机了,飞机停在远机位,请带好您的随身物品由我带您登机。
Your flight is now boarding. The aircraft is waiting at the apron.  lease take your belongings and follow me.
113、--您的航班会在3个半小时后抵达北京机场。
Your flight will arrive at Beijing Airport in three hours and a half.
114、--您需要喝点什么吗?我们这里有热饮和冷饮。热饮包括咖啡、牛奶、茶,冷饮包括可乐、雪碧、酸奶和矿泉水,果汁类包括苹果汁、菠萝汁、橙汁、芒果汁和椰汁。
What would you like to drink?  We have both hot and cold drinks, including coffee, milk, tea, Coke, Sprite, yogurt, mineral water and fruit juice (apple juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, mango juice and coconut juice).
115、--先生/小姐,这是您点的苹果汁,请您慢用。
Sir/Madam, this is the apple juice you ordered. Please enjoy yourself.
116、--对不起,先生。我们这里是禁烟区,不允许吸烟。如果您要吸烟的话出门向右直走有吸烟室。
Sorry, sir. Smoking is not allowed here. If you want to smoke, go out of the room and turn right, you will find a smoking room.
117、--出门向右直走您就可以看见卫生间了。
Go out of the room and turn right, you will find the lavatory.
118、--您的大件行李可以放在门口,请不要担心,我们会替您保管好的。
You may leave your large baggage at the gate. Don’t worry. We will take care of it.
119、--您的航班不是直飞重庆的,它还要经停深圳。
Your flight is not a direct flight to Chongqing. It has a stopover at Shenzhen.
120、--你看您现在需要吃点什么吗?我们这里有炒饭、炒面,方便面、蛋糕和面包。
Would you like something to eat? We have fried rice, fried noodles, instant noodles, cake and bread.
121、--我们把你的行李已经提前送上飞机了。
We have sent your baggage to the aircraft in advance.
122、--请用热毛巾。
Hot towel, please.
123、--小心烫手。
Be careful! It’s hot!
124、--小心地滑。
Watch your step! It’s slippery.
125、--我们这里有自助早晨,请您随意挑选。
We have self-help breakfast here. Please help yourself.
126、--如果您有什么需要,请随时通知我们。
If you need anything else, please let us know.
127、--请问您还需要加点什么喝的吗?
Would you like some more drinks?
128、--先生/小姐,对不起。由于机械原因而造成您的航班延误了,公司已经安排了免费住宿,现在二楼出发厅坐车,请随我来。
I’m very sorry, Sir/Madam. Your flight has been delayed due to mechanical troubles. Our company has arranged free accommodation for you. Now please follow me to take the bus at the departure hall on the 2nd floor.
129、--打扰了,您的东西吃完了,我帮您收了好吗?
Excuse me. Since you’ve finished with your meal, may I clear off the table?
130、--请问您的咖啡里需要加伴侣吗?
Would you like some coffee mate in your coffee?
131、--请问您的啤酒里需要加些冰块儿吗?
Would you like some ice in your beer?
132、--您好先生,您可以加入我们海航的金鹏俱乐部,只需填写一张申请表,我们就会把您申请的会员卡寄到您那里。
You may join our Fortune Wing Club,Sir. You only need to fill out this application form, and we will send you the Fortune Wing Card later.
133、--成为会员后,只要您乘坐我们的航班,仅凭此卡就可以到我们这里来免费休息。
If you become a member of Fortune Wing Club, you can come to the VIP lounge to have a rest with this card before departure.
134、--加入俱乐部后,您就可以进行里程累积,而累积到一定限额后您就可以兑换免费升舱、免费酒店住房、免费得到我公司赠送的礼品。
If you become a member of Fortune Wing Club, you may join the total mileage accumulation plan, and you will enjoy free class upgrade, free accommodation and free presents when your total mileage meets certain standards of the club.
135、--加入俱乐部后,你可以拨打800电话办理值机手续,预留机上座位号,快速专用安检通道,代购机场建设费及保险费。
When you become a member of the Fortune Wing Club, you may dial 8008768999 for check-in, obligating seats, and you may also use special security check passage, have your airport tax and insurance bought.
136、--从您填申请表的日期开始就可以累积里程了。
The mileage accumulation begins on the date of your application.
137、--在没有拿到金鹏卡之前,请您把乘座海航航班的机票复印件留好,待您收到卡后一同将机票复印件和卡号寄给金鹏公司,就可累积里程了。
If you haven’t got your Fortune Wing Club card, please keep the copy of your ticket of Hainan Airlines. After you receive the card, you may send the copy together with the card number to Fortune Wing Company, then we may accumulate the mileage for you.
138、--飞机起飞后,乘务员会手持POS累积积分的终端机器在客舱里走动,这样您就可以让乘务员帮您累积里程了。
After take-off, the flight attendants will use the POS machine to accumulate your mileage on board.
139、--里程积分可以上网查询,网址是www.hnair.com,而电话可拨0898—66791007直接查询。
You may check your total mileage on the Internet.  The website is www.hnair.com. You may also check by dialing 0898-66791007.
140、--您可以看看我们的会员手册来进行一下了解。
You may read our club member manual to get more information.
141、--先生/小姐您好,请出示一下您的机票和会员卡好吗?
Would you please show your ticket and Fortune Wing Club Card, Sir/Madam?
142、--我们VIP休息室里设有洗手间。
We have lavatory inside the VIP lounge.
143、--我们这里以开设了有偿服务,休息两小时以内收费用30元,其中包括配餐10元,而超过两小时以上的则按每小时10元累积计费。
We have onerous service here---you may pay 30 yuan for rest here within two hours, including 10-yuan-dinner. If your rest exceeds two hours, you should pay 10 yuan per hour for the excess part.
144、--我们这里有自动售货机,内设有饮料和一些小食品,您可以任意挑选。
We have vending machine here. You may choose some drinks and snacks as will.
四、海关申报
145、--请把你的护照给我看一下。
May I see your passport, please?
146、--你这次旅行是为了公务还是游玩?
Are you traveling on business or for pleasure?
147、--有没有什么东西要申报?珠宝或现金?
Do you have anything to declare? Jewelry or cash?
148、--迎来中国,我可以看一下您的入境申请报表吗?
Welcome to China. May I have a look at your customs declaration form?
149、--您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。
You go ahead with the formalities. I’ll see to the heavy luggage.
150、--您持的是哪种签证?---旅游签证。
What type of visa have you got? ---I have a tourist visa.
151、--请把您的箱子打开,好吗?---好的,请检查。
Would you mind opening your suitcase?--- Not at all. Check it, please.
152、--您有应缴税的东西吗?---没有,这是我的个人用品。
Have you anything dutiable? No, these are only personal effects.
153、--海关检查就这些了吗?
Is that all for customs formalities?
154、--是的,检查完毕。希望您在中国过得愉快。
Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.
155、--你没有携带需要申报的东西吗?
Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?
156、--难道你没有需要申报的东西吗?
Do you have anything that must be claimed?
157、--请出示您的申报表给我。
Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?
158、--请把您的申报表准备好。
Please have your customs declaration form ready.
159、--你有没有携带任何水果、蔬菜、鲜肉或植物进本国?
Did you bring any fruits, vegetable, fresh meats or plants into this country?
160、--易腐烂的东西也是不能带进来的。
Perishables are also not allowed.
161、--请出示护照和申报单。
Your passport and declaration card, please.
162、--你是否有东西需要申报?
Do you have anything to declare?
163、--你还有其他行李吗?
Do you have any other baggage?  
164、--请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
☆入境检查(情景1)
165、--请出示你的护照。这是我的护照。
May I see your passport, please? Here is my passport.        
166、--你到澳洲的目的?观光(商务,留学)        
What's the purpose of your visit? Sightseeing (business, study)       168、你计划在澳洲逗留多久?10天                
How long will you be staying in Australia ? 10 days.          
169、你住在哪里?我住在凯悦酒店                
where are you staying ? I'll stay at Hyatt hotel.      
170、--有回台湾的返程机票吗?有,在这里。              
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan ? Yes, here it is.        
171、--你随身带了多少钱?2000美元      
How much money do you have with you ? I have 2000 U.S dollars        
172、--祝你在澳洲旅行愉快!        
Have a nice stay in Australia.
☆入境检查(情景2)          
173、--对不起,我不懂英文。                      
I'm sorry. I don't understand Chinese.        
174、--有懂中文的工作人員吗?                              
Does anyone here speak English?    
175、--请出示你的护照和海关申报单
Your passport and declaration card, please.            
176、--请打开这件行李      
Please open this bag.        
177、--這是什東西?        
What are these?      
178、--這是我带回中国的紀念品      
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to China.        
179、--你带有任何酒类或香烟吗?        
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?        
180、--这架照相机是我自用的。        
The camera is for my personal use.        
181、--这件物品你必須交納关税                
You'll have to pay duty on this.  
☆入境检查(情景3)
182、--麻烦请给我你的护照。
May I see your passport, please?
183、--这是我的护照。
Here is my passport / Here it is.
184、--旅行的目的为何?
What's the purpose of your visit?
185、--观光(公务)。
Sightseeing(Business).
186、--预计在美国停留多久? 5天。
How long will you be staying in the United States? 5 days.
187、--预计停留约10天。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
188、--我只是过境而已。
I'm just passing through.
189、--今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
190、--将在那儿住宿?
Where are you staying?
191、--我将住在波士顿饭店。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
192、--是否有台湾回程机票?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
193、--有的,这就是回程机票。
Yes, here it is.
194、--随身携带多少现金?
How much money do you have with you?
195、--大约800美元。
I have 800 dollars.
196、--祝你玩得愉快。
Have a nice day.  
五、了解航班情况
197、--你们有没有直飞新西兰的航班?
Do you have any direct flight to New Zealand?
198、--对不起,我们没有直飞的航班。但你可以乘坐海航212航班到达大阪,转乘日本航空公司的123航班到达奥克兰。
Sorry, we don’t. But I think you can fly on HU212 to Osaka and then have a connecting flight on Japan Airline 123 to Auckland.
199、--这个航线也是最经济的,机票才580美元。
And it is the most economical flight, just USD 580.
200、--212航班什么时候起飞?
When does the Flight 212 depart?
201、--在芝加哥加油需要停留多长时间?
How big is the layover at Chicago?
202、--我需要在东京呆多长时间才能转机?
How long do I have to stay in Osaka for the connecting flight?
六、了解海关手续
203、--能向我介绍一下关于通关的情况吗?
Would you like to tell me something about clearing customs?
204、--到一个国家时要通关。
When you arrive in a country, you clear customs.
205、--许多国家的海关有两种通道:绿色通道和红色通道。
A lot of countries have two channels: the green channel and the red channel.
206、--还有一些国家如印度有三种通道:白色通道、绿色通道和红色通道。
Some countries, like India, have three channels: the white channel, the green channel and the red channel.
207、--如果你携带的东西超出免税范围或属于禁带的物品,你就得从红色通道通过并向海关官员申报物品。
If you have more than the duty-free allowance or prohibited goods, you go through the red channel and declare them to a customs officer.
208、--如果你没有需要申报的物品并且海关官员又没有阻拦你,你就可以直接通过绿色通道了。
If you otherwise have nothing to declare, you go straight through the green channel unless you are asked to stop by an officer.
209、--我们去一个国家时需要陈述旅行的目的。
We’ll have to state the purpose of going to a certain country.
七、机场取行李用語
210、--我去哪里取行李?        
Where can I get my baggage?        
211、--这是我的托运行李卡。    
Here is my claim tag.      
212、--请抓紧时间找我的行李。      
Could you please check it urgently?        
213、--你丟失了几件行李?        
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?        
214、--请描绘你所丟失的行李的外表特征      
Can you tell me the features of your baggage?        
215、--是一件大的皮箱,挂有我名字的标签。        
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.        
216、--我的行李可能丢了,所以我想填写一份丟失行李登记单。      
I may have lost some baggage so I'd like to make a lost baggage report.
217、--需要多長时间可以找到我的行李?        
How soon will I find out?        
218、--找到行李后,请尽快送到我的酒店。        
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it
☆行李遗失(情景对话)
219、--我在何处可取得行李?
Where can I get my baggage?
220、--我找不到我的行李。
I can't find my baggage.
221、--这是我的行李票。
Here is my claim tag.
222、--是否可麻烦紧急查询?
Could you please check it urgently?
223、--你总共遗失了几件行李?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
224、--请描述你的行李。
Can you please describe your baggage?
225、--它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
226、--它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.
227、--它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
It's a small overnight bag. It's light brown.
228、--我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
229、--我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
230、--请和我到办公室。
Would you come with me to the office?
231、--多快可找到?
How soon will I find out?
232、--一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
233、--若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助?
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
234、--我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.
八、旅行中机位预约、确认
235、--海南航空,您好。
Hello, this is Hainan Airlines.
236、--请说您的大名与班机号码?
What's your name and flight number?
237、--行程是那一天?6月10日。
When is it? June 10th.
238、--我找不到您的大名。
I can't find your name.
239、--我仍然无法在订座名单中找到您的名字。
I still can't find your name on the reservation list.
240、--一个经济舱座位,对吗?
One economy class seat, is that right?
241、--谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Thanks a lot. What time will you start check-in?
242、--你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
You must check in at least one hour before departure.
243、--抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
Sorry, this flight is full.
244、--下一班飞往多伦多的班机何时起飞?
When will the next flight to Toronto leave?
245、--太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?
246、--我想要再确认班机。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
247、--我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
248、--请再告诉我一次您的大名?
May I have your name again?
249、--别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
250、--没问题,您已完成订位。
Now you have been booked.
251、--起飞前2小时。
Two hours before departure time.
(飞机客满时)
252、--那么,请帮我重新订位。
Then, please give me a new reservation.
253、--若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
254、--后天,星期五。
The day after tomorrow, Friday.
255、--费用多少?
What is the fare?
九、旅行中的机票确认
256、--早安,海南航空公司。能为您服务吗?
Good morning, Hainan Airlines. May I help you?
257、--早,我要确定预订的机位。
Good morning. I'd like to confirm a reservation, please.
258、--好的,请问大名。  
Certainly. Your name, please.
259、--David Yu。姓Y-U。
David Yu. Last name Y-U.
260、--谢谢您。您的班机号码和起飞日期是?
Thank you. What's the flight number, and date of departure?
261、--六月五日,HU728号,北京到纽约。
HU728 on June 5th,Beijing to New York.
262、--请稍等。(暂停)余先生,您的机位已经确认了。您将在五日,当地时间八点钟到达 La Guardia 机场。
Hold the line, please. (pause) Your seat is confirmed, Mr. Yu. You'll be arriving at La Guardia Airport, 8 O'clock local time, on the 5th.
263、--谢谢。同时,我想顺便更改从纽约到北京的回程班机。
Thanks. And I'd also like to change my return flight from New York to Beijing.
264、--请稍候。(暂停)是六月十日,从纽约到北京 HU769 号班机。
Please hold on. (pause) That's on June 10th flight HU769 from New York to Beijing.
265、--对。如果可以的话,我想把回去的日期延到十三号。
Yes. I'd like to push back my departure time to the 13th, if possible.-
266、--十三日的清晨及夜间,我们各有一班到北京的班机。
We have two flights to Beijing on the 13th, in the early morning and late evening.
267、--晚上的班机几点起飞呢?
What's the departure time of the evening flight?
268、--晚上9点50分从 La Guardia 机场起飞,14日晚上当地时间 7点 50 分到达北京。
Leaving La Guardia at 9:50 pm, arriving in Beijing at 7:50 pm. local time on the 14th.
269、--我就搭这一班。
I'll take it.
270、--我在哪儿登机?
Where do I board my plane?
271、--这趟飞行有多长时间?
How long is this flight?
272、--这是我的机票和座位号。
Here's my ticket and seat assignment.
273、--飞机在什么时间降落?
What time will the plane land?
274、--飞机能准时起飞吗?
Are we scheduled to leave on time?
275、--如果你想进入的话,首先出示你的双程票。
If you wish to enter you'll first need to show return ticket.
276、--入境的唯一条件就是持有一本有效的护照。
The only entry requirement is a valid passport.
277、--你到达时,记得去领事馆登记。
When you arrive, be sure to register with you consulate.
278、--持学生签证的话,不允许做全职工作。
On a student visa, full-time work is not permitted.
279、--在西方国家有严格的签证要求。
Western countries have every strict visa requirements.
280、--申请报告有你没太明确是否需要申报的东西。
Please declare anything you're unsure of.
281、--我要在1号,星期四飞往芝加哥
I want to fly to Chicago on Thursday, the 1st.
282、--我查一查看有什么班机
Let me see what's available
283、--我要普通舱,还有,我喜欢早上的班机。
I want economy class, and I'd prefer a morning flight.
284、--好的。我应该几时到达机场?
That's fine. What time do I have to be at the airport?
285、--8点45分办理登机手续。
Check-in time is 8:45
286、--我想预定一张下周星期一去洛杉矶的飞机票。
I'd like to make a reservation to Los Angeles for next Monday.
287、--请等一等,我来查一下时刻表。
Just a second and I'll check the schedule.
288、--我要一张经济舱,回来时间不定的来回票。
I'll need an economy ticket with an open return.
289、--海南航空公司有一班飞机,9:25起飞。
Hainan Airlines has a flight leaving at 9:25
290、--我想这正合适。我应该什么时候去办理登机手续呢?
I guess that's Ok. What time should I check in?
291、--你要在起飞前半小时到那里。
You have to be there half an hour before departure time.
292、--明天从纽约飞往伦敦的有哪几班机。
What flights do you have from New York to London tomorrow?
293、--请等一等,我来查一查有什么班机。
One moment, please, and I'll find out what is available.
294、--我要头等舱。
I'd like to travel first-class.
295、--好的。9:25有一趟直达班机,从肯尼迪国际机场起飞。
OK. We have a nonstop flight leaving Kennedy at 9:25
296、--我该在什么时候到达机场。
When should I get to the airport?
297、--星期日你们有班机去达拉斯吗?
Do you fly to Dalas on Sunday?
298、--等一下,我来看看有没有班机。
Just a minute and I'll see if there are any flights.
299、--随便提一下,我不要夜航班机。
By the way, I don't want a night flight.
300、--上午9:15有班DC-10号班机从拉瓜迪亚机场起飞。
There's a DC-10 out of LaGuardia Airport at 9:15 am.
十、日常用语(强化训练200句)
  1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
  我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
  2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
  我想把这张票换成头等舱。
  3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
  我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
  4 I won’t check in this baggage.
  这件行李我不托运。
  5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
  我要坐在飞机前部
  6 I missed my flight.
  我未赶上飞机。
  7 I have nothing to declare.
  我没有要申报的东西。
  8 It’s all personal effects.
  这些东西都是我私人用的
  9 I’ll get my ticket at the airport counter.
  我会在机场柜台拿机票。
  10 I’d like two seats on today’s Hainan Airlines Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
  我想订两张今天海南航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
  11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
  我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
  12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
  我要买一张优待票代替。
  13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.
  我要退这张票。
  14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.
  我要一个靠窗的座位。
  15 You have to change at Chicago Airport.
  你必须要在芝加哥机场转机。
  16 We have only one flight to New York a day.
  到纽约的一天只有一班。
  17 Sorry, they are already full.
  抱歉,全部满了。
  18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.
  我要预订一个座位去纽约。
  19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
  班机号码是9月5日AK708
  20 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
  早上10点半有班机。
  21 I’m looking for my baggage。
  我正在找我的行李。
  22 I’d like to make a reservation
  我想预订。
  23 The sooner, the better.
  越快越好。
  24 I’d like to change my reservation.
  我想变更一下我的预订。
  25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
  我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
  26 My reservation number is 2991.
  我的预订号码是2991。
  27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
  我在东京预订的。
  28 I made reservations yesterday.
  我昨天预订的。
  29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
  我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
  30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
  我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
  31 The laundry is not dry enough.
  衣服还没干。
  32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
  我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。
  33 This stain is really stubborn.
  这污垢去不掉。
  34 I did three loads of wash today.
  我今天洗了三次衣服。
  35 The train is comfortable.
  坐火车很舒服。
  36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
  我在行李房托运行李。
  37 He guessed the plane would come early.
  他猜想飞机会很早到达。
  38 The airports are always full of people.
  机场里经常挤满了人。
  39 I hope you have a good trip.
  祝你旅途愉快。
  40 You need to transfer at Central Airport.
  你必须在中央机场转机。
  41 How long are you going to stay here?
  你要在这里停留多久?
  42 Do you have anything to declare?
  你有东西要申报关税吗?
  43 What’s the purpose of your visit?
  你旅行的目的是什么?
  44 What time does the plane leave?
  飞机什么时间启航?
  45 When will the plane leave for Honolulu?
  这架飞机什么时候出发去檀香山?
  46 Could you please give me the departure time?
  你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
  47 Do I need a reservation to go by plane?
  我坐飞机去需要预订吗?
  48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
  去上海的单程票多少钱?
  49 When would you like to return?
  你打算什么时候回来/去?
  50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
  你们有那天的票吗?
  51 When am I supposed to check in?
  我应该在什么时候到机场办理手续呢?
  52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
  一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?
  53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner’s?
  你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?
  54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
  可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?
  55 Won’t you iron this shirt for me?
  可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?
  56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
  下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?
  57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess baggage fare?
  我应该在哪里付逾重行李费?
  58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
  你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
  59 When can you get your ticket?
  你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
  60 Where is immigration?
  入境处在什么地方?
  61 Where can I get my baggage?
  我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
  62 Is the departure time on schedule?
  起飞时间准时吗?
  63 How long will the flight be delayed?
  班机延误多长时间?
  64 What’s the cause of the delay?
  什么原因延误?
  65 Will the flight be delayed?
  这班机会延误吗?
  66 May I have baggage tags?
  请给我行李标签好吗?
  67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
  请问飞机何时到达东京呢?
  68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
  请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?
  69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
  请给一份海关申报表好吗?
  70 May I have a disembarkation card?
  请给我一张入境申请表好吗?
  71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
  这个在免税限额内吗?
  72 Where’s a tax-free shop?
  免税店在哪儿?
  73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
  我在什么时间到登机门?
  74 Could you help me find my baggage?
  请你帮我找我的行李好吗?
  75 Will the flight be canceled?
  这班机会被取消吗?
  76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
  请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
  77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. next Monday?
  你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?
  78 What’s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
  去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
  79 Try to be there by 8:15 the airport. It will be crowded
  尽量在8:15以前赶到那里,到时机场会很拥挤的。
  80 From which station does the train leave?
  这列火车从哪个站开出呢?
  81 Can I stop over on the way?
  我在中途可以停吗?
  82 Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago, please?
  请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
  83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
  给我有折扣吗?
  84 What time does the plane take off?
  飞机何时起飞呢?
  85 One way or a round trip ticket?
  单程票还是双程票呢?
  86 What time does the first plane to Boston leave?
  第一班去波士顿的飞机什么时间起飞呢?
  87 Is it direct train?
  这是直达车吗?
  88 What platform does the train leave from?
  这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
  89 By what time should I check in?
  我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
  90 What is the boarding time?
  何时登机呢?
  91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
  超额行李费多少钱?
  92 Will this flight leave on time?
  这班机准时起飞吗?
  93 Can I bring this on the plane?
  这件我可以带上飞机吗?
  94 What is the gate number?
  登机门是几号?
  95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
  车上有预订座位吗?
  96 Where is Gate Six?
  6号登机门在哪儿?
  97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
  这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
  98 Has this seat number started boarding?
  这个座位号已开始登机了吗?
  99 Where is the ticket office?
  售票处在哪儿?
  100 How long is the ticket valid?
  这机票有效期多久?
  101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
  我还需要再确认吗?
  102 Is there any earlier one?
  还有更早一点的吗?
  103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
  请你告诉我的预订号码好吗?
  104 Can I get a seat for today’s 7:00 am. train?
  我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
  105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
  请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
  106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
  火车通行证有折扣吗?
  107 May I reconfirm my flight?
  我可以确认我的班机吗?
  108 Are they all non-reserved seats?
  他们全部不预订的吗?
  109 Do I have to reserve a seat?
  我一定要预订座位吗?
  110 May I see a timetable?
  我可以看时刻表吗?
  111 How long will I have to wait?
  我要等候多久呢?
  112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
  你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
  113 Do you have any other flights?
  你们还有别的班机吗?
  114 When would you like to leave?
  你要什么时间离开呢?
  115 Can I reconfirm by phone?
  我可以用电话确认吗?
  116 Where can I make a reservation?
  我到哪里可以预订?
  117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
  我需要预订餐车吗?
  118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
  火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
  119 Is this a daily flight?
  这是每日航班吗?
  120 Excuse me. May I get on?
  我可以上车吗?
  121 How much does it cost to go there by plane?
  坐飞机到那里要花多少钱?
  122 Can I cancel this ticket?
  我可以取消这张票吗?
  123 Check it to my final destination
  把它托运到我的目的地。
  124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at least.
  最迟要在8点30分到达机常
  125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
  把你的行李拿到行李房去。
  126 Please open your baggage.
  请把你的行李打开。
  127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
  请你填写这张入境卡。
  128 Let me see your passport, please.
  请让我看看你的护照。
  129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
  130 You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.
  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
  地服中心商务英语 (70句)
  131 It’s just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now.
  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
  132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
  133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
  134 Is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talk?
  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
  135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
  136 We’ll leave some evenings free, if it is all right with you.
  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
  137 We’d have to compare notes on what we’ve discussed during the day.
  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
  138 That’ll put us both in the picture.
  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
  139 Then we’d have some idea of what you’ll be needing.
  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
  140 I can’t say for certain off-hand.
  我还不能马上说定。
  141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
  142 It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
  143 But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here in Beijing?
  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
  144 I’m afraid that won’t be possible, much as we’d like to.
  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
  145 We’ve got to report back to the head office.
  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
  146 Thank you for you cooperation.
  谢谢你们的合作。
  147 We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
  148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
  149 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.
  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
  150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
151 We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here.
  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
  152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
  153 Welcome to our company.
  欢迎到我们公司来。
  154 I’ve been looking forward to visiting your company.
  我一直都盼望着参观贵公司。
  155 You’ll know our products better after this visit.
  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
  156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
  157 Then we could look at the production line.
  然后我们再去看看生产线。
  158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
  159 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
  他们描述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
  160 We are running on two shifts.
  我们实行的工作是两班倒。
  161 Almost every process is computerized.
  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
  162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
  163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
  164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
  165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
  166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
  质量比数量更为重要。
  167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
  168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
  我们得戴上防护帽吗?
  169 Is the production line fully automatic?
  生产线是全自动的吗?
  170 What kind of quality control do you have?
  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
  171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
  172 What’s your general impression, may I ask?
  不知您对我们公司总的印象如何?
  173 I’m impressed by your approach to business.
  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
  174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
  175 No one can match us so far as service quality is concerned.
  就服务质量而言,没有任何公司能和我们相比。
  176 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
  我想也许将来我们可以合作。
  177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
  178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
  179 We would be glad to start business with you.
  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
  180 I’d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
  洽谈中请你们多加关照。
  181 We are happy to be of help.
  我们十分乐意帮助。
  182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
  我保证通力合作。
  183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
  184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
  185 You may be interested in only some of the items.
  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
  186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
  187 They’ve met with great favor home and abroad.
  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
  188 All these articles are best selling lines.
  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
  189 Your desire coincides with ours.
  我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
  190 No wonder you’re so experienced.
  怪不得你这么有经验。
  191 Airline industry has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
  随着竞争的加剧,航空业越来越难做了。
  192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
  可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
  193 At what time can we work out a deal?
  我们什么时候洽谈生意?
  194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
  我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
  195 We also hope to expand our business with you.
  我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
  196 This is our common desire.
  这是我们的共同愿望。
  197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
  我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
  198 I’ve read about it, but I’d like to know more about it.
  我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
  199 Seeing is believing.
  百闻不如一见。
  200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiation?
  你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

使用道具 举报

Rank: 1

4#
发表于 2009-8-27 13:37:30 |只看该作者

谢谢

对学生很有帮助~
嗯哼,要努力~!

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册


Archiver|航空论坛 ( 渝ICP备10008336号 )

GMT+8, 2024-12-22 23:01 , Processed in 0.039002 second(s), 9 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X2

© 2001-2011 MinHang.CC.

回顶部