- 注册时间
- 2008-9-13
- 最后登录
- 1970-1-1
- 在线时间
- 0 小时
- 阅读权限
- 200
- 积分
- 0
- 帖子
- 24482
- 精华
- 4
- UID
- 9
  
|
交代工作
●托付
请你们多多关照……
Please take good care of Mr. Aoki.
(请你们多多关照青木先生。)
We'll try our best.
(我们会尽力的。)
*take care of ... “照顾”、 “关心”、 “关照”, 在这里带有“请你们多多关照”的含义。
I'm counting on you to take good care of ...
I hope you will look after ...
Please watch over ... for me.
Please see that ... is taken care of.
Please be nice to ...
Please see to him.
请马上办理。
How soon do you need this?
(这个你什么时候要?)
Please work on it immediately.
(请马上办理。)
*How soon ...? “……要多快?”。
*work on “解决(工作或问题等)”。immediately “立即”、 “马上”。
Take action on it right away.
*这里的take指“采取(行动)”, take action指“采取行动”。
Please work on it right away.
*right away “立刻”、 “立即”。
Please take care of it immediately.
(请马上就处理。)
*这里的take care of指“处理”。
Please get started immediately.
(请立刻就开始。)
*get started “开始活动”。
Take care of it right away.
Get on it immediately.
(请马上就办。)
请马上发货。
Please make immediate delivery.
(请马上发货。)
We guarantee it.
(我们保证办到。)
*immediate “立刻的”。delivery “发送”、“交货”。
*guarantee “保证”、 “约定”。
Can you deliver immediately?
(你能立刻送货吗?)
We require immediate delivery.
*require “要求”、 “请求”。
请马上就做。
Do it this minute.
(请马上就做。)
Yes, sir.
(是, 先生。)
*this minute “马上”。
Do it immediately.
*immediately “立即”、 “马上”。
Do it now.
你看着办。
How do you want this job done?
(你希望这项工作怎么做?)
You can do it your way.
(你看着办。)
*这里的way指“做事的方法”。直译是“你可以按你的方式去做”。
Use your own discretion.
(你自己做决定。)
*discretion “判断”、 “决定”。
I'll let you decide.
(你来决定。)
*decide “决定”。
Do it your way.
任何时候你们都应该相互配合。
Mr. Smith and I are not getting along well.
(我和史密斯先生相处得不是很好。)
You should cooperate all the time.
(任何时候你们都应该相互配合。)
*get along well “关系相处很好”。
*cooperate “协作”、 “配合”。all the time “一直”、 “常常”。
You should be cooperative all the time.
*cooperative “合作的”。
You must work cooperatively.
*cooperatively “合作地”。
为了以防万一你再看一遍。
I've already read through this.
(我已经看过了。)
Double-check to be sure.
(为了以防万一你再看一遍。)
*already “已经”。through “从头到尾”。
*double-check “再检查一遍”。sure “确信”。
Check again to be on the safe side.
(保险起见再检查一遍。)
*be on the safe side “确保安全”。
Please check again to make sure.
(再检查一遍以确认无误。)
*make sure “确认”。
你主动写吧。
Should I work on the next report now?
(我现在该写下一份报告了吗?)
Please take the initiative and do it.
(你主动写吧。)
*initiative “主导权”、 “主动性”。
Please take some initiative and do it.
Please take the lead and do it.
*lead “领导”、 “指挥”。
交给你了。
I'll take over from here.
(下面就由我接手干了。)
I'll leave it in your hands.
(交给你了。)
*take over “继承(事业或买卖等)”。
*I'll leave it in your hands. 习惯用语, 有“拜托你了”、 “就交给你了”的意思。leave 指“交给”、 “委托”。
Should I report it to the staff?
(我可以告诉员工吗?)
I'll leave it up to you.
(你看着办吧。)
*Should I ...? “我可以……吗?”。staff “职员”、 “员工”。
*up to ... “……的责任”、 “由……决定”。
I'm leaving it up to you.
I'd like to leave this matter in your hands.
(我想把这件事交给你去办。)
I won't let you down.
(我不会让你失望的。)
*matter “事情”。
*let ... down “使……失望”、 “抛弃……”。
I'll leave it to your discretion.
*discretion “决定”。
I'll leave it to your judgment.
*judgment “判断”。
I'm counting on you to get it done.
*count on ... “依赖……”。
I'll leave it entirely in your hands.
(这件事就全部交给你去办。)
*entirely “全部”、 “彻底”。
I'm leaving you in charge.
你得从头再来。
I'm finished now.
(现在我做完了。)
You have to do it all over.
(你得从头再来。)
*all over “从开始到结束再一次”、 “重复”。
You have to start over.
*start over “从头再做”。
It's back to square one.
(又得从头做起。)
*be back to square one “回到起点”。
这周内交给我。
When would you like the report?
(你什么时候要这份报告?)
Hand it in to me sometime this week.
(这周内交给我。)
*hand ... in to ... “把……交给……”。
See that I get it this week.
*See that ... “争取做到……”、 “确保做到……”。
Submit it to me sometime this week.
*submit “提交”。
越快越好。
When do you need the information?
(你什么时候需要这份资料?)
I need it ASAP.
(越快越好。)
*ASAP是as soon as possible (尽快)的缩写, 商业上经常使用。
I need it as soon as possible.
I need it as soon as you can get it to me.
我需要你现在就和我去成田!
I need you to come with me to Narita now!
(我需要你现在就和我去成田!)
What's the emergency?
(什么事那么急?)
*不容许对方回绝的请求方式。用“I need you to ...”不仅不失礼, 而且还能够达到强烈要求对方的目的。相对于“I want you to ...”(我个人希望你做……)的说法而言, 这句话包含着“为了某个重要的事情”的意思。
Please come with me to Narita now!
*礼貌的说法。下面两句也一样。
Would you come with me to Narita now?
*Would you ...? “你能……吗?”。
I'd like you to come with me to Narita now!
I want you to come with me to Narita now!
请跟着我。
Follow me, please.
(请跟着我。)
Sure.
(好的。)
*follow “跟随”。
*这里的sure指“好的, 当然”。
Right this way, please.
(请这边走。)
Please come this way.
请到前面来。
Can you come up front, please?
(请到前面来。)
I'd rather not. I'm too shy.
(还是算了吧。我脸皮薄。)
*come up ... “接近……”、 “走到……”。front “前面”。
Step up to the front of the room.
*step up “靠近”、 “接近”。
I want you to come up front.
(我希望你到前面来。)
很简单。
Is that difficult?
(很难吗?)
There's nothing to it.
(很简单。)
*difficult “困难的”。
*意思是“轻而易举”、 “轻轻松松就可以做到”。
It's a snap. *snap “容易的事”、 “好办的事”。
It's easy as pie.
*be easy as pie “非常简单”、 “容易”。
Nothing to it.
It's a breeze.
*breeze “轻而易举的事情”、 “简单的工作”。
只是一些事务性的工作。
Will this be a difficult job?
(这个工作难吗?)
No, it's only some paperwork.
(不难, 只是一些事务性的工作。)
*这里的only指“只是”。这里的paperwork指“办公桌上的事务”、 “处理文件的工作”。
It's just a little paperwork.
*这里的just指“只不过”。a little指“一点点的”。
It's simply a bit of paperwork.
*simply “只是”。 a bit “少量的”。
你把我要的材料带来了吗?
Did you bring the paper I asked for?
(你把我要的材料带来了吗?)
Yes, it's in my briefcase.
(带来了, 在我的包里。)
*bring “带来”。
*briefcase “文件包”。
Did you remember to bring the paper I asked for?
Have you brought the paper I asked you for?
请告诉我详情。
Please tell me the details.
(请告诉我详情。)
Where should I start?
(从哪儿开始?)
*the details指“详细情况”, 用复数details。in detail中的detail则用单数。
Please tell me about it.
(请告诉我相关情况。)
Please give me all the details.
Explain it to me in detail.
你能帮我挑一件礼物吗?
Tomorrow is the secretary's birthday.
(明天是秘书的生日。)
Can you help me select a gift?
(你能帮我挑一件礼物吗?)
*secretary “秘书”。
*select “选择”。
Please help me choose a gift.
Will you help me pick out something nice?
(你能帮我挑一件不错的礼物吗?)
*pick out ... “挑选……”。
帮一点忙也好。
I won't be able to help very much.
(我帮不上什么大忙。)
Every little bit helps.
(帮一点忙也好。)
*be able to ... “能够做……”。
*bit “稍许”、 “一点点”。
Each contribution helps.
*contribution “捐赠”、 “贡献”。
Even the slightest effort helps.
*slight意思是“一点点”, 直译是“哪怕一点点的努力也会有帮助”。
叫迈克过来见我。
Ask Mike to come to see me.
(叫迈克过来见我。)
Any particular time?
(什么时间好?)
*ask ... to ... “叫……做……”。
*particular “特别的”。
I'd like Mike to come see me.
Tell Mike I want to see him.
请把这个告诉他。
What should I tell him?
(我应该告诉他些什么?)
Please tell him this.
(请把这个告诉他。)
*说完“Please tell ... this”之后, 就可以说想要告知的内容了。
Please tell him the following things.
(请告诉他下面的事情。)
*the following “下面的”、 “以下的”、 “接下来的”。
Please give him this message.
(请给他带个口信。)
*message “口信”、 “传话”。
Please let him know that ...
我会给你一个机会。
I'll give you a chance at it.
(我会给你一个机会。)
I'm grateful to you.
(谢谢你。)
*grateful “感谢的”、 “感激的”。
I'll give you a shot at it.
I'll let you try for it.
(我会让你试一试。)
叫你的老板在这封信上签个字, 好吗?
Did you need me for something?
(你需要我做什么吗?)
Will you ask your boss to sign this letter?
(叫你的老板在这封信上签个字, 好吗?)
*Will you ...? “……好吗?”、 “请你……”, 表示托付和邀请。
Please ask your boss to sign this letter.
I need you to get your boss to sign this letter.
*get ... to ... “让……做……”。
我本不想麻烦你, 不过……
I hate to impose, but could you type this?
(我本不想麻烦你, 不过你能帮我把这个打出来吗?)
Sure. I have time this afternoon.
(可以, 下午我有时间。)
*直译是“我讨厌强迫人, 但是……”。impose “征收”、 “强迫”。type指“打字”。
I hate to ask, but ...
(我讨厌求人, 但是……)
I wish I didn't have to ask, but ...
(我希望我不用求人, 可是……)
我们就想找点门路。
All we want is to get a foot in the door.
(我们就想找点门路。)
Call my friend. He has connections.
(给我的朋友打电话。他有一些关系。)
*get a foot in the door “把脚踏进门里边”, 也就是“获得加入(特别难参加的会等)的机会”。
*connection “有实力的朋友”、 “关系”、 “门路”。
We just need a foot in the door.
All we want is a chance.
(我们想要的就是个机会。)
All we need is an introduction.
(我们希望能给介绍一下。)
*introduction “介绍”、 “引荐”。
首先, 请写上你的姓名。
Can you help me fill out this form?
(能帮我填一下这张表格吗?)
First, write down your first and last name.
(首先, 请写上你的姓名。)
*first name “名”。last name “姓”。
First, write your full name down.
(首先, 写上你的全名。)
First, put your full name down.
(首先, 把你的全名写上去。)
*这里的put指“填上”。
让我们使劲干吧。
Let's put some elbow grease into it.
(让我们使劲干吧。)
I'm with you on that.
(好吧。)
*elbow grease的意思是“体力活”, 因此也可以用它表示“辛苦的工作”、 “吃力的工作”、 “繁重的工作”。
*I'm with you. 用于同意对方的话的时候。
Let's give it all we got.
Let's go the extra mile.
*go the extra mile习惯用语, 表示“特别努力”。
你答应过你会接受它。
You promised that you would accept it.
(你答应过你会接受它。)
I never promised anything.
(我从来没有答应任何事。)
*“答应”就是promise。accept是“接受”的意思, 带有“乐意接受”、 “收下”、 “好心(积极地)收下礼物(提案)等”的含义在里面。
You said you would take it.
You said you would oblige.
*oblige “为别人做某事”、 “施恩惠”。
You agreed to accept it.
*agree to ... “同意……”。
●打听意向
不好意思打搅一下, 这工作你能帮我吗?
Sorry to trouble you, but could you help me with this job?
(不好意思打搅一下, 这工作你能帮我吗?)
Sure thing.
(当然。)
*sorry to ... “做……感到过意不去”。trouble “打搅”。could you ...? “你能帮我……吗?”、 “你能做……吗?”。
*Sure thing. “当然”、 “知道了”。
I hate to bother you, but could you give me a hand with this job?
*hate to ... “讨厌做……”。这里的bother指“打扰”。 give ... a hand “帮助……”。
I hate to ask, but would you help me with this job?
Excuse me for bothering you, but could you help me with this job?
你能帮我一个忙吗?
Could you lend us a hand here?
(你能帮我一个忙吗?)
Sure, I'd be happy to.
(当然, 我很乐意。)
*lend a hand “帮忙”。
Would you give us a hand?
(能帮我们一下吗?)
Sure, what do you need?
(当然, 要做什么?)
*give ... a hand “帮忙”。
Could you help us out here?
*help out “帮助”、 “帮忙”。
Could you be of assistance?
*assistance “帮忙”。
Will you please help us?
*Will you ...? “你能……吗?”、 “请你……”。
We could sure use some assistance.
Will you cooperate with us?
(你能协助我们吗?)
*cooperate with ... “和……协作”。
Let's cooperate on this.
(让我们齐心协力。)
Will you help us?
(能帮我们吗?)
我非常需要你的帮助。
I need your help very badly.
(我非常需要你的帮助。)
I'd be happy to help.
(我很乐意帮忙。)
*need “需要”。badly “非常”、 “很”。
I really need you to help me.
*really “确实”。
I need to ask for a big favor.
(我需要大力的协助。)
*ask for a favor “需要帮忙”。
I can't do it without your help.
(没有你的帮助我做不了。)
我希望你会同意。
I hope you'll be agreeable about it.
(我希望你会同意。)
I need some time to think it over.
(我需要时间仔细考虑一下。)
*hope “希望”。agreeable “乐意的”。
*think over “仔细思考”。
I hope you'll go along with it.
*go along “赞成”。
Hopefully you'll agree to it.
*hopefully “但愿”。agree “同意”。
I'd like to have your blessing.
(我想要得到你的同意。)
*blessing “赞成”。
我想和你一起做这个项目。
I'd like to work on the project with you.
(我想和你一起做这个项目。)
I could sure use you.
(你会有用武之地的。)
*work on ... “从事……”、 “开始做……”。
*直译是“我会用到你的”。
Can I work with you on the project?
(我可以和你一起做这个项目吗?)
Let's work on the project together.
(让我们一起做这个项目吧。)
为什么我们不一起干呢?
Why don't we team up?
(为什么我们不一起干呢?)
Sounds good to me.
(好啊。)
*team up “一起干”。
*sound “听起来……”。
What do you say we team up?
*What do you say ...?“……怎么样?”。
How about teaming up?
你会陪他吗?
Would you keep him company?
(你会陪他吗?)
I'll try, if I'm not too busy.
(如果我不太忙, 我会的。)
*keep ... company “陪同……”。
Would you keep him occupied?
*occupied “占据(心灵等)”、 “忙”。直译是“让他忙起来好吗?”。
Would you see that he's entertained?
*这里的see指“设法”、 “确实做到……”。entertain “使高兴”。
你能替我去吗?
Could you go pick up some office supplies?
(你能去拿些办公用品吗?)
I don't feel well. Would you go instead?
(我不舒服。你能替我去吗?)
*supply用复数, 表示“用品”。
*instead “代替”。
Would you go in place of me?
*正式的说法。
*in place of ... “代替……”。
Would you go in my place?
*in one's place “代替……”。
你能来一下吗?
Would you come here, please?
(你能来一下吗?)
Are you talking to me?
(你是在跟我说吗?)
*Would you ...? “你能……吗?”。
Please come over here.
*come over “过来”。
Could you come closer, please?
*closer “更近一点”。
Could you come to my office, please?
(你能来我的办公室一趟吗?)
你现在有空吗?
Are you free now?
(你现在有空吗?)
No, I'm still busy.
(没空, 我现在还很忙。)
*用在请求别人做某事时, 用起来很方便。
Are you available now?
*available “有空的”。
Do you have a minute now?
但愿你现在不忙。
I hope this isn't a bad time for you.
(但愿你现在不忙。)
Actually, it is.
(实际上我很忙。)
I hope this is a good time for you.
I hope I am not disturbing you.
(但愿我没有打搅你。)
*disturb “打搅”、 “妨碍”。
只需要5分钟。
How long do you need?
(你要多久?)
Just five minutes will do.
(只需要5分钟。)
Five minutes is enough time.
*enough “足够的”。
Five minutes is plenty of time.
*plenty “足够”、 “很多”。
我需要你帮一个忙。
I have a favor to ask you.
(我需要你帮一个忙。)
What is it?
(什么事?)
*习惯用语, 用于请求别人做某事的时候。favor指“关心的举动”、 “照顾”。ask意思是“请求”。
I'd like to ask you for a favor.
*would like to ... “想……”, 克制地提出要求。
May I ask you for a favor?
(能请你帮一个忙吗?)
*May I ...? “我可以……吗?”。
Can I ask you a favor?
(请你帮一个忙好吗?)
*Can I ...? “我可以……吗?”。
你需要多长时间?
How long do you need?
(你需要多长时间?)
A couple of weeks.
(两三周的时间。)
*How long ...? “……多少时间?”。
How much time do you need?
(你需要多少时间?)
Another week or so.
(还要一个星期左右。)
How much time will it take?
What kind of time will you need?
How much time are you talking about?
How much longer will it take?
(还要花多长时间?)
你能解决这个问题吗?
Can you solve this problem?
(你能解决这个问题吗?)
I'll give it my best shot.
(我会尽力的。)
*solve “解决(问题等)”。
*give ... one's best shot “对……竭尽全力”。
Can you take care of this problem?
Can you resolve this problem?
Can you think of a solution to this problem?
(你能想出解决这个问题的办法吗?)
你能劝劝他吗?
He said he didn't want to buy it.
(他说他不想买。)
Can you persuade him?
(你能劝劝他吗?)
*persuade “说服”、 “说服某人做……”。
Can you talk him into it?
Can you convince him?
*convince “使同意”、 “确信”。
Can you change his mind?
(你能改变他的想法吗?)
如果我给你这份工作, 你能行吗?
If I give you this work, will you be all right?
(如果我给你这份工作, 你能行吗?)
I think I'll be okay.
(我想我没问题。)
*Will you be all right? “你行吗?”。
Can you handle this work?
*handle “处理”。
Do you think you'll be able to do this work?
你想干还是不想干?
Are you willing to do it or not?
(你想干还是不想干?)
I suppose.
(干吧。)
*be willing to ... “不讨厌做……”、 “想要做……”。
*直译是“我想做”。回答略显含糊。
Will you do it, or won't you?
Would you make up your mind?
(你下决心了吗?)
*make up one's mind “下决心”。
关于这份工作有没有什么问题?
Any questions about this position?
(关于这份工作有没有什么问题?)
No. I believe I'm okay for now.
(没有。我想目前没有。)
*position “工作”、 “职位”。
*这里的believe指“想”。
Do you have any questions about this position?
Is there anything about the position you would like to ask?
*would like to ... “想做……”。
Is there anything else that you need to know?
(你还想了解些什么?)
你还需要别的什么吗?
Good job. This market report is very good.
(很好。这份市场报告非常好。)
Thank you. Do you need anything else?
(谢谢。你还需要别的什么吗?)
*else “其他”、 “另外”。
Is there anything else you need?
Can I provide you with anything else?
*provide “给予”、 “提供”。
我们该做什么呢?
What would you like us to do?
(我们该做什么呢?)
I want you to answer the phones now.
(我希望你们接听电话。)
*直译是“你想让我们做什么?”。
What do you need us to do?
What do you want us to do?
需要帮忙吗?
May I help you?
(需要帮忙吗?)
Yes, please.
(好啊, 谢谢。)
*May I ...? “我可以做……吗?”。比“Can I ...?”的表达更加礼貌。主要对地位高的人和客人使用。
Who did you want to see?
(你想找哪一位?)
*在前台等处常会用到的说法
How can I help you?
What can I do for you?
*也用于医生对患者说“你怎么啦?”的时候。
我来帮你。
I'm having trouble with this.
(我遇到麻烦了。)
Let me give you a hand.
(我来帮你。)
*have trouble with ... “因为……而苦恼”、 “为……而痛苦”。
*give ... a hand “帮助……”。
Let me help you with that.
Please allow me to help.
*allow “允许”。
Let me help out.
*help out “帮助”、 “从困难中解救出来”。
Let me lend you a hand.
*lend ... a hand “帮助……”。
我希望没有问题了。
I hope there's no problem.
(我希望没有问题了。)
No. I just have a question.
(是没问题了, 不过我还有一点疑问。)
*这里的No是对前面句子的回答。
I hope there isn't any problem.
I hope that everything is okay.
(我希望每件事情都很顺利。)
你改变想法了吗?
Have you changed your mind?
(你改变想法了吗?)
No, I'll still help you with your project.
(没有, 我还会帮你做这个项目的。)
*change one's mind “改变想法”。
Have you reconsidered?
(你重新考虑了吗?)
*reconsider “重新思考”、 “再次考虑”。
Have you changed your opinion?
(你改变主意了吗?)
Have you decided not to?
我想租一星期的车用用。
I'd like to rent a car for a week.
(我想租一星期的车用用。)
What kind of car would you like?
(你想租什么样的车?)
*I'd like to ...“我想……”, 有礼貌的说法。
I need a rental car for a week.
(我需要租一辆车用一个星期。)
I want to rent a car for the week.
真的吗?
I'll take care of it.
(我会处理的。)
Are you sure?
(真的吗?)
*take care of ... “处理……”、 “承担……”、 “照顾……”。
*向对方寻求确认时的习惯用语。
Are you sure it's okay?
Is it really okay?
Are you sure about it?
Do you mean it?
(真的吗?)
*mean “意思是”。确认对方不是在开玩笑, 而是认真的。
●爽快地答应
没问题。
Could you show me how to use this copier?
(你能教我怎么用这台复印机吗?)
No problem.
(没问题。)
*No problem. 回答请求或疑问句时表示“当然可以”、 “没问题”。
Sure.
It's a piece of cake.
*a piece of cake表示“轻而易举的事情”、 “很轻松就能办到的事情”。
好的, 乐意效劳。
Will you write a response to this letter?
(你可以给这封信写封回信吗?)
Yes, I'd be glad to.
(好的, 乐意效劳。)
*be glad to ... “高兴地做……”。
Yes, right away.
(好的, 马上就做。)
Yes, of course.
(好的, 当然可以。)
好的, 我一定。
Please give him this message.
(请给他传个口信。)
Yes, I sure will.
(好的, 我一定。)
*sure “一定”。
Please tell her I said hello.
(请转达我对她的问候。)
I'll be sure to do that.
(我一定会的。)
*be sure to ... “一定做……”、 “确实去做……”。
You can count on me.
(交给我没问题。)
*count on ... “依靠……”、 “依赖……”。
I certainly will.
很好。
Is this acceptable?
(这个让人满意吗?)
It's fine.
(很好。)
*这里的fine指“无可挑剔”。
It's satisfactory.
*satisfactory “令人满意的”、 “恰当的”。
It's okay.
我什么办法都会试一试。
I'll try anything.
(我什么办法都会试一试。)
You have a good attitude.
(你态度很好。)
*anything “什么都”。
I'll try anything for you.
(为了你我什么都愿意试。)
I'll do whatever it takes.
我们愿意帮助你。
I could really use some help.
(我确实需要一些帮助。)
We'd like to help you out.
(我们愿意帮助你。)
*really “确实”。
*would like to ... “想做……”。help ... out “帮助……”、 “帮忙……”。
We're here for you.
(我们会帮你的。)
Anything you need.
(有什么需要尽管说。)
我会按你说的办。
I'd like you to focus on this project exclusively.
(我希望你能把精力全放在这个项目上。)
Anything you say.
(我会按你说的办。)
*focus on ... “集中于……”。exclusively “专门”。
*anything “什么都”。
This is the way I want it done.
(我想这么干。)
Whatever you say.
(就按你说的做。)
*whatever “无论什么都……”。
As you wish.
(你想怎样就怎样。)
*wish “希望”。
You're the boss.
(你是老板。)
*听起来有点讽刺的味道。
Whatever you want.
我们为你做什么都行。
You've been so good to me.
(你们对我太好了。)
We'd do anything for you.
(我们为你做什么都行。)
*do anything for ... “为……做任何事”。
Can you help me?
(你们能帮我一下吗?)
We'll do whatever we can.
(只要我们能做到, 什么都行。)
There's nothing we wouldn't do for you.
We'll do all we can for you.
We'll do anything for you.
(我们会为你做任何事情的。)
We're willing to help in any way we can.
We'll do everything in our power.
(我们会做一切力所能及的事情。)
*习惯用语。
我很愿意听听。
I need to talk with you.
(我需要和你谈谈。)
I'm always willing to listen.
(我很愿意听听。)
*be willing to ... “高兴地做……”、 “不讨厌做……”。
I'll always hear you out.
I'll listen to your side of the story.
(我要听你谈谈。)
我马上就到。
Mr. Jones, I need your assistance.
(琼斯先生, 我需要你帮忙。)
No problem. I'll be right over.
(没问题。我马上就到。)
*assistance “援助”、 “帮忙”。
*这里的right指“现在马上”。这里的over指“到那边”。
I'll come right over.
I'll be over in a second.
*in a second “一会儿”。
I'll be right there.
我马上就打。
Please type the letter now.
(请现在就把这封信打出来。)
I'll get on it right away.
(我马上就打。)
*get on “开始从事(工作等)”。right away “马上”、 “立即”。
I'll get right on it.
(我会立刻就办。)
I'll start right away.
I'll start right now.
Yes, right away.
(好的, 我立刻就办。)
Yes, I'll do it right away.
Consider it done.
(马上就好。)
我会很快完成的。
I'll finish it in no time.
(我会很快完成的。)
I'd appreciate that.
(谢谢。)
*in no time “马上”、 “瞬间”。
*I'd是I would的缩写。appreciate是“感谢(好意等)”。
I'll finish it in a snap.
*in a snap “马上”。
I'll be done with it before you know it.
I'll be done in a flash.
我帮帮你吧。
Let me help you.
(我帮帮你吧。)
That's okay, I can handle it.
(不用了, 我自己能行。)
*直译是“请让我帮助你吧”。
*handle “处理”、 “应付”。
Let me give you a hand.
*give ... a hand “帮助……”。
I'll help you.
I can help you.
我很乐意效劳。
Can you help me?
(帮帮我好吗?)
I'd be happy to lend you a hand.
(我很乐意效劳。)
*lend a hand “帮忙”。
I need some help ...
(我需要帮助……)
I'd be happy to help you out.
(我很高兴帮你。)
*help ... out “把……(从困难中)解救出来”。
I'd be happy to help you.
I'd be glad to lend you a hand.
I'm happy to help you.
I'll do what I can to help.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗?
Is there anything I can do to help?
(有什么我可以帮忙的吗?)
Thanks for asking.
(谢谢。)
Is there anything I can do?
What can I do for you?
要我现在帮他吗?
Mr. Smith will need some help using the computer.
(史密斯先生需要人教他用电脑。)
Should I help him now?
(要我现在帮他吗?)
Does he need my help now?
Should I give him a hand now?
下面我该做什么了?
What should I do next?
(下面我该做什么了?)
Please copy this file.
(请把这份文件复印一下。)
What's next?
What should I do now?
我帮你整理一下文件好吗?
Can I help you with the filing?
(我帮你整理一下文件好吗?)
No, I've got it handled.
(不用, 我已经整理好了。)
*file “整理(文件材料等)”。
*handle “解决”、 “处理”。
Can I give you a hand with the filing?
*give a hand with ... “帮助……”。
Do you need help with the filing?
剩下的我来处理吧。
I'll take care of the rest.
(剩下的我来处理吧。)
That would be a big help.
(那帮大忙了。)
*take care of “处理……”、 “照顾……”。rest “剩下的事”。
I can handle the rest. *handle “处理”。
I'll finish up. *finish “完成”。
I'll finish the rest.
I'll take it from here.
I'll do the rest.
我会为你处理的。
I really have to leave early.
(我真得早点走。)
I'll cover for you.
(我会为你处理的。)
I'll take over for you.
*take over ... “接管……”。
I can handle it while you're gone.
(你不在的时候我会处理的。)
*这里的handle指“处理”。
就交给我吧。
Just leave it to me.
(就交给我吧。)
Thank you. I really appreciate it.
(谢谢。我真的很感激。)
*leave “委托”、 “托付”。
I'll take care of it.
*take care of ... “处理……”、 “关照……”。
Let me look after it.
*look after ... “照顾……”。
我会继续努力的。
Please try harder.
(加油干。)
I'll keep on trying.
(我会继续努力的。)
*keep on ... “坚持做……”。直译是“不断加油干”。
I'll hang in there.
*hang in (there) “坚持努力”。
I'll keep at it.
*keep at ... “持之以恒地干……”。
I'll continue trying.
让我们大胆试一试。
Should we take the risk?
(我们有必要冒这个险吗?)
Sure. Let's go for it.
(当然, 让我们大胆试一试。)
*take the risk “冒险”。
*go for it “大胆试一试”、 “(朝着目标)奋力前进”。
Let's do it.
Let's take a chance.
我会努力不辜负你的期望。
I'm sending you to New York to boost sales.
(为了提高销售量我要派你去纽约。)
I'll try to meet your expectations.
(我会努力不辜负你的期望。)
*boost “增加”。
*expectation “期待”、 “希望”。
I'll do my best.
(我会尽我最大的努力。)
*do one's best “尽最大的努力”。
I won't let you down.
(我不会让你失望的。)
*let ... down “使……失望”。
我会全力以赴。
Please complete the report soon.
(请马上完成这份报告。)
I'll give it my best shot.
(我会全力以赴。)
*give ... one's best shot “全力以赴地做……”。
You need to contact more people.
(你得和更多的人联系。)
I'll do my best.
(我会尽力的。)
*do one's best “尽最大的努力”。
Please work hard on this project.
(好好干这个项目吧。)
I'll try my best.
(我会尽力的。)
*这里的hard指“努力地”。
I'll work my hardest.
I'll work as hard as I can.
I'll give it all I've got.
I'll give it my best effort. *effort “努力”。
这个任务很艰巨, 不过我会尽力而为的。
Are you sure you can handle it?
(你有把握干好吗?)
The job is hard, but I'll do my best.
(这个任务很艰巨, 不过我会尽力而为的。)
*Are you sure ...? “对……有把握吗?”。handle “处理”。
*hard “难的”、 “辛苦的”。do one's best “尽最大的努力”。
Even though it'll be hard, I'll give it my best shot.
*even though “尽管”。
It's a hard job, but I'll give it my all.
It won't be easy, but I'll do my best.
我无论如何都得去。
I heard Chicago had a heavy snowstorm. Are you still going there?
(我听说芝加哥有暴风雪。你还要去那儿吗?)
Yes, no matter what.
(是的。我无论如何都得去。)
*matter “事情”、 “问题”。
Nothing will change my mind.
(什么也无法改变我的主意。)
Nothing will stop me.
(什么也阻止不了我。)
I'll go no matter what.
(无论发生什么事我也要去。)
我对这个产品有信心。
Would you be able to sell this product?
(你能卖掉这个产品吗?)
Yes. I have confidence in this product.
(能, 我对这个产品有信心。)
*have confidence in ... “对……有信心”、 “信赖……”。
I feel confident about this product.
I trust this product.
(我对这个产品寄予厚望。)
*trust “信赖”、 “信任”。
我不是那种不守信的人。
Can I count on you?
(我能相信你吗?)
I'm not the kind of man who breaks promises.
(我不是那种不守信的人。)
*kind “种类”、 “类型”。“违背诺言”用短语break a promise来表示, 这里因为说的是“许许多多的诺言”, 所以在promise的后面加上了s, 用其复数的形式。
I'm not the kind of man who breaks a promise.
I'm the kind of man who keeps my word.
(我是一个遵守诺言的人。)
*keep one's word “遵守诺言”。
I keep all my promises.
(我是一个守信的人。)
I keep all of my promises.
(我遵守所有的诺言。)
我会安排好的。
I need four chairs for the meeting.
(这次会议我需要4把椅子。)
That can be arranged.
(我会安排好的。)
*meeting “会议”、 “聚会”。
*can表示“能够”。arrange “安排”。
We'll organize that.
We'll set that up.
We can handle that.
We can make that happen.
*直译是“我们能够让那件事发生”。
No problem.
(没问题。)
那是我的专业。
Can you teach English?
(你能教英语吗?)
That's my field.
(那是我的专业。)
*one's field “专业领域”、 “擅长的领域”。
That's my area of expertise.
*expertise “专业技术”、 “知识”。
That's my specialty.
我不会让你失望的。
Are you sure you can handle the job?
(你有把握完成这项任务吗?)
Give me a chance. You won't be disappointed.
(给我一个机会。我不会让你失望的。)
*handle “处理”、 “管理”。
*won't是will not的缩写, 在口语中经常使用。disappoint表示“使失望”、 “使希望落空”。直译是“你不会失望”。
I promise to do a good job.
(我保证圆满完成任务。)
I'm sure you'll be happy with the results.
(我坚信你会对结果满意的。)
*result “结果”、 “成果”。
我会尽一切办法做到。
How will you expand the business?
(你要怎么扩大业务?)
I'll do it any way I can.
(我会尽一切办法做到。)
*any way I can “我会采取任何我能采取的办法”。
I'll find a way to do it.
I'll do whatever it takes.
我需要挑战自己。
Why not take the easy way out?
(为什么不用简单的办法?)
Because I need to challenge myself.
(因为我需要挑战自己。)
I need a challenge.
It's not my policy to do things the easy way.
(做事情求简便不是我的原则。)
我们都赞成联手干。
Which way are we going on this?
(这件事我们要怎么做?)
We all favor the joint effort.
(我们都赞成联手干。)
*这里的on指“关于……”、 “有关……”。
*favor “赞成”、 “支持”。joint effort “共同的努力”。
We all agree to the joint effort.
All of us favor the joint effort.
现在我明白了。
Do you understand?
(你明白了吗?)
Yes, now I see.
(是的, 现在我明白了。)
*understand “理解”。
*see除了表示“看见”、 “看到”外, 还可以表示“理解”、 “明白”。
We do it this way.
(我们这样来做。)
Oh, I get it.
(哦, 我明白了。)
*这里的way指“方法”、 “做法”。
*Oh表示惊讶、恐怖、痛苦、喜悦等。这里的get指“理解”。
I follow you now. *这里的follow指“理解”。
Oh, okay.
Now I get it.
Oh, I see.
Now I understand.
欢迎提建议。
I have a great idea.
(我有一个好主意。)
I'm open to suggestions.
(欢迎提建议。)
*suggestion “建议”。
I'm willing to listen to any suggestions you may have.
(我乐意听取你提出的任何建议。)
*be willing to ... “高兴做……”、 “准备做……”。
I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on this.
(我很高兴听听你在这件事上的想法。)
*thought “想法”。
Let me know if you have any good ideas.
(如果你有什么好主意就告诉我。)
●勉强接受
我会的。
Please mail this out.
(请把这个寄出去。)
I'll do that.
(我会的。)
Okay.
I will.
我没意见。
I need to go home a little earlier today.
(今天我得早点回家。)
I have no problem with that.
(我没意见。)
*no problem with ... “……没问题”、 “……没关系”。
No problem with that.
I don't have any problem with that.
没什么。
I borrowed your pen for a minute.
(我借你的笔用了一会儿。)
That's okay with me.
(没什么。)
Can we reschedule?
(能改个时间吗?)
Fine with me.
(我没大问题。)
*reschedule是在schedule(预定)前面加上表示“重做”的“re-”构成的。
That's fine with me.
Okay by me.
Fine with me.
That's alright with me.
知道了。
It might work better this way.
(这样做或许更好。)
Gotcha.
(知道了。)
*work有“顺利进展”的意思。
*对于对方的指示或命令表示“明白了”、 “知道了”的说法。它是“Got you.”在口语中的省略。规范的语法应当是“I've got you.”。另外“You've got me.”是“你伤了我了”的随便说法。
Understood.
Yes, sir.
*对女性说的时候, 用 “Yes, ma'am.”。
Got it.
我们能帮你一点忙。
I'm not familiar with that.
(我对那个还不熟悉。)
We can help you a little there.
(我们能帮你一点忙。)
*这里的familiar with 指“熟悉”。
*a little “一些”、 “多多少少”。
We can help out a bit there.
We can be of help.
我会设法完成的。
Please finish that report soon.
(请马上完成那份报告。)
I'll get it done somehow.
(我会设法完成的。)
*somehow “设法”、 “想办法”。
I'll manage it somehow.
I'll find a way.
看看我能做些什么。
I need you to help me with this.
(这件事上我需要你的帮助。)
I'll see what I can do.
(看看我能做些什么。)
*这里的see指“调查”、 “做做看”。
Please have it done by tonight.
(今晚之前请把它干完。)
I'll do what I can.
(我会尽量去做。)
*带有“我不知道能不能做完”、 “结果会怎么样我不知道”的意思。
I'll try to work it out.
(我会试试看。)
I'll give it my best shot.
(我会尽量去做。)
*give ... one's best shot “尽量做……”。
I'll try to accomplish it.
*accomplish “完成”。
I'll try to make it happen.
如果那样的话, 我会试一试的。
You are our last hope.
(你是我们最后的希望了。)
If that is the case, I'll give it a try.
(如果那样的话, 我会试一试的。)
*“如果那样的话”可以用if that is the case或if that is so来表示。give it a try “试一试”。
If that is so, I'll try.
If that's so, I'll give it a shot. *shot “尝试”。
我们会考虑的, 不过我们不能做任何保证。
Please consider lowering the price.
(请考虑降降价吧。)
We'll try, but we can't guarantee anything.
(我们会考虑的, 不过我们不能做任何保证。)
*consider “考虑”。lower “降低(价格等)”。
*guarantee “保证”、 “承诺”。
We'll try, but there's no guarantee.
We'll try, but we can't make any promises.
*make a promise “做保证”。
如果你坚持的话。
Please go ahead.
(请做下去。)
If you insist.
(如果你坚持的话。)
*insist “强迫”、 “坚决要求”。
If I must.
*must “必须”。
If you really want me to.
(如果你真的想要我这么做。)
If there's no other choice.
(如果别无选择的话。)
如果你这么要求的话。
Please retype that letter.
(请把那封信重打一遍。)
If you say so.
(如果你这么要求的话。)
*不情愿地答应对方说的话。
If That's what you want.
You got it. (知道了。)
哪一天都行。
Any day is fine with me.
(哪一天都行。)
Then Let's meet at two on Monday.
(那么星期一两点见吧。)
*any “任何……都”、 “无论……都”。
Any day is all right with me.
Whenever you want.
*whenever “什么时候都……”。
I'm free anytime.
Whenever.
*随便的说法。
如果你认为可以的话我也没意见。
What do you think about moving the business?
(你对转移经营场所有什么想法?)
It's okay with me if it's okay with you.
(如果你认为可以的话我也没意见。)
It's fine by me if it's all right with you.
If it works for you, I'm happy.
你想让我两点以前做完吗?
Do you want me to finish this by 2∶00?
(你想让我两点以前做完吗?)
Even sooner, if you can.
(如果可以, 早一点更好。)
*Do you want me to ...? “你希望我……吗?”、 “你想要我……吗?”。
*even sooner “更快”。
Do you need this by 2∶00?
Should I finish this by 2∶00?
要花些时间。
It's going to take time.
(要花些时间。)
That's okay with us.
(没关系。)
*这里的take指“花(时间)”。
It may take some time.
(也许要花些时间。)
I'm sure I'll manage.
(好的, 我能应付。)
*manage “设法完成”、 “设法安排”。
It won't be done any time soon.
It'll take awhile.
*awhile “一段时间”、 “一会儿”。
You may need some time.
It'll take time.
以后我会做的。
I'll do it later.
(以后我会做的。)
I'd prefer you did it now.
(我希望你现在就做。)
I'll do it another time.
I don't want to do it right now.
(我现在还不想做。)
哪个都行。
Should we use an IBM or Macintosh?
(我们是用IBM电脑, 还是用苹果电脑?)
Either one is fine.
(哪个都行。)
*either “(两个中)哪一个都”。
Whichever. (哪一个都行。)
*whichever “无论……都”。
Either one will work.
*这里的work指“顺利进行”、 “有效”。
这样也行。
These are the changes.
(这些是改动的地方。)
We can live with that.
(这样也行。) *带有很不情愿答应下来的感觉。在商店里或签约时广泛使用的说法。“live with ...”指“勉强接受……”。
That sounds okay.
That's fair.
那就碰碰运气吧。
I think we should make the investment.
(我想我们应该投资。)
Let's take our chances and do it.
(那就碰碰运气吧。)
*take chances “碰运气”。
Let's jump in and take the risk.
*take the risk “冒险”。
Let's do it and just hope for the best.
我们要试一试吗?
Shall we take a chance?
(我们要试一试吗?)
I think we definitely should.
(我想我们一定要试试。)
*definitely “确实”。
Should we go for it?
*go for it “大胆试一试”。
Should we take the risk?
*take a risk “冒险”。
试试吧。
Let's give it a try.
(试试吧。)
I'm game if you are.
(如果你愿意那我也同意。)
*give ... a try 习惯用语, 表示“试一试……”。“I'll give it a try.”表示“试试看”。
*I'm game. “(同意对方的提议)好吧”、 “就那么做吧”。
Should we work on it?
(我们应该做吗?)
Let's give it a go.
(试试看吧。)
Let's attempt it.
*attempt “尝试”。
Let's take a stab at it.
*take a stab at ... “试一试……”。
你又不会有什么损失。
I might as well try.
(我想还是试一试好。)
You have nothing to lose.
(你又不会有什么损失。)
*might as well ... “最好做……”。
*直译是“什么都损失不了”, 也就是“也不会有什么损失”。
Do you think we can do it?
(你认为我们能做吗?)
What's the harm in trying?
(试试又有什么坏处呢?)
*换句话说也就是“不会有什么坏处”。harm “坏处”、 “损失”。
There's nothing to lose.
It won't hurt to try.
*won't是will not的缩写。hurt 意思为“伤害”、 “损害”。
There's no harm in trying.
我们不想以后出现什么问题。
We'd better check this.
(我们最好还是检查一下。)
Yes, we don't want any problems later.
(好的, 我们不想以后出现什么问题。)
*problem “问题”、 “难题”。
We don't want any future problems.
We don't want any problems down the road.
*down the road “到后来”。
●明确地拒绝
我今天真的很忙。
I'm really busy today.
(我今天真的很忙。)
I won't bother you then.
(那我就不麻烦你了。)
*really “真正地”、 “确实”。
*bother “打搅”。
I'm tied up today.
*tie up “使无法分身”。
I don't have any time today.
(我今天一点时间都没有。)
我的日程排满了。
I need to speak with you today.
(今天我需要和你谈谈。)
I'm booked solid.
(我的日程排满了。)
*be booked “日程排得满”。solid “连续地”、 “没有空隙地”。
Can we meet this Tuesday?
(这个周二我们能见见面吗?)
Sorry, I'm really booked this week.
(恐怕不行, 这周我的时间都安排满了。)
My schedule is very tight.
(我的日程很紧。)
*这里的tight指“(计划等)一个接一个”。
My schedule will not allow it at this time.
*直译是“我的日程安排不允许我现在那么做”。
I'm all tied up.
(我被工作缠得紧紧的。)
*tie up “使忙碌”。
My schedule is really tight.
(我的日程安排真的是很紧张。)
下周之前我都不会有空。
When will you be free?
(你什么时候有空?)
I won't be free until next week.
(下周之前我都不会有空。)
*won't是will not的缩写。free “有空的”。
I'm not free for a week.
I won't be available until next week.
*available “有空的”、 “不忙的”。
问题就是抽不出时间。
The problem is finding the time.
(问题就是抽不出时间。)
I know what you mean.
(我知道你的意思了。)
*problem “问题”。find “找到”。
*mean “意思是”。
Unfortunately, there are too few hours.
(不巧没时间。)
*unfortunately “不幸地”。few “很少的”。
There aren't enough hours in the day.
*enough “足够的”。
我自己也有一大堆的事情要做。
Can you help me with this extra work?
(你能帮我做这额外的工作吗?)
I've got plenty of things to do myself.
(我自己也有一大堆的事情要做。)
*plenty of ...“大量的……”。things to do “要做的事情”。
Could you help me with this new software?
(你能教我用这个新软件吗?)
Not now. I'm busy with my work.
(现在不行。我自己也很忙。)
*busy with ... “忙于……”。
I've got lots of things to do myself.
*lots of ... “很多的……”。
I've got too much to do myself.
*much “大量”、 “许多”。
I'm in the middle of doing my work.
*in the middle of ... “在……的中间”、 “……做到一半”。
I'm currently busy with my work.
*currently “目前”、 “现在”。
我不巧没有时间。
Please type these letters.
(请把这些信打出来。)
I just don't have time.
(我不巧没有时间。)
*这里的just指“只是”、 “仅仅”。
There just isn't any time.
I just don't have time to do it.
我有更重要的事情要忙。
You need to return Mr. Brown's call.
(你得给布朗先生回一个电话。)
I'm busy with more important things.
(我有更重要的事情要忙。)
*need to ... “必须做……”。return “返回”。call “电话”。
*be busy with “忙于”。important things “重要的事情”、 “重大的事情”。
I'm busy with things of a higher priority.
(我有更重要的事情要忙。)
*higher priority “更高的优先权”。
I have more important things to do now.
(我现在有更重要的事情要做。)
我们已经尽力了。
I need you to produce more.
(你得增加产量。)
This is the best we can do.
(我们已经尽力了。)
*the best “最高”、 “最好”。
We can't do any better than this.
(我们不能做得更好了。)
*better than “比……更好”。
We're doing the best we can.
我干不了。
I can't do it.
(我干不了。)
Your job depends on it.
(你的工作就靠它来保证了。)
Can you please join us?
(你能和我们一起干吗?)
I'm sorry, I can't.
(很遗憾, 我不能。)
*拒绝别人的邀请时使用的说法。
I'm unable to do it.
*unable表示“不能做……”, 比较书面的说法。
Sorry, I won't be able to.
*be able to ... “能够……”。
I can't do that.
I won't be able to do that.
I'm not the kind of man who can do such a thing.
(我不是能干这种事情的人。)
I won't allow myself to do that.
*allow “允许”。
Sorry, I can't.
I'm afraid I can't.
Sorry, I can't make it.
*这里的make指“出席”。
那不是我能做到的。
I need you to convince him.
(我需要你说服他。)
That's out of my hands.
(那不是我能做到的。)
*convince “说服”。
*out of ... “超出……的范围”。
I can't do anything about it.
(关于这件事我什么也做不了。)
I can't get involved.
*involve “卷进去”。
There is nothing I can do about it.
(这件事上我什么也做不了。)
*nothing “没有什么事”。
这超出了我的能力。
It's beyond my ability.
(这超出了我的能力。)
Even for you?
(即使是你吗?)
*beyond “超过……”、 “超出……”。ability “能力”。
It's too hard for me.
(对我来说太难了。)
I believe you can do it.
(我相信你能做到。)
I can't do that.
That's beyond my ability.
I don't have the ability to do that.
(我没有做那件事的能力。)
It's too difficult for me.
It's beyond my capability.
(这超出了我的能力。)
*capability “能力”。beyond one's capability “超出……的能力”。
我的回答是不。
So, do you agree to our terms?
(那么, 你同意我们的条件吗?)
My answer is no.
(我的回答是不。)
*term “条件”。
*answer “回答”、 “答复”。
Can we do this instead?
(我们能改做这件事吗?)
No is my answer.
(不行。)
I'm afraid not.
(恐怕不行。)
I have to decline.
(恕我不能答应。)
*decline “拒绝”。
I'm going to have to say no.
*be going to ... “打算做……”。have to ... “不得不……”。更为礼貌的拒绝方式。
我说过了, 就是“不可以”。
Are you sure I can't have a day off?
(我真的不可以请一天假吗?)
What I said was, “No.”
(我说过了, 就是“不可以”。)
Let me repeat myself, “No.”
(我再重复一遍:“不可以。”)
In case you didn't hear me, I said, “No.”
(也许你没听清, 我说的是“不可以”。)
I said, “No.”
那样的工作不适合我干。
Those kinds of jobs are not for me.
(那样的工作不适合我干。)
I wish you had said something sooner.
(你早点告诉我就好了。)
*those kinds of ... “那样的……”。
*I wish ... “如果……就好了”。
I don't like those kinds of jobs.
(我不喜欢那样的工作。)
That type of work is not for me.
(那样的工作不适合我干。)
我不敢问。
I don't dare ask.
(我不敢问。)
What do you have to lose?
(问一下你会损失什么吗?)
*dare ... “敢做……”、 “硬是要做……”、 “有做……的勇气”。
I don't have the guts to ask.
(我没有勇气去问。)
*guts “勇气”。
I would never ask such a thing.
(那样的事情我不会去问的。)
I'd be afraid to ask that.
(我害怕问。)
不用了, 我自己能行。
Would you like me to help you?
(需要我帮你吗?)
That's okay. I'll do it myself.
(不用了, 我自己能行。)
*myself “自己”。
I'd rather do it myself.
If you don't mind, I'd prefer to do it myself.
*mind “介意”。prefer to ... “喜欢做……”。
不用特意去了。
Shall I bring some coffee?
(我去拿些咖啡好吗?)
Don't go out of your way.
(不用特意去了。)
*go out of one's way “特意做……”。
Don't go to any trouble.
*go to the trouble “特意做……”。
Don't trouble yourself.
*trouble oneself “特意做……”。
我的工作不是仅给你端茶倒水。
May I please have a cup of tea?
(请给我来杯茶好吗?)
My job is not only to serve you tea.
(我的工作不是仅给你端茶倒水。)
*serve “服务”、 “提供餐饮”。
I'm not here just to serve you tea.
(我在这儿不是只给你倒茶的。)
Serving tea is not my only job.
(倒茶不是我惟一的工作。)
我死也不会那么做。
I need you to help me steal these files.
(我需要你帮我去偷这些文件。)
I would rather die than do that.
(我死也不会那么做。)
*would rather ... than ... “和……相比宁愿……”。
I'd rather die than do such a thing.
I'd never do anything like that.
(我从来不会做那样的事。)
我才不会上那当呢。
That trick won't work on me.
(我才不会上那当呢。)
You can't blame me for trying.
(我只是试试而已。)
*trick “企图”、 “策略”。work on ... “进展顺利”、 “作用于……”、 “给……以影响”。
You can't trick me like that.
(我才不信呢。)
That's the oldest trick in the book.
(那是老掉牙的把戏。)
*习惯用语。
我等不了一个月。
Please wait a month.
(请等一个月。)
I can't wait a month.
(我等不了一个月。)
I don't have a month.
A month is too long to wait.
(等一个月太长了。)
*too “很”。long “长的”。
我怀疑两天能干完。
Could you finish in two days?
(两天内可以干完吗?)
I doubt two days would do it.
(我怀疑两天能干完。)
*doubt “怀疑”、 “难以相信”。
Two days wouldn't give us enough time.
(两天时间不够用。)
We can't go over everything in two days.
(两天之内干不完所有的事情。)
很遗憾我两点到不了。
The meeting's at two.
(会议两点开始。)
I'm afraid I can't make it at two.
(很遗憾我两点到不了。)
*这里的afraid指“很遗憾”。make it 指“完成”、 “来得及”。
I'm afraid I can't be there at two.
*直译是“很遗憾我两点到不了那儿”。
Two doesn't work for me.
*对同事说的话。
我无法接受这个提案。
I can't accept the proposal.
(我无法接受这个提案。)
Is there anything we can do to change your mind?
(我们怎么做才能让你改变主意呢?)
*accept 指“接受”, “拒绝”、 “辞去”等相反意思用decline表示。
*change one's mind “改变主意”。
The proposal is unacceptable.
*unacceptable “无法接受的”。
The proposal is unsuitable.
*unsuitable “不合适的”。
I have to decline the proposal.
(我不得不否定这个提案。)
这没有协商的余地。
This is not negotiable.
(这没有协商的余地。)
I was hoping you'd help me on this.
(我原以为你会帮助我的。)
*negotiable “可商量的”。
*you'd是you would的缩写。
There's no room for negotiation.
*这里的room指“(补充想法或变更的)余地”。negotiation “协商”。
This is not open for discussion.
*open for ... “……没有限制”。
现阶段我无法改变计划。
I need an extension.
(我需要延长时间。)
I can't change the schedule at this point.
(现阶段我无法改变计划。)
*extension “延长”、 “推迟”。
*at this point “在这一点上”。
It's too late to make any schedule changes.
(要改变计划已经太晚了。)
It's too late to change the schedule.
这是不可能的。
Please finish the report by tomorrow.
(请你在明天之前完成这个报告。)
That's impossible.
(这是不可能的。)
*impossible “不可能的”。
We won't be able to do that.
(我们做不了。)
I'm afraid I can't.
(很遗憾我办不到。)
从技术上讲是不可能的。
I need 5,000 units by Friday.
(星期五之前我需要5 000台。)
That's technically impossible.
(从技术上讲是不可能的。)
*technically “从技术上”。
That is not technically possible.
That is technologically impossible.
That's technically possible.
(技术上是可能的。)
这是不可能的。
I need a week off.
(我需要休一星期的假。)
Sorry, That's not feasible.
(抱歉, 这是不可能的。)
*feasible “可以实现的”。
That isn't possible.
That won't work out.
现在想要取消已经太迟了。
Please cancel the contract I signed.
(请取消我签的合同。)
It's too late to cancel at this point.
(现在想要取消已经太迟了。)
*at this point “现阶段”。
At this point, we won't accept any cancellations.
(现阶段, 我们不会接受任何取消合同的行为。)
*accept “接受”。cancellation “取消”。
We cannot accept cancellations at this point.
(现阶段, 我们不能容许任何取消合同的行为。)
人数已经满了。
I'd like to make a reservation for the tour.
(我想预约参加这个旅行。)
Sorry, We're fully booked.
(对不起, 人数已经满了。)
*fully “完全”、 “足够”。这里的book指“预约”。
The tour is fully booked.
There are no seats left.
(没有空坐位了。)
*seat “坐位”、 “坐席”。left是leave(剩下)的过去分词。
We have no seats left.
(我们没有空坐位了。)
●委婉地拒绝
现在我腾不出空来。
Can you help me?
(你能帮帮我吗?)
I'm tied up at the moment.
(现在我腾不出空来。)
*be tied up “分不出身”、 “忙”。at the moment “现在”、 “眼下”。
I'm busy right now.
*busy “忙的”。right now “现在”。
I'm involved in something else at present.
*involve “卷进”。be involved in “被卷入……”。at present “现在”。
对不起, 我已经有约了。
Would you like to have lunch?
(去吃午饭吗?)
I'm sorry, I have a previous engagement.
(对不起, 我已经有约了。)
*a previous engagement该短语表示“已经有约”, 可能是会议或约定等。
Unfortunately, I've got to go to an appointment now.
*appointment “(聚会或面谈等的)约会”。
Forgive me, I have to go to a meeting now.
(抱歉, 我现在得去参加一个会议。)
*forgive “原谅”。要对对方说失礼的话之前, 先说“forgive me”。
他知道得比我多。
Can I ask you about this?
(我可以请教一下这个吗?)
He knows more about it.
(他知道得比我多。)
He's the one to see.
(你应该去问他。)
Ask him.
(你问他。)
He is more knowledgeable in that area.
(他对那个领域了解得更多。)
我的英语不够好。
Please translate this for me.
(请帮我翻译一下。)
My English isn't good enough.
(我的英语不够好。)
My English isn't very good.
My English leaves a lot to be desired.
*leave a lot to be desired “还有很多有待提高的地方”。desire “希望”。
销售不是我的专长。
Could you help sell these products?
(你能帮我把这些产品卖出去吗?)
Sales is not my area.
(销售不是我的专长。)
*sales “销售活动”、 “营业”。area “领域”。
Sales is not my area of expertise.
(销售不是我的专长。)
*expertise “专业知识”、 “技术”。
I'm not very good at sales.
(我不擅长销售。)
*be good at “出色”、 “擅长”。
很抱歉, 我不知道。
When will we get a raise?
(我们什么时候会涨工资?)
I'm sorry, but I don't know.
(很抱歉, 我不知道。)
*这里的raise指“涨工资等”。
I'm sorry, I'm not sure.
*be sure “确信”。
I'm sorry, but I can not answer your question.
Sorry, I have no knowledge of that.
(对不起, 我对那件事一无所知。)
*knowledge “知识”。
我会尽量避免引起他的不满。
Please let him down easily.
(请你委婉地拒绝他。)
I'll try not to create any hard feelings.
(我会尽量避免引起他的不满。)
*let ... down easily “委婉地拒绝……”。
*try not to ... “尽量不去……”。create “引起”、 “产生”。hard feelings “反感”、 “怨恨”。
I'll make sure there aren't any hard feelings created. *make sure “确保”。
I'll try not to create any bad blood.
*bad blood “敌意”、 “憎恨”。
我无法达到你的要求。
I need you to work faster.
(我要你工作得快一些。)
I can't live up to your expectations.
(我无法达到你的要求。)
*live up to ... “满足(期待等)”。expectation “期待”。
Your expectations of me are too great.
(你对我期望太高了。)
*great “大的”。
You expect too much of me.
(你对我期望太大了。)
*much “多的”。
我自己能行。
Would you like some help?
(你需要帮助吗?)
I can handle it by myself.
(我自己能行。)
*这里的handle指“处理”、 “解决”。by myself指“一个人”、 “独自”。
I can manage it by myself.
(我自己能应付。)
*manage “处理”、 “设法对付”。
I can do it by myself.
I can take care of it myself.
*take care of ... “照顾……”、 “处理……”。
I can do it on my own.
*on my own “自己做”。
我不愿意欠他的。
I'd hate to owe him anything.
(我不愿意欠他的。)
I know what you mean.
(我知道你的意思。)
*因为包含“如果……的话”的心情, 所以用了would(I'd是I would的缩写)。hate用来明确表示“讨厌”、 “不想”。owe 除了“借钱”以外, 还可以像这里一样, 常用来表示“欠人情”。
*mean “意思”。
I'd hate to be indebted to him.
*be indebted to ... “受……恩惠”。
I wouldn't want to owe him anything.
行行好吧。
Let's go visit just one more company.
(我们再去拜访一家公司吧。)
Have a heart. I'm tired.
(行行好吧。我已经很累了。)
*表示“请同情我的处境吧”、 “请理解我的心情吧”。
Be kind.
Give me a break.
我不想做。
I don't feel like doing it.
(我不想做。)
Well then, I'll have someone else do it.
(好的, 那我请别人做。)
*feel like ...ing “想要做……”。
I don't feel like it.
I'm not interested in doing it.
(我对做这个不感兴趣。)
*be interested in ... “对……感兴趣”。
那家公司让我不自在。
Do you want to visit Mr. Warren at his office?
(你想到华伦先生的办公室去拜访他吗?)
No. I don't feel welcome at that company.
(不想, 那家公司让我不自在)。
I feel uncomfortable at that company.
I'm not welcome at that company.
I feel unwelcome at that company.
我正打算走。
Do you have a minute?
(你有时间吗?)
I was about to leave.
(我正打算走。)
*be about to ... “正要做……”。
I was about to take off.
*take off “出发”。
I was just about to go out the door.
我现在该下班了。
I'm off duty now.
(我现在该下班了。)
Have a nice evening.
(晚上愉快。)
*直译是“度过一个愉快的夜晚”。作为告别的问候语在工作场所常常被使用。
I'm through working.
(我做完工作了。)
*through “完成……”。
My shift is over.
(我的班值完了。)
对不起没有给你帮上忙。
Sorry for not helping you.
(对不起没有给你帮上忙。)
You're forgiven.
(没关系。)
I feel bad about not helping you.
*feel bad “不痛快”。
I'm sorry about not being able to help you.
I feel badly about not helping you.
*feel badly是正确的说法, 但是实际上人们常常使用 feel bad 。
我没有权力那么说。
Please tell me I can take next week off.
(下周让我休假吧。)
I don't have the authority to say that.
(我没有权力那么说。)
*take “办理(休假)”。off “休息”。
*authority “权力”。
Is your company expanding overseas?
(你们公司打算向海外拓展吗?)
It's not for me to say.
(这不是我该说的。)
*expand “发展”、 “拓展”。overseas “向海外”。
What's your profit margin?
(你们的利润率是多少?)
I'm not in a position to answer that.
(这个问题不该我来回答。)
*in a position to ... “位于能够做……的立场”。
I'm not in a position to say that.
(我没有资格说那些。)
I'm not the person to say that.
That's not for me to say.
It isn't my place to say.
It's not my place to answer that.
I'd be out of line if I answered that.
*这里的line指“方针”、 “限度”。
照规矩……
Can't you do it for me?
(你不能为我做这个吗?)
As a rule, I'm not allowed to.
(照规矩, 我不能这么做。)
*as a rule “照常规”、 “一般情况下”。“I'm not allowed to ...”的直译是“我不被允许做……”。
Per our policy, ...
(按照我们的方针……)
*per ... “按照……”。policy “方针”。
According to regulation, ...
(按照规定……)
*according to ... “根据……”。regulation “规定”。
Usually, ...
●提出希望
再给我们一些时间。
We need a little more time.
(再给我们一些时间。)
Take as much time as you need.
(给你们足够的时间。)
*a little ... “一些”。
We've got to have more time.
*have got to是口语的说法, 表示“必须”, 也就是have to。
An hour isn't enough time.
(一小时不够。)
我们可以推迟交货日期吗?
Can we put off the delivery date?
(我们可以推迟交货日期吗?)
Not a chance.
(不行。)
*put off “延长”、 “推迟”。
Can we deliver at a later date?
*直译是“再推迟几天交货行吗?”。这里的later指“以后”。
Can we postpone the delivery date?
*postpone “延期”。
我们确实需要更多的时间。
We will need more time for sure.
(我们确实需要更多的时间。)
I can give you two extra days.
(我可以多给你两天的时间。)
*for sure “确实”。
More time is what we will need.
(我们需要的就是再多一些时间。)
I'm sure we will need more time.
我们需要至少一年。
How long will it take?
(要花多长时间?)
We need at least a year.
(我们需要至少一年。)
*这里的take指“需要(时间)”。
*at least “至少”。
It's going to take a year at least.
(看起来至少要花一年的时间。)
*be going to ... “将要……”。
No less than one year.
(至少一年。)
*no less than “至少”。
你可以举些例子吗?
Could you give some examples?
(你可以举些例子吗?)
Can I get back to you on that?
(过后我再举可以吗?)
*example “例子”、 “样品”。
*这里的 “get back to ...”指“(思考或调查之后)再给答复”。
Could you show me examples?
For instance?
(比如说?)
*instance “例子”、 “例证”。
Like what?
(例如?)
你能不能再具体一些?
We had a large surplus.
(我们有大量盈余。)
Could you be more specific?
(你能不能再具体一些?)
*surplus “剩余”、 “过剩”、 “盈余”。
*specific “明确的”、 “具体的”。
She'll be here today.
(她今天会来这儿。)
Please be a little more specific.
(请再说具体一点。)
Could you please specify?
*specify “明确阐述”、 “详细说明”。
Would you clarify? *clarify “阐明”。
Could you be more clear? *clear “清楚的”。
Would you spell it out?
*spell out “详细说明”。
I'd like you to be more specific.
(我希望你说得再具体一些。)
Could you put that in more specific terms?
(你能说得再具体一些吗?)
*这里的put指“说明”。term指“措辞”。
Could you be more precise?
(你能再明确一些吗?)
*precise “准确的”、 “明确的”。
我们得把这件事说清楚。
Let's get this straight.
(我们得把这件事说清楚。)
Okay, tell me once more.
(好, 请再说一遍。)
Let's get this clear.
Let's be clear.
I want to be sure we understand each other.
(我想确认我们互相都清楚了。)
*sure “确信”。each other “互相”。
你能把那一点再阐明一下吗?
Can you clarify that point?
(你能把那一点再阐明一下吗?)
What part isn't clear?
(哪里还不清楚?)
*clarify “阐明”。point “要点”、 “重点”。
*clear “清楚的”。
I'd like you to clarify that point.
Please clarify that point.
请你解释一下那个可以吗?
Could you explain that, please?
(请你解释一下那个可以吗?)
What part don't you understand?
(哪一部分你还不清楚?)
*Could you ..., please? “请你做……可以吗?”。explain “说明”、 “解释”。
I don't understand that.
(我不明白那一点。)
Could you make it a little clearer?
(你能说得更明确一点吗?)
*make it a little clearer “更明确一点”。
你能再解释一遍吗?
Would you explain it again?
(你能再解释一遍吗?)
From what part?
(从哪部分开始?)
Would you go over that again?
*go over “重复”。
Could you go through that again?
*go through “重复”。
请你说慢一点好吗?
Could you slow down, please?
(请你说慢一点好吗?)
Excuse me. I always talk too fast.
(对不起。我总是说得太快。)
*slow down “放慢速度”。
*always 意思是“总是”。“说话快”用talking quickly或fast talking来表示。
Could you speak more slowly, please?
*more slowly “再慢点儿”。
Please slow down.
(请慢点说。)
Please speak slowly.
(请说得慢点儿。)
Please don't speak so quickly.
(请不要说那么快。)
*quickly “快地”。
关于这件事你能多告诉我一些情况吗?
Can you tell me more about it?
(关于这件事你能多告诉我一些情况吗?)
Do you have time?
(你有时间吗?)
*要求进一步说明时的表达方式。Can you tell me ...? “你能告诉我……吗?”。
We covered lots of things in the meeting.
(我们在会上谈论了很多事情。)
Could you give me more details?
(能告诉我更多的细节吗?)
*detail “细节”、 “详情”。
Could you explain that in more detail?
(你能更具体地解释一下吗?)
*in more detail “更详细地”。
I'd like for you to tell me more about it.
*直译是“我希望你能告诉我更多的情况”。
Could you tell me in more detail?
*in detail “详细地”。
Could you be more specific?
(你能说得更明确一些吗?)
*specific “明确的”。
如果你掌握了什么具体情况请告诉我们。
Let us know when you have something concrete.
(如果你掌握了什么具体情况请告诉我们。)
I sure will.
(我会的。)
*concrete “具体的”。
Let us know when the plans are final.
(计划最终确定下来后请通知我们。)
Let us know when you know the bottom line.
(你知道最终结果后请告诉我们。)
*bottom line “最终结果”。
请坦率地谈谈你的看法。
I'd like to hear your frank opinion.
(请坦率地谈谈你的看法。)
All right. I'll tell you.
(好。那我说了。)
*frank “率直的”、 “坦率的”。opinion “意见”、 “想法”。
I'd like your candid opinion.
*candid “率直的”、 “没有偏见的”。
Please give me your frank opinion.
我需要几天时间考虑。
When will you decide?
(你什么时候决定?)
I need to think it over for a few days.
(我需要几天时间考虑。)
*decide “决意”、 “决定”。
*think over “认真思考”。
Let me think it over for a few days.
Please give me a few days to think it over.
让我想想。
Would you like to join me?
(你和我一起干吗?)
Let me think it over.
(让我想想。)
I have to think about it.
Let me think about it.
我要确认几件事。
Are we done here?
(就干到这儿吧?)
No, I'd like to confirm a few things.
(不, 我要确认几件事。)
*confirm “确认”。a few things “两三件事”。
Let's confirm a few things.
(让我们确认几件事。)
Let's establish a few things.
(让我们把几件事再证实一下。)
*establish “确立”、 “巩固”。
我查一下。
I think that there may be some mistakes.
(我想可能会有错。)
Let me check it.
(我查一下。)
*check “检查”、 “确认”。
Let me review it. *review “再次查看”。
Let me look it over.
*look over “把……过一遍”、 “浏览”。
我想确保不会有误解。
I want to make sure there'll be no misunderstandings.
(我想确保不会有误解。)
I don't think there will be.
(我想不会的。)
*通过这样说来确认相互没有误解。make sure “确认”。
I want to be sure there'll be no misunderstandings.
I don't want anyone to misunderstand.
(我不希望任何人有误解。)
我希望你当面告诉我。
I'll e-mail you.
(我会给你发电子邮件的。)
I want you to tell me face to face.
(我希望你当面告诉我。)
*face to face “面对面”。
I want you to tell me directly.
(我希望你直接告诉我。)
*directly “直接地”、 “径直地”。
I want you to tell me to my face.
I'd like to hear it in person.
(我想亲耳听一听。)
*in person “自己”、 “本人”。
请把这个工作留给我来做。
Please leave this job to me.
(请把这个工作留给我来做。)
Alright, the job is yours.
(好的, 这个工作就交给你了。)
*yours “你的东西”。
Please let me take care of this job.
*take care of ... “处理……”、 “承担……”。
Please give me this job.
(请把这个任务交给我。)
Please give me a chance to do this job.
(请给我做这份工作的机会。)
就让我按自己的方式来做吧。
I'm not sure your decision is the right one.
(我不敢肯定你的决定是对的。)
Let me do it my own way.
(就让我按自己的方式来做吧。)
*do it one's own way “按自己想好的去做”。
I want to do things my own way.
Please let me have my way.
我想按自己的方式去做。
Let's do it this way.
(我们这么做吧。)
I'd like to do it my way.
(我想按自己的方式去做。)
*这里的way指“方法”、 “方式”、 “手段”。
I want it my way.
*随便的说法。
I'd rather do it my way.
I feel more comfortable doing it my way.
*礼貌的说法。
请多给我们一些信任。
I wasn't sure you'd understand.
(我不敢肯定你们已经懂了。)
Please put more trust in us.
(请多给我们一些信任。)
*put trust in ... “相信……”、 “依靠……”。
Please trust us more.
Have faith in us.
*faith “信任”、 “信赖”。
别对我期望太多。
You need to work much faster.
(你还得加快些。)
Don't expect too much out of me.
(别对我期望太多。)
*need to ... “必须做……”。fast-faster-fastest=快-较快-最快。
*expect “期待”。
Lower your expectations of me.
*low-lower-lowest = 低-较低-最低。
Expect less from me. *less “较少”。
下次, 让我帮你吧。
I was able to scrape together the money I needed.
(我募集到了需要的资金。)
Next time, let me help you.
(下次, 让我帮你吧。)
*scrape together “(很辛苦地)募集”。
Come to me next time you need help.
Let me know when you need help next time.
(下次你需要帮忙的时候告诉我吧。)
请你考虑一下那件事。
Please take that into consideration.
(请你考虑一下那件事。)
I'll give it some thought.
(我会考虑的。)
*take ... into consideration “考虑……”。
Please consider that.
*consider “认真思考”。
Please give that some thought.
*give ... some thought “考虑……”。
Please think about that.
Please give it some consideration.
只取决于一个条件。
Will my proposal be accepted?
(我的建议会被采纳吗?)
On one condition only.
(只取决于一个条件。)
*proposal “建议”、 “提案”。accepted “被采纳”、 “被接受”。
*condition “条件”、 “状态”。
There is one condition though.
(不过有一个条件。)
*though “不过”。
However, one condition will apply.
*however “但是”。
我们不希望最后有什么变化。
We don't want any last minute changes.
(我们不希望最后有什么变化。)
Sorry about that.
(对不起。)
We don't want a change at the last minute.
Don't change anything at the last minute.
(在最后时刻不要有什么变化。)
我们必须得到政府的支持。
We have to get the government to go along.
(我们必须得到政府的支持。)
That could be difficult.
(那恐怕很难。)
*have to ... “需要……”、 “必须……”。government “政府”、 “内阁”。go along “进行”、 “协调”。
We need the government's approval.
(我们需要政府的批准。)
*approval “批准”、 “认可”。
We have to get the government to cooperate.
*cooperate “合作”、 “协力”。
我需要你尽快给个答复。
I don't know if I can work tomorrow.
(我不知道明天能不能干。)
I need your answer as soon as possible.
(我需要你尽快给个答复。)
*as soon as possible “尽快”。可以省略为ASAP。
I need your answer ASAP.
I need your answer as soon as you can give it to me.
我们要求更好的工作条件。
We want better working conditions.
(我们要求更好的工作条件。)
We'll see what we can do.
(看看我们能做什么。)
*working conditions指包括工资、劳动时间、劳动环境等的“劳动条件”。
*这里的see不是“理解”、 “知道”的意思, 它表示“调查”、 “确认”。
We want better conditions at work.
*at work “在工作场所”。
The conditions at work are not good.
(劳动条件不好。)
请不要在这个时间见他。
I need to meet with him.
(我需要见他。)
Please don't meet him at this time.
(请不要在这个时间见他。)
You shouldn't meet him right now.
(你不能马上见他。)
*right now “马上”。
I don't think you should meet him at this time.
(我认为你不应该在这个时候见他。)
给他一个机会。
I'm not sure he'll work out.
(我不敢肯定他能否圆满完成。)
Give him a chance.
(给他一个机会。)
*work out “圆满完成”。
Give him a shot at it.
(给他一个机会吧。)
*shot “尝试”。
Give him the benefit of the doubt.
(请相信他。)
*give ... the benefit of the doubt “对……进行有利的解释”。
请照顾一下他的年龄。
Please take his age into consideration.
(请照顾一下他的年龄。)
OK, we know he is old so we will be careful.
(好的, 我们知道他上了年纪, 所以我们会小心的。)
*take ... into consideration “对……加以考虑”。
Please be mindful of his age.
Please be considerate of his age.
你能出去一下吗?
Would you make yourself scarce?
(你能出去一下吗?)
Certainly.
(好的。)
*make oneself scarce “退出”。
*certainly “确实”、 “当然”、 “行”。
Would you leave us alone?
*leave ... alone “单独留下”。
Would you mind giving us a moment?
(你能给我们一点时间吗?)
*Would you mind ...? “你能……吗?”。 |
|