(S-sales,P-passenger)
(Routing: Shanghai—Los Angeles—Seattle )
(Smith先生在中国旅行一个月之后,打算回巴黎。他给法航北京办事处拨打电话预订机票。)
S: Hello, This is Air France Booking Office, Can I help you?
销售:您好,这是法航预订部,请问能帮您什么?
P: Hello, Ms, I’d like to make a reservation on your flight to Pairs leaving Beijing next Friday, February the 16th.
顾客:您好,小姐。我想要订下周五,也就是2月16日那天,从北京到巴黎的机票。
S: Please wait a moment. Let me check… We have flights from Beijing to Pairs every day. But the route is well booked these days, so there are no seats available for next Friday. What about a Saturday flight? We have a few seats left on Flight AF216 on that day, leaving Beijing at 11:00a.m.
销售:请稍等我查一下……,我们每天都有北京去巴黎的航班,但是最近座位特别紧张,下周五的都卖完了。下周六的航班怎样?周六AF216次航班还有座位,这班是早上11点起飞。
P: Well, I’ll take the flight.
顾客:好吧,我订这班。
S: Fine. Could I have your name, please?
销售:好,请问您的姓名?
P: Smith Lee.
顾客:Smith Lee.
S: I see. Thank you. Mr. Smith, Will you be traveling first class or economy class?
销售:好的,谢谢您,Smith先生。请问您是要订头等舱还是经济舱?
P: Economy class, please.
顾客:经济舱。
S: Will this be a single ticket?
销售:单程吗?
P: Yes.
顾客:没错。
S: OK. Now Mr. Smith, I’ll repeat your reservation. I’ve reserved one economy class seat on Flight AF216 for February the 17th, one way to Pairs, leaving Beijing at 11:00a.m. Please come to pick up your ticket before next Monday.
销售:好的,Smith先生,现在我重复一下您的订座信息:我帮您预定了一张客票是2月17日早上11点,北京出发到巴黎,法航AF216的航班经济舱单程。请您于下周一之前来取票。
P: No problem.
顾客:没问题。
S: By the way, could I have your phone number, Mr. Smith?
销售:对了,Smith先生,能不能留下您的电话号码?
P: Sure, you can reach me at 13479680909.
顾客:当然,我电话是13479680909。
S: Thank you, Mr. Smith, have a pleasant trip.
销售:谢谢您,Smith先生,祝你旅途愉快。
|