注册
搜索
查看: 1391|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

弹用模块化Busemann进气道数值研究 [复制链接]

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-11-19 13:08:23 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
摘要:对经过附面层修正后的模块化扇形流管流线追踪进气道进行了数值模拟,以截短角度和收缩比对这种进气道总体性能的影响进行了研究,主要得到以下结论:附面层修正能够大幅提高进气道的流量系数和流场均匀性;经附面层修正后的扇形流管流线追踪进气道有较好的性能,流量系数能达到0.9以上,在流管内没有大的分离区;进气道流量系数和压缩量随着截短角度的增大而增大,而收缩比越大,流量系数越小,压缩量越大;发动机推力与进气道流量系数有关,发动机推力和比冲基本上均随截短角度的增大而增大,而收缩比对它们的影响并不明显.
# F" ?1 a8 Y$ y' v+ s4 r' m1 Z$ C
关键词:超燃冲压发动机;Busemann进气道;流线追踪;数值模拟
4 l* z! w, F" s5 o) Q
中图分类号:V231.3       文献标识码:A
: ^. e2 I: G7 Y& [

# G: D' l$ ]' N: s* b2 v- V. r

. o6 N$ e# \/ C* h
CFD analysis of modular hypersonic Busemann inlets
% }) Q; l9 c& q
SUN Bo1, ZHANG Kunyuan2, WU Xiaosong1
% q& d. D( a4 [* |5 m
(1. School of Mechanical Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing 210094, China;2. College of Energy and Power Engineering, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Nanjing 210016, China)
- J+ f. e% X6 @3 E4 z. v; y# }6 J# J
Abstract:Modular streamtraced Busemann inlets were studied in detail for Mach 7.8 flight at 20km altitude conditions. Numerical simulations were performed to study the effect of truncation angle and contraction ratio on the performance parameters of inlets, which were created by correcting the inviscid streamlines for turbulent boundary layer displacement obtained from finite difference calculations. To assess these inlets and calculate engine performance, they were coupled to an ideal combustor and nozzle. Massweighted average performance parameters of inlet/exit obtained by simulations were used as combustor entry flow conditions. The fuel used in the calculation is octane. The results show that mass capture ratio varies from 0.89 to 0.97 with truncation angles of 2°~10°. Larger truncation angle leads to higher mass capture ratio, pressure ratio and engine specific impulse.
4 q& U0 i, P# w* V* i
Key words: scramjet; Busemann inlet; streamline traced; numerical simulation
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

Archiver|航空论坛 ( 渝ICP备10008336号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 13:44 , Processed in 0.031200 second(s), 9 queries .